Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How massive? The Grizzlies shot 4-for-24 from five feet and in when Duncan was on the floor. When Duncan was on the bench? Try 9 for 14.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only saw Tim Legler bring up the fact that Memphis made a run in part bc Duncan was on the bench. Of course everyone else ignored it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner played 27 minutes, that's it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How massive? The Grizzlies shot 4-for-24 from five feet and in when Duncan was on the floor. When Duncan was on the bench? Try 9 for 14.
    slap for those who ignored Duncan for the DPOY, what a shame because he was playing against the winner Gasol

He should be a close runner up if he's not the winner IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMHO it's Noah or Duncan. And if not Duncan then only because of the minutes argument.

I don't see any argument you could make for Gasol!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this stat was pretty cool too:

"Tony Parker scored 15 points and handed out 18 assists in the Spurs' Game 2 victory over the Grizzlies. Parker is the second player in Spurs history to have that many points and assists in a playoff game. Johnny Moore did it twice: Game 2 versus the Nuggets in 1983 (26 points, 20 assists) and Game 1 versus the Lakers in 1983 (25 points, 18 assists)."

Its also just a reminder to the younger Spurs fans just how damn good Johnny Moore was.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Tony Parker scored 15 points and handed out 18 assists in the Spurs' Game 2 victory over the Grizzlies. Parker is the second player in Spurs history to have that many points and assists in a playoff game. Johnny Moore did it twice: Game 2 versus the Nuggets in 1983 (26 points, 20 assists) and Game 1 versus the Lakers in 1983 (25 points, 18 assists)."

Its also just a reminder to the younger Spurs fans just how damn good Johnny Moore was.
    This is not only cool but needs to be quoted.

Thanks for posting this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh sure, but it was only worth a B+ grade, even when Johnny Moore did it. Wasn't it?

Thread Information