Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Knicks can beat the Heat. But they would need JR SMith to bring his "A" game on all 4-7 games in a series. JR Smith however is not that kind of guy. He was consistently hot during November and fell down to earth face first in December and January shooting 36%.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I think the Knicks would have the best chance, but those 3 mentioned don't have the intangibles. But realistically they have the physical talent to compete with the Heat.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    People are sleeping on Indiana tbh. We'll see how they mesh when Granger comes back, but as long as the core is healthy, count me in as one of those who believes they can beat the Heat. Underdogs ftw tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    People are sleeping on Indiana tbh. We'll see how they mesh when Granger comes back, but as long as the core is healthy, count me in as one of those who believes they can beat the Heat. Underdogs ftw tbh.
    I think they're better without Granger. West and George need to be the focus on offense. They really need to find a way to dump Granger's contract. He's become soft the last couple of seasons, relying on jumpers and not playing defense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Miami has problems against teams with legitimate centers because they don't have one. But if it's not a franchise-changing big man then they're gonna be just fine. Sorry, Hibbert is not on that level yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lakers had 2 and that certainly wasn't a problem for them

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Hibbert's regressed this season. He's only had one strong season in the league.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I think they're better without Granger. West and George need to be the focus on offense. They really need to find a way to dump Granger's contract. He's become soft the last couple of seasons, relying on jumpers and not playing defense.
    Why can't it be all 3 of them? West and George are not really big time scorers. For Indiana to work, they need a 3rd wheel that can consistently put up 20 points a game when one or both of those options are having a scoring drought. Hibbert is not a reliable scorer obviously and Hill is better suited as that guy who can give them scoring punch on the second unit.

Granger is needed unless a better offer comes in the table. Better meaning a much more potent scorer and there's not a lot of those in the market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After regular season We heard last year how Miami couldn't beat OKC and it ended 4-1.

One meaningless regular season game is not a 7 games series.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I still expect Miami to win since Indiana just doesn't have that reliable scorer but at Heat fans thinking its a cake walk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat will win it but it's obvious that the Pacers provide some mutchup problems for them and the struggles in the regular season aren't solely because of Miami's "coasting", tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers may push it to 7 games, but even then it'll still be a 2009 Rockets vs. Lakers situation. Miami will most likely prevail on its home court should it come to a Game 7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Pacers also get an abundance of biased calls, particularly on defense, Miami doesn't get anymore, tbh..
    some proof that I've been saying this all year, tbh..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bene right about them Pacers.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Some good stuff in this thread

Fwiw, if it wasn't for that botched coaching job by Vogel in Game 1, series wouldve been done in 6, Pacers favor.

Coasting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pacers like the Clips are great stories and I like both teams.

But neither could beat King James in a 7 game series. Wade even a slight down year ...is better than any player on either team except maybe a healthy Cliff Paul. if wade is better than your star you have no shot at beating Miami because James is far superior to Wade.
    , did I drink the advanced metrics kool-aid ...
    Where is THAT Wade I was so confident in?!

Was right about James >>>>>>>>>>>Wade
    And also right about dem Clips ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wade is not even close to being better than CP3

CP3 is a top 3 player in the league, Wade is falling off....
    Apparently CN said Wade was not better than HEALTHY Cliff Paul ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2013: Nope
    2014: seriously?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2013: Nope
    2014: seriously?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks