Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Date: May 25, 2013 7:00 PM EDT

Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena

Broadcast: Pay-per-view, FX, Facebook
    MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:35 p.m. ET)

Ariel Helwani
    ‏@arielhelwani
    As just reported on @ufctonight, Cain vs. Bigfoot 2 and JDS vs. Reem will go down at UFC 160 on 5/25 in LV, Dana confirmed w/ me today.
    Last edited by ace3g; 05-19-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Post Count
    Reem is getting KTFO again. He will be 1 fight away from being cut or close to it by the UFC.. JDS has too much heart for him.. His hands are faster and his cardio is superior..

Reem is getting KTFO again. He will be 1 fight away from being cut or close to it by the UFC.. JDS has too much heart for him.. His hands are faster and his cardio is superior..
    This. JDS by Ko

Cain by tko

Post Count
    Heavyweight division is so dry. We're basically getting a best of five series between Cain and JDS. They are so good either one can win on any given night so I think we are gonna see le change hands back and forth between the two for the foreseeable future.

Heavyweight division is so dry. We're basically getting a best of five series between Cain and JDS. They are so good either one can win on any given night so I think we are gonna see le change hands back and forth between the two for the foreseeable future.
    Until ROY MUTHAF****N NELSON finally gets his le shot and the heavyweight division is ruled by BIG COUNTRY until the end of time.

And then I woke up and realized that I wasn't dreaming anymore...

Post Count
    Until ROY MUTHAF****N NELSON finally gets his le shot and the heavyweight division is ruled by BIG COUNTRY until the end of time.

And then I woke up and realized that I wasn't dreaming anymore...
    If the gameplan is to have JDS and Cain fight 5 or 6 times they might as well give Roy a shot..

John Morgan ‏@MMAjunkieJohn Dana insists he wasn't upset by Alistair losing but told Cain, "Well, you're definitely best in the world, but you just lost a huge payday."

@UFCTonight: #Breaking: @kjnoons will face cowboycerrone at #UFC160!

per Ariel

Ryan Bader and Glover Teixeira have agreed to fight at UFC 160 on May 25. Your thoughts?

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Interesting fight tbh, but not for the contension for any of the fighters but might be the fight which decides who will fight in eliminator for the belt. And Glover will be tested by a strong wrestler.

per Ariel

Ryan Bader and Glover Teixeira have agreed to fight at UFC 160 on May 25. Your thoughts?
    This should be a really entertaining fight - Glover is a tough SOB but I also think that Bader is a lot better than people take him for.

via @ufc

News at night: Top-ten ranked lightweight contenders @TJ_Grant and @GrayMaynard will fight at UFC 160 May 25 in Las Vegas.

Also Abel Trujillo vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

Post Count
    Bader/Glover is a horrible fight for Bader.. Glover will walk him down and beat him up..

Also Abel Trujillo vs Khabib Nurmagomedov
    I'm also really loving this one - this is building up to be a really good card, barring any injuries... (knock on wood)

Alistair Overeem injured, out of planned UFC 160 matchup with Junior dos Santos dlvr.it/32wy65

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...medium=twitter

Post Count
    He's gearing up to ask for a TRT exemption..

Post Count
    I heard Cain will be in New Braunfels tomarrow signing autographs anyone going? I'm pissed I'm gonna be out of town.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani Breaking: Mark Hunt vs. Junior dos Santos on for UFC 160 -- http://sbn.to/YSxZGp

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Junior will knock Hunt out. He's not going to stand there and get laid out like Struve did.

If hunt loses, I see it by "JDS v Big Country Nelson" decision; Hunt only has 1 loss by KO.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani Breaking: Mark Hunt vs. Junior dos Santos on for UFC 160 -- http://sbn.to/YSxZGp
    Oh man, this is it for Hunt. He has the chin to take a pounding, and as we saw with JDS V. Cain 2, all it takes is to clip JDS once and he's ed the rest of the fight. I love to pick the underdogs, but this one is feeling pretty solid. If Hunt loses, he'll solidify his spot at gatekeeper for the rest of his career. (maybe two years?)

MMAjunkie.com MMA ‏@MMAjunkie James Te Huna replaces Ryan Bader, faces Glover Teixeira at UFC 160 http://dlvr.it/3477Kc

MMAjunkie.com MMA ‏@MMAjunkie James Te Huna replaces Ryan Bader, faces Glover Teixeira at UFC 160 http://dlvr.it/3477Kc
    Didn't Gustafsson completely destroy Te Huna? Glover is going to walk through him.

Thread Information