Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exactly what everyone really likes to ignore on BOTH sides, and then make excuses for it when they are asked why this is ok.

884 Civilians including 176 CHILDREN murdered.

But if it were your children????

This is what's important in this election, not airplane windows.
    Last edited by SA210; 09-27-2012 at 05:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by SA210; 09-27-2012 at 07:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we're ignoring it because we don't post youtubes about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me how your typical jerk comment really adds to the topic of murdered innocent women and children.

You prove my point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is another youtube for you. Or perhaps you would rather discuss NASA or maybe some other very petty political problem in the forum, instead of how our country is murdering masses of innocent people and then lying about it, you know REAL problems..

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whenever a drone strikes, a seed of terrorism is planted in the Middle East. The flowers of those seeds will bloom and extend for the next hundreds of years.

there was a time before this:

"the president can order execution of anybody, anywhere in the world, and it will be 100% legal"

and a time after that. the line has been crossed

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    maybe these drones are acting on their own, and the gov. won't tell us about it.

you think those towers just fell?

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think those towers just fell?
    Absolutely not. A group of islamo-fascists armed with box-cutters violently overtook commercial aircraft and used their extensive training w/ 757 Flight simulators to expertly fly multiple planes into those towers. It wasn't an accident, they made two direct hits on the United States of America.

As for the drones...those people in the Middle East live in a war zone and they all know it. If they don't want to live in a war zone and be exposed to bombs falling, then they need to move. Simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ Because they just have so much money to get out of the country I'm assuming. Exactly where is safe for them? Maybe if they ALL just came to America?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're not even 1/3 of the 9-11 casualties? Man, Barry been soft, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me how your typical jerk comment really adds to the topic of murdered innocent women and children.

You prove my point.
    You started the thread with a jerk comment so I figured that was where we were going.

How many innocent women and children did you save with youtubes today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not nearly as dangerous as vaccines TBH

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you ask ChumpDumper for copyright permission before you posted that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You started the thread with a jerk comment so I figured that was where we were going.

I made a jerk comment that was well deserved seeing as how most people would rather debate much smaller non-issues than the murder of children, but not only did I post that comment, I also posted a fact about the casualty number and a video along with it.

All you did was post an insult. Obviously you felt guilty as one of the people I'm talking about for you to comment as you are doing. How many kids do you save by ignoring the issue? You make fun of someone posting youtubes as if what's in the youtube isn't true. Do you realize how stupid that is? Can you get past yourself and get on topic? Or do you want to bring up vaccines again to evade this issue? Let's see if your next post continues in the same direction.
    Last edited by SA210; 09-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know those civilians Barry and Bush have killed were the ones who attacked us on 9/11. Do you have new information?

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    we need human blood to test our new weapons tbh. they live in a dangerous area and they're aware of the risks but they had chosen to live there, or maybe they had no other choice but to live there. these people are getting killed one day or another

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know those civilians Barry and Bush have killed were the ones who attacked us on 9/11.
    Time to start paying attention, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to start paying attention, tbh...
    Yes, you should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would agree the whole drone is a waste of time and money though... should've leveled that hole from the get go... plus you give Iran a first hand look at what a real nuke looks like...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made a jerk comment that was well deserved seeing as how most people would rather debate much smaller non-issues than the murder of children, but not only did I post that comment, I also posted a fact about the casualty number and a video along with it.

All you did was post an insult. Obviously you felt guilty as one of the people I'm talking about for you to comment as you are doing. How many kids do you save by ignoring the issue? You make fun of someone posting youtubes as if what's in the youtube isn't true. Do you realize how stupid that is? Can you get past yourself and get on topic? Or do you want to bring up vaccines again to evade this issue? Let's see if your next post continues in the same direction.
    Obviously I felt guilty. It wasn't that your tone of posting has gotten really annoying. Sure, I've never brought up civilian casualties as a result of US military action in this forum EVERY before.

Thank you for your noble posting, SA210.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously I felt guilty. It wasn't that your tone of posting has gotten really annoying. Sure, I've never brought up civilian casualties as a result of US military action in this forum EVERY before.

Thank you for your noble posting, SA210.
    You are really full of yourself. I post this stuff because I truly care about these things. You sometimes have some quality posts about some issues, but a lot of the time you simply are just an ass and like insulting people with your drive by comments. Imo, when discussing the next President, I think these mass murders are probably the most important issues to be discussing. Most of your pompous bs has been annoying for years, yet I don't go around and take a shot at you all the time in all your threads and laugh about it. Funny that YOU would talk about someone being annoying. At the end of all this gibberish, these kids are still being killed, but yet it's annoying to hear about, oh and it's in a youtube so it doesn't matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another issue that should take priority in the national media EVERY DAY and this President should be grilled on it the way they grill Romney on his taxes, in fact even more.

Ben Swann is a true Patriot

Reality Check: Actions Speak Louder Than Words With President

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't children really just smaller terrorists?

They kill their own faster than we can kill them. Seems like we are both going in the right direction; their total extinction from the planet at which time we move in, clean up all the camel and open a Walmart super center right where Mecca was.

Thread Information