Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Was at the gym today and the TV showed she still has a show and the topic was about 'why women cheat on their men' and I started wondering....why in God's name is it 2013 and this talentless POS still has a show and she has a net worth of over $20 million dollars?!

I some what understand in the early 90's why she had a show, talk shows were the hottest thing like reality shows were in the early 2000's. But she has no talent, she is not particularly good at speaking, she is ugly, her show is\was\and continues to be sub-par. But somehow...she always ends up back on TV making millions off of the same in stupid topics.

Yes I am salty over the fact someone so talentless can become so successful in that in industry for no reason...WTF??

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    "she has no talent, she is not particularly good at speaking, she is ugly, her [work in life] continues to be sub-par"

Sounds like most of the people (women) who made her rich.

Name
    Huey
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Was at the gym today and the TV showed she still has a show and the topic was about 'why women cheat on their men' and I started wondering....why in God's name is it 2013 and this talentless POS still has a show and she has a net worth of over $20 million dollars?!

I some what understand in the early 90's why she had a show, talk shows were the hottest thing like reality shows were in the early 2000's. But she has no talent, she is not particularly good at speaking, she is ugly, her show is\was\and continues to be sub-par. But somehow...she always ends up back on TV making millions off of the same in stupid topics.

Yes I am salty over the fact someone so talentless can become so successful in that in industry for no reason...WTF??
    I like your sig tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    man...back in da day I used to wanna dat

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    people getting rewarded for showing off their stupidity, no surprise tbh. plus hosting a talkshow has never been the right job for a to begin with

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

You don't see why a fat who does nothing but complain about men is successful on daytime TV?

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Gym's going to have a bunch of rage-broken TVs when Lakersarethebesteva finds out Rachel Ray still has a show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Gym's going to have a bunch of rage-broken TVs when Lakersarethebesteva finds out Rachel Ray still has a show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Freaking EVOO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Freaking EVOO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    she has her own olive oil? does she personally cultivate each batch in her womb then sell it?

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    A talk show is dirt cheap to produce and IIRC it seemed like her other show ran forever. Not too shocking that some producer would give her another shot when it when every new season has three or four new talk shows hosted by some C or D lister that get cancelled after a few months. Beyond that she did a do entary a few years back called The Business of Being Born. It turned into a big deal and put her name in the minds of a lot of women who were new moms or would be starting families soon. A big enough portion of that group would probably become stay at home moms, which is a pretty coveted demo for the day time TV audience.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why does Katie Couric have a show?
    Why does Steve Harvey have a show?
    Why does Dr. Phil have a show?
    Why do the Kardashian sisters have shows?
    Why is The View still on?
    Why did the G4 channel change to the Esquire channel?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Is that what happened to G4? I was wondering. I didn't watch it all the time but there was stuff that I did like and poof it was gone. I didn't even know the exact channel it was on. I just knew I found it when I wanted to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why does Katie Couric have a show?
    Why does Steve Harvey have a show?
    Why does Dr. Phil have a show?
    Why do the Kardashian sisters have shows?
    Why is The View still on?
    Why did the G4 channel change to the Esquire channel?
    I help thousands everyday with their personal issues because I truly care.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The E! Network
    Kelly Rippa Being popular
    Stephanie Meyer selling a bunch of books.

Our society is littered crappy women getting paid cause women don't know better

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never seen those shows because I don't watch daytime tv unless it's a movie on TCM or one of the pay channels. But if I'm not doing anything at all late in the afternoon, I'll watch Judge Judy. I love her

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never seen those shows because I don't watch daytime tv unless it's a movie on TCM or one of the pay channels. But if I'm not doing anything at all late in the afternoon, I'll watch Judge Judy. I love her
    Her show is scripted too.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Her show is scripted too.
    I know but she's just too funny! I saw pictures of her on vacation with my IDOL Martha Stewart; I can't imagine how awesome those 2 would be together I'd watch Martha on tv but she has like 6 different shows and I just don't have attention span

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know but she's just too funny! I saw pictures of her on vacation with my IDOL Martha Stewart; I can't imagine how awesome those 2 would be together I'd watch Martha on tv but she has like 6 different shows and I just don't have attention span
    I bet you they've done each other.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you they've done each other.
    Oh you are sick!! I think they just go to beach resorts for the fabulously wealthy and get real drunk on martinis and ogle the young waiters!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that what happened to G4? I was wondering. I didn't watch it all the time but there was stuff that I did like and poof it was gone. I didn't even know the exact channel it was on. I just knew I found it when I wanted to.
    The Esquire channel is the Bravo channel for guys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh you are sick!! I think they just go to beach resorts for the fabulously wealthy and get real drunk on martinis and ogle the young waiters!

Thread Information