Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Father punishes his daughters by whooping them with a cable wire after finding out they did a twerk video on Facebook.

vid----> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=113_1364727665

Last edited by Floyd Pacquiao; 04-02-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Good parenting, too bad likely face some backlash or even legal trouble over this. Hopefully his daughters will learn that acting like a hoe aint cute.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Good parenting, too bad likely face some backlash or even legal trouble over this. Hopefully his daughters will learn that acting like a hoe aint cute.
    Oh so whipping ur daughter with a cable wire is cool, but calling a player a c*nt is crossing the line?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    What's "twerk?"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Oh so whipping ur daughter with a cable wire is cool, but calling a player a c*nt is crossing the line?
    I never said anything about 'verbal abuse' tbh. Different dynamic between a player-coach and a child-parent too imo.

Basically pretending to ride a . They deserved the whipping tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He seems upset.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid kids will probably still end up being hoodrat hoes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was tough to watch. On one hand maybe if he did his job originally they would not have acted like that in the first place and that level of physicality (especially with girls) seems excessive. On the other hand, they will likely never do that again. It could set a bad precedence for their futures both with male figures in their life and how they act as parents to their own children one day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    horrible. i don't condone fathers spanking their daughters, especially with extension cords....what's worse is this dummy had someone record it.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    In b4 all the baby boomers who make up anecdotal bull about how tough their upbringing was make a comment like, "WHERE'D THAT KIND OF REAL PARENTING GO! KIDS NEED TOUGH LOVE!"

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was tough to watch. On one hand maybe if he did his job originally they would not have acted like that in the first place and that level of physicality (especially with girls) seems excessive. On the other hand, they will likely never do that again. It could set a bad precedence for their futures both with male figures in their life and how they act as parents to their own children one day.
    Everyone assumes that if parents had done a better job raising their kids this or that wouldn't have happened. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

People are going to do what they're going to do. You can teach your kids to be at their best but you cant control them, at some point they will be on their own and just do what they couldn't do at some point in their lives.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh. Especially with how popular hip hop and all the ty dances are, sometimes you have to take extreme measures to make sure they dont continue pulling like this off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    They need to beat the gots who still record videos while holding their phones like that. .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So basically, by that logic, there is really no need for parenting because people will just do what they do? Obviously, the answer to that is no. Parents play a large role in how their kids turn out in addition to the environmental factors around them.

A parent doing their job (judging by his violent reaction, he's probably not doing a great job) should prevent this type of behavior. Maybe not in all cases, and kids with great parents make mistakes and explore things, but posting it online?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh. Especially with how popular hip hop and all the ty dances are, sometimes you have to take extreme measures to make sure they dont continue pulling like this off.
    fam, you can't beat the hoe out of your daughters. especially over them dancing?!? either they hoes from the jump or not. its up to you as a father to show her love and teach her what a real man is like so she doesn't go out and fck every guy who smiles at her. its obvious by this vid that he's a horrible parent, aint no way around it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On second look, girl with the black outfit received a worse beating.

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Best Harlem shake ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    fam, you can't beat the hoe out of your daughters. especially over them dancing?!? either they hoes from the jump or not. its up to you as a father to show her love and teach her what a real man is like so she doesn't go out and fck every guy who smiles at her. its obvious by this vid that he's a horrible parent, aint no way around it.
    I understand why he beat them but it was with a ing extension chord and hitting them everywhere. Excessive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I understand why he beat them but it was with a ing extension chord and hitting them everywhere. Excessive.
    i still don't understand why beat them, for dancing? if there were boys in the house, yea i understand a lil spanking. but 2 girls having fun and twerking??? if them girls aint in' already, they're about to start.

i just can't stomach hitting a girl with such force. even though he's scrawny, he was swingin' for the fences every time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    i still don't understand why beat them, for dancing? if there were boys in the house, yea i understand a lil spanking. but 2 girls having fun and twerking??? if them girls aint in' already, they're about to start.

i just can't stomach hitting a girl with such force. even though he's scrawny, he was swingin' for the fences every time.
    They look too young to be doing that . And its a well known fact that if you know how to twerk then you're a hoe or will be.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh.
    You're Mexican, so your daughters being s is about as likely as your daughters being born with two arms, two legs, and a pussy, regardless of parenting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They posted the video on facebook iirc. Yeah I agree the beating was excessive but they deserved some form of punishment/discipline.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh.
    too late, they're gonna take after your current gf tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sons, you won't let your daughters be little hoe hoodrats. Dance that way when you are an adult if you choose. Not when you are a kid living in your dad's place. Still wrong on his part, but don't minimize what they are doing. Hip hop dancing is one thing. Hoe'ing it up is another.

Thread Information