Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These from June.

There won't be a white sprinter on our Olympic 100/200 team, male or female. (nailed it!)

We will hear...he has world class speed...the first time we see RGIII play a game for the Redskins. He doesn't by the way.

(nailed it!)

We will hear..."greatness is measured by Championships won"...when talking about LeBron James in the up coming NBA Championships.

(nailed it!)

The USA will win the Olympic 4x4 relay. Both mens and womens.

(nope!)

Tim Tebow will be the Jets QB by season end.

(very real possibilty)

USC will win the NCAA. We will see a playoff system put in place.

(nope/yep)

Obama for 4 more years.

(nailed it!)

Before the end of 2012 we will suffer another terrorist attack similiar to 911.

(I hope I'm wrong)

The Niners will win the NFL.

(doubting it)

Boxing will continue to suck.

(nailed it!)

Rappers will continue to show everyone why country music is better.

(nailed it!)

Mexico will buy California.

(Hmmmm?)

Hollywood will bring Lee Childs Jack Reacher to the big screen.

(nailed it!)

Jamaica will run the first sub37.00 in the 4x1.

(nailed it!)

Last edited by Avante; 06-12-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Avante won't hit 70%

Nailed it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From July:

originally posted by cantthinkofanything:

I think Avante and slvrblkmystix will have a baby together but the doctors will confuse it for a turd and flush it down the toilet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    These from June.

There won't be a white sprinter on our Olympic 100/200 team, male or female. (nailed it!)

We will hear...he has world class speed...the first time we see RGIII play a game for the Redskins. He doesn't by the way.

(nailed it!)

We will hear..."greatness is measured by Championships won"...when talking about LeBron James in the up coming NBA Championships.

(nailed it!)

The USA will win the Olympic 4x4 relay. Both mens and womens.

(nope!)

Tim Tebow will be the Jets QB by season end.

(very real possibilty)

USC will win the NCAA. We will see a playoff system put in place.

(nope/yep)

Obama for 4 more years.

(nailed it!)

Before the end of 2012 we will suffer another terrorist attack similiar to 911.

(I hope I'm wrong)

The Niners will win the NFL.

(doubting it)

(nailed it!)

(nailed it!)

Mexico will buy California.

(Hmmmm?)

(nailed it!)

Jamaica will run the first sub37.00 in the 4x1.

(nailed it!)

Last edited by Avante; 06-12-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why try and rise above..."I ed your mama"....why chance it?

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

(nailed it!)

(nailed it!)

(nailed it!)
    You're taking credit for accurately predicting your own personal tastes and that Hollywood would make a film that had already completed principal photograph six months before you made your predictions?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're taking credit for accurately predicting your own personal tastes and that Hollywood would make a film that had already completed principal photograph six months before you made your predictions?
    I really didn't know that.

I was at a yard sale a couple years ago, old lady has a bunch of books, she asked me..."ever read Lee Childs"...I told her .."nope". That was a dozen books ago, I'm reading one right now. Jack Reacher is tailor made for the silver screen, better than Patterson's Alex Cross.

Do you really think I'd post that prediction if I knew how easy it would be to do what you just did? I really didn't know. I really don't keep up with what Hollywood is working on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I predict Avante will continue to suck.

I predict SBM will continue to suck Avante.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sure all of you have noticed I have my very own pet here. It's really getting sad watching this, yep pity is setting in. Should I toss the poor dog a bone? Nay, him!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I predict Avante will continue to suck.
    Nailed it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

I was at a yard sale a couple years ago, old lady has a bunch of books, she asked me..."ever read Lee Childs"...I told her .."nope". That was a dozen books ago, I'm reading one right now. Jack Reacher is tailor made for the silver screen, better than Patterson's Alex Cross.

Do you really think I'd post that prediction if I knew how easy it would be to do what you just did? I really didn't know. I really don't keep up with what Hollywood is working on.
    No one can ever or will ever know what you do with your computer, but whether or not you knew at the time of your post that the film had already been shot is largely irrelevant. A prediction is meant to predict something that will happen in the future. Therefore, finding out later that thing already happened doesn't really count as an accurate prediction. Certainly not one to brag about.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one can ever or will ever know what you do with your computer, but whether or not you knew at the time of your post that the film had already been shot is largely irrelevant. A prediction is meant to predict something that will happen in the future. Therefore, finding out later that thing already happened doesn't really count as an accurate prediction. Certainly not one to brag about.
    I totally disagree.

After about the fourth book I started thinking about Sam Spade, Phillip Marlowe, Alex Cross and the literary hero was brought to the movies and how Jack Reacher was on that level, so why not a movie? The fact others also thought that has nothing to do with me predicting it to happen since I was unaware that it was already in the works.

Dad goes to play some poker, you tell mom...."I bet he wins 50 bucks"..then in walks dad with the 50 bucks he won. Just because he 'd already won it................................................

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I totally disagree.

After about the fourth book I started thinking about Sam Spade, Phillip Marlowe, Alex Cross and the literary hero was brought to the movies and how Jack Reacher was on that level, so why not a movie? The fact others also thought that has nothing to do with me predicting it to happen since I was unaware that it was already in the works.

Dad goes to play some poker, you tell mom...."I bet he wins 50 bucks"..then in walks dad with the 50 bucks he won. Just because he 'd already won it................................................
    Well, you've also proven yourself to be a liar, so saying "I didn't know" just doesn't mean much to anyone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Ole Miss Rebels
    too embarrassed to talk his predictions in the NFL forum anymore, hoping the judyntx's of the world give a about your lame vanilla guesses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"Jack Reacher" LOL.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I totally disagree.
    Of course you do.

Does Dad wait six months to come home? And are his winnings the topic of multiple conversations on the interwebs during those six months?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course you do.

Does Dad wait six months to come home?
    Avante: "Dad never did come home."

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course you do.

Does Dad wait six months to come home? And are his winnings the topic of multiple conversations on the interwebs during those six months?
    Actually I remembered predicting Tebow would end up a starter. Forgot all those other predictions until I searched it out. Then I noticed my Jack Reacher prediction.

Once more...

Knowing the climate here do you really think I thought I could get away predicing a movie already in the works knowing had badly it has to be..."well no dude, the movie is already being made ya dumb "....come on it isn't real obvious I didn't know about it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante: "Dad never did come home."
    cantwhatever: "Dad was gay?'

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too embarrassed to talk his predictions in the NFL forum anymore, hoping the judyntx's of the world give a about your lame vanilla guesses.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

And then Mason wakes up and realizes he is starving Per par etc so on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cantwhatever: "Dad was gay?'
    Avante: "my ball smells like my cableman's saliva"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Ole Miss Rebels
    I love it when a plan comes together.
    Too bad your plan of hitting the mark on bets this year isn't going anywhere.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Actually I remembered predicting Tebow would end up a starter. Forgot all those other predictions until I searched it out. Then I noticed my Jack Reacher prediction.

Once more...

Knowing the climate here do you really think I thought I could get away predicing a movie already in the works knowing had badly it has to be..."well no dude, the movie is already being made ya dumb "....come on it isn't real obvious I didn't know about it?
    I already said it didn't matter whether or not you knew about movie before making your "prediction." Being right about something that happened six months ago simply isn't a prediction to begin with.

Keep moving those goal posts, though. That's really working in your favor, I think.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already said it didn't matter whether or not you knew about movie before making your "prediction." Being right about something that happened six months ago simply isn't a prediction to begin with.

Keep moving those goal posts, though. That's really working in your favor, I think.
    Whatever.

Thread Information