Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    when your significan other decides to go out without you, do you expect them to come home in a reasonable hour? or do you prefer to give them a set time to be home?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    She doesn't go out much without me, but if she does, I would expect 3 at the latest, but she always gets back at 12:30 or earlier.

edit: she is usually texting me throughout the night about stupid people. I usually do the same when I am out without her.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First of all, your wife/husband should not be out by themselves at any hour that's pass 2am.

Second, putting a curfew on them its a surefire way to get them to cheat.

No one likes people to tell them at what hour they should be home, specially an adult.

They should instinctively know when and for how long they should arrive home when alone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    First of all, your wife/husband should not be out by themselves at any hour that's pass 2am.

No one likes people to tell them at what hour they should be home, specially an adult.

They should instinctively know when and for how long they should arrive home when alone.
    This is pretty much how I feel. I said I would expect by 3 because she may go dancing and close the place down, and grab something to eat on the way home, thus not exactly 2am. That being said, I really can't think of a time that she went past 12:30. I go out more and later than she does, which isn't to say that either of us go out a lot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

well if they planned on cheating then they would do it. there isn't a certain time that people cheat at.

I don't see anything wrong with telling her to try to be home at a certain time. I don't feel comfortable with my girl being out the house past midnight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Wut?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    well if they planned on cheating then they would do it. there isn't a certain time that people cheat at.

I don't see anything wrong with telling her to try to be home at a certain time. I don't feel comfortable with my girl being out the house past midnight.
    Bingo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Shes not allowed to go out without me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    being out past 2 am is stupid in general, imo

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Yeah, correct. There is no specific time that people cheat at but that's not my point.

What I was getting at was that by telling her that she has to be home at this or that hour no matter what may cause her to do something back in retribution for your controlling ways.

Doesn't necessarily need to be cheating. Could be any type of ery just as long as she sticks it to you.

And you're right once more, there is nothing wrong with telling your girl to be home early and whatnot but you must also realize you are imposing the same curfew upon yourself.

You cant go telling your significant one to be home at this hour or that hour and expect her to allow you to be out past the same curfew she has.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    does anyone give their spouse a curfew.......and live to tell about it?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd never give another adult a curfew. Especially someone I supposedly love and trust.

Can you handle the truth? JoeyGreco's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Most cheating goes on way before 2am. Typically around 11 or so they can be home before 12:30.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No curfew as long as the female knows that she's gonna get ed down harder the later she comes home. That's how you keep a anticipating without playa hating on her "me n my girls" time.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I could not possibly give less of a how late my significant other stays out without me. Just so long as he or she keeps in touch so I know they're not dead in a ditch somewhere.

Curfews are for children, though. If I were dating someone who was uncomfortable with me staying out all hours of the night, I would want them to let me know and I would respect their feelings. But I can't imagine I'd take very well to being given a curfew. Unspoken expectations are dumb, too. Passive aggressive bull destined to create drama and resentment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The only reason women would want to go out on their own at night is to be s. 'Time with the girls' is just another way of saying shes gonna go out with them and act like a .

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    The only reason women would want to go out on their own at night is to be s. 'Time with the girls' is just another way of saying shes gonna go out with them and act like a .
    False.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Been married for 30 years. At no time did I worry about her cheating. Marriage is not prison. If you have to worry about her cheating you are doing something wrong. I treat her better than anyone else could. Sex is all she can handle. I listen when she talks, I pay attention to her needs.

Women cheat because they need more than you are giving. A curfew, no way!

I was 33 and she was 21 when we met, yep in a bar.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^some people have wives that no other guy would be interested in anyway, so yeah you probably havent had to worry too much over the years about your middle aged, unattractive wife finding a willing participant to cheat on you
    Since this is the internet as you just proved by acting like you know somebody you've never seen...

Judy is 5-10 an x-college volleyball player with an athletic body long blonde hair and big blue eyes. A doll.

I'm trying to imagine...

Judy...I'm going out with the girls.
    me...hmmm...be home by 2am...ok?
    Judy...yes dear.

That is funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hard to tell what time of day it is in the kitchen so no curfew from me to her

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and besides you're wrong, some women just cheat because they lack the values and virtues to be committed. they are selfish, impulsive, and just decide to do things on a whim without thinking about anything else or realizing the fact that they are in a relationship.

it happens.
    Kids on computers

You don't jump into a marriage if you have a brain. You get to know her, really know her. Yes you move in with her and live together for awhile. If everything is cool after six months to a year then get married.

What you are talking about is when dumb ass kids without a clue of what they are doing get married.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    old people thread

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure beats the out of young and dumb thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    I could not possibly give less of a how late my significant other stays out without me. Just so long as he or she keeps in touch so I know they're not dead in a ditch somewhere.

Curfews are for children, though. If I were dating someone who was uncomfortable with me staying out all hours of the night, I would want them to let me know and I would respect their feelings. But I can't imagine I'd take very well to being given a curfew. Unspoken expectations are dumb, too. Passive aggressive bull destined to create drama and resentment.
    Is your name Pat?

Been married for 30 years. At no time did I worry about her cheating. Marriage is not prison. If you have to worry about her cheating you are doing something wrong. I treat her better than anyone else could. Sex is all she can handle. I listen when she talks, I pay attention to her needs.

Women cheat because they need more than you are giving. A curfew, no way!

I was 33 and she was 21 when we met, yep in a bar.
    Sounds like you have it all figured out? Thanks for sharing. God bless

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sure beats the out of young and dumb thread.

curfews?

Thread Information