My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In what's becoming a pretty common occurrence, Coach Nick looked at another Spurs game. The theme of this video is the mistakes the Clippers down the stretch and how that led to a Spurs' win.

I found it interesting that he didn't address the fact that the Spurs lost the lead late, but I do agree the Spurs were more poised in the clutch. But if luck plays any role in games, ever, I thought it did last night. Duncan's game-winner was pretty lucky, and the fact that the refs didn't bail Paul out with a call at the end was sort of surprising. The Spurs were the better team for most of the game, but they still could have easily lost had the ball bounced the other way a couple of more times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that guy! I'm pretty sure he's a spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He loves how they play but I think he said at one point he was from Chicago and the Bulls were his team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He loves how they play but I think he said at one point he was from Chicago and the Bulls were his team.
    I remember him saying on twitter that his favorite teams to watch are the Spurs and the Warriors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he just likes teams that show good, fundamental, consistent execution. He'll call out the Spurs when the execute poorly (e.g. he called out 2 Tony parker mistakes in that video and was surprised that we went to a Duncan isolation play so late in the game in lieu of moving the ball).

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Griffin throwing that crap up after Paul was blocked by Diaw... I watched stunned sure we were down by 3.

All he had to do was turn inside and it's a layup. No, he chooses a 180 degree turn away from any traffic and throws the ball up falling away. He panics and produces the most time consuming route. No way a big man after 2 years of Pop with Duncan laughing at you in practice does this happen. A guy like Griffin does not get any teaching. But he can dunk, what a waste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a bulls fan, but as a basketball coach/fan he said he enjoys watching spurs basketball. Oh, and he hates Westbrook and isn't particularly a Kobe fan. What a guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he just likes teams that show good, fundamental, consistent execution. He'll call out the Spurs when the execute poorly (e.g. he called out 2 Tony parker mistakes in that video and was surprised that we went to a Duncan isolation play so late in the game in lieu of moving the ball).
    I don't think that was the play. I think Tim was supposed to be the trigger man for a Parker cut, but after Barnes ing tackled Tony, Tim knew he was on the spot, and unlike last time, he put air under the ball so that he might get a kind bounce. He got two of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball fans love the Spurs, media fans hate the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how he's constantly ragging on Westbrook's horrible bball IQ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha that open crawford 3, i think tp wanted to help on cp3's drive tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that was the play. I think Tim was supposed to be the trigger man for a Parker cut, but after Barnes ing tackled Tony, Tim knew he was on the spot, and unlike last time, he put air under the ball so that he might get a kind bounce. He got two of them.
    He's not talking about Duncan's shot... it's the iso play at the 3:44 mark of the video

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how he's constantly ragging on Westbrook's horrible bball IQ.
    Westbrook could probably average 16 assists per game if he had half a brain. If he ever figures that out his team will go to Miami Hght levels of unbeatableness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach Nick is Spurs fan. He also hate Del Negro coaching style

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! I didnt see that block by Duncan on Griffin. They should make a poster out of THAT!

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a lucky bounce for the win but it would have been an unlucky loss had it not gone in.

Thread Information