Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have never heard about this AP writer. But here is what he is reporting.
    I guess we will find out soon enough.

David Wiess ‏@WiessD Source: Lakers & Magic have agreed on framework on deal to send @DwightHoward to LA, Magic want Bynum to sign extension before they sign off

David Wiess ‏@WiessD
    I've gotten many complaints from twitter land, but I stand by my sources. We'll see what happens. Trade first reported by @Jackie_Pepper.

David Wiess ‏@WiessD
    I've just checked back in with both of my sources & they told me nothing has changed from be4, they expect DH 2 be a Laker over the weekend.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's already been outed for being a fake account.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This one is legit though:

https://twitter.com/Jackie_Pepper/st...62732164763648
    Source tells me #Lakers notify player he might be sent to #Magic as part of Bynum-for-Howard deal. Full story: http://www.pepperonsports.com/

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Old fake news is old and fake. Is that you, Broussard?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have never heard about this AP writer. But here is what he is reporting.
    I guess we will find out soon enough.

David Wiess ‏@WiessD Source: Lakers & Magic have agreed on framework on deal to send @DwightHoward to LA, Magic want Bynum to sign extension before they sign off

David Wiess ‏@WiessD
    I've gotten many complaints from twitter land, but I stand by my sources. We'll see what happens. Trade first reported by @Jackie_Pepper.

David Wiess ‏@WiessD
    I've just checked back in with both of my sources & they told me nothing has changed from be4, they expect DH 2 be a Laker over the weekend.
    If you want accurate news come to me...We are not interested in Dwight...we've talked his his doctors and concluded his back is bad...secondly Kobe is not on board with Dwight coming even though he's saying all the right things publicly...Kobe doesn't feel he's truly dedicated to winning and only wants to have his face in the cameras.
    Sources close to the Lakers say they are not bothered by Howard’s reluctance to commit long-term to the team. The Lakers are confident that once in Los Angeles, and in possession of his Bird Rights, Howard would ultimately re-sign with the team. The Lakers biggest concern is the status of Howard’s back, which the source indicates they believe has been healing “very slowly.”
    Howard’s surgeon Dr. Robert Watkins, out of Los Angeles, is affiliated with the Lakers. Under normal privacy laws, a doctor cannot reveal the status of his patient to an outside party but if the Lakers were doing their due diligence at the permission of the Magic and Howard, perhaps there’s something they saw to scare them off.
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-lak...f-howards-back

as for Kobe he's basically saying: "Now that I got Nash, Dwight"

Kobe Bryant will not call Dwight Howard to invite him to the Lakers, but sources say that he would welcome him as a teammate.
    When Bryant and Howard spoke several months ago, the two disagreed on the newcomer's offensive role and sources say the call ended uneasily and they haven't been in meaningful conversation since.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Steve Kyler: Nothing new to report on Magic and Dwight Howard... lots of people jumping the gun based on reports... 4 minutes ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1zqQFnxAQ

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No it isn't.... that chick is some intern at Yahoo trying to get hits on her Tumblr, tbh.... Woj or GTFO...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No it isn't.... that chick is some intern at Yahoo trying to get hits on her Tumblr, tbh.... Woj or GTFO...
    https://twitter.com/EricPincus/statu...92568665034752
    To recap - I believe @WiessD to be a fake account - but know @Jackie_Pepper is a real - but please, moving on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I should post it on my Twitter to get some traffic.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Pepper was duped. Other stations would have picked up on all of this by now if it was true. I still think the deal will get done, but this just smells like overly cryptic BS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If what was true? She never said a deal was done. She just said a player was told he MIGHT be traded.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If what was true? She never said a deal was done. She just said a player was told he MIGHT be traded.
    We'll see, I'm just hesitant to believe everything I hear around this time of year, especially if only one person is reporting it and no one else picks up on it 12 hours later. Rumors like these can be fabricated put pressure on other bidders to up the ante (just like Brooklyn reportedly still being a major possibility). Sounds plausible enough, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

No developments on the Dwight Howard front. Lakers, Nets, Hawks, Mavs, Rockets all remain in play, league sources say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

No developments on the Dwight Howard front. Lakers, Nets, Hawks, Mavs, Rockets all remain in play, league sources say.
    So what would the Hawks deal be, if they made it? Would they trade Horford or Josh Smith?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Tom Moore: Asked #Sixers president Rod Thorn if he'd consider taking Metta World Peace from Lakers to get Pau Gasol. His response: "LOL." now

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1zshFM100

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So what would the Hawks deal be, if they made it? Would they trade Horford or Josh Smith?
    I'm not sure they're necessarily involved or if it's just speculation because of their huge cap space now, but I would imagine it being Horford offered. Smith is Expiring, and is also best friends with Howard. Howard was his best man. The idea would be to keep Josh to convince Dwight to stay.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    This is so adorable seeing these teams trying to stack up to attempt to be in Miami's class. The Nets acting desperate is beyond hilarious. The Lakers getting older and slower and will add more players to keep it that way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

What could the Mavs even offer... they have five players period and four of them are garbage, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure they're necessarily involved or if it's just speculation because of their huge cap space now, but I would imagine it being Horford offered. Smith is Expiring, and is also best friends with Howard. Howard was his best man. The idea would be to keep Josh to convince Dwight to stay.
    If he's really available, Horford would be a of a consolation prize for Orlando.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so adorable seeing these teams trying to stack up to attempt to be in Miami's class. The Nets acting desperate is beyond hilarious. The Lakers getting older and slower and will add more players to keep it that way.
    Older sure, but is Nash actually any slower than Sessions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure he is.
    Run is the only thing Sessions can do

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/clickorlando/sta...26950802116611

Magic reportedly "very close" to Howard trade: Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned tonight that ... http://bit.ly/Og7lD0
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Mag...medium=twitter

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pingalore

Not a reliable source at all, tbh... Dwight's butt-buddy Jarrod Rudolph is saying Dwight's probably going to the Nets anyway...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Pingalore

Not a reliable source at all, tbh... Dwight's butt-buddy Jarrod Rudolph is saying Dwight's probably going to the Nets anyway...
    You're telling me Dwight's homeboy is talking up Dwight to Nets? Shocking.

Orlando fans make it seem like this Ping guy is hit-and-miss, and he mostly misses.

Thread Information