My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This! (everybody but me seems to forget)..."however, the vagaries of the NBA playoff schedule, which is made up to honor the whims and wishes of TV executives, had delivered an team exhausted by an test of endurance against Golden State straight into Game 1 against Memphis with barely a chance to catch a breath. Then they had to come right back and play Game 2 on Tuesday night while LeBron and D-Wade have had time to pick out Eastern Conference finals wardrobes with a pre-Memorial Day extended weekend off."
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...iref%3Anbahpts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be most appropriate if the Spurs swept the Grizzlies, the Heat-Pacers series went seven games, and the Spurs got a week of rest between the WCF and the Finals as a result.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but the Spurs are about to get a nice break in this series to recoup after the overtime victory. I think this rest will go along way to helping them make a strong effort to steal game 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the end of the weekend, both series' will be at 3 games, tbh..

The Spurs are getting 3 days off this week, and if they make the Finals, they'll get another 3-4 days of rest(at least)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That we got to these 3 days off after 2 straight wins against Grizz (throw in refs AND media bias perception too) well, it has got to be playing out really neat and fun psychological stuff in their heads.

Is what I'm hoping for anyway!

Thread Information