Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sideline reporter tried to get him to pick a team he'd rather face and when he of course said, "whoever" the guy said, "Well, you beat the Spurs before!" But ZBO shook it off and said we're a different team now so that doesn't matter and gave Pop and The Big 3 props. I just thought that was cool. Anybody else catch it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randolph isn't going to give anybody any ammunition. He's going to do his talking on the court. When you're a big, bad MF you can do that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys are super sensitive. Anything the anyone says to even be perceived a slight this forum gets 3 threads dedicated to it. Wawa hubie sucks , wawaaaaa chris webber is a homer. Now some guy says something that is not even a compliment, Just a fact, spurs are a different team, and we have threads calling him classy. him. memphis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys are super sensitive. Anything the anyone says to even be perceived a slight this forum gets 3 threads dedicated to it. Wawa hubie sucks , wawaaaaa chris webber is a homer. Now some guy says something that is not even a compliment, Just a fact, spurs are a different team, and we have threads calling him classy. him. memphis.
    This tbh. Thank you for saving me a long post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree to EYE above! TRUE! They are so damn sensitive it's ridiculous! Good lord grow up some lol. Who cares? Enjoy your life and our team has 4 les! You guys act at times as if we are insecure losers! That is what insecure should be for, a loser who never had or did.
    BANG! DITTO!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, I wasn't complaining about anything or being sarcastic. I was giving ZBO props. I took what he said as a compliment because that's what he was trying to do. It's as simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ZBo just being classy off the court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree to EYE above! TRUE! They are so damn sensitive it's ridiculous! Good lord grow up some lol. Who cares? Enjoy your life and our team has 4 les! You guys act at times as if we are insecure losers! That is what insecure should be for, a loser who never had or did.

BANG! DITTO!
    What's with the lack of reading comprehension about this? Giving ZBO props is that big a deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ZBo just being classy off the court
    How old are you? 10?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer or not, Chris Webber is a ing terrible commentator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SpurPadre is one of the most sensitive fans on this board when it comes to what the media says.

Someone picked us to lose
    He said something nice about us. Classy him!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SpurPadre is one of the most sensitive fans on this board when it comes to what the media says.

Someone picked us to lose
    He said something nice about us. Classy him!
    It was getting annoying Who gives a about the media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was getting annoying Who gives a about the media
    I guess I have to remember I'm not dealing with mature people around here. Alright, cool, I get the vibe and will respect it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I have to remember I'm not dealing with mature people around here. Alright, cool, I get the vibe and will respect it.
    Seriously brah, don't ing get attached to the media or anything anyone in the media says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not just saying it, tbh. He believes it, he has lost 4 out of the last 6 against the Spurs. The last time they wanted to face the Spurs in the playoffs, not this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously brah, don't ing get attached to the media or anything anyone in the media says.
    I'm not really. They're just comments on a message board, but whatever. I'll drop it. I'll just focus on b-ball talk. I'm not trying to antagonize or be an annoying poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard people on the BBC talking about the Spurs never winning a championship and I had a sad and a big cry, then realized it was Tottenham

OP is emo as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard people on the BBC talking about the Spurs never winning a championship and I had a sad and a big cry, then realized it was Tottenham

OP is emo as
    Nah, I just think people here are a lot less mature than I gave them credit for, lol. But I can dig it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never use to like Z-BO until i saw an interview he gave and was asked which player he admires, respects, and loves playing against. Tim Duncan. On the court he seems like a thug, but off the court, the dude is all class..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randolph is right though. Both teams are completely different from 2 years ago. Conley and Gasol are much better overall players now, and they also added a veteran in Prince who has been there before. However, I do think that Randolph isn't in the dominant zone he was in 2 years ago. The Spurs are waay different. Mainly, there is no HWSNBN starting at the 3 spot for the Spurs. Old man McDyess is gone, and George Hill is gone. Now we have some pretty good young guns in Kawhi and Green, along with a more capable big man in Splitter....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randolph is right though. Both teams are completely different from 2 years ago. Conley and Gasol are much better overall players now, and they also added a veteran in Prince who has been there before. However, I do think that Randolph isn't in the dominant zone he was in 2 years ago. The Spurs are waay different. Mainly, there is no HWSNBN starting at the 3 spot for the Spurs. Old man McDyess is gone, and George Hill is gone. Now we have some pretty good young guns in Kawhi and Green, along with a more capable big man in Splitter....
    They also dont have battier or gay now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also dont have battier or gay now
    Gay was out for that series we lost in 011. Mayo was there but Gay was out for the year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention TD isn't a walking corpse this year(Duncan was playing on sprained ankles during that 2011 post-season). Ginobili doesn't have a broken arm. Parker has improved as a playmaker. SA is actually a good defensive team nowadays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention TD isn't a walking corpse this year(Duncan was playing on sprained ankles during that 2011 post-season). Ginobili doesn't have a broken arm. Parker has improved as a playmaker. SA is actually a good defensive team nowadays.
    Exactly. Different year, different teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they say nice things about us

so classy

outclassed us

Thread Information