My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man my living vicariously through Kobe is getting out of control...I be flossing in my ride thinking I'm that ...thinking all those les and awards are in my crib...well I may not have his money but I sure am banging a lot of fine ho's... he doesn't trump me in that category not even with all his money...my evening was fantastic...sometimes I get jealous of myself ....these white girls be blowing a weed too and this evening she paid the dinner bill...$120.00...the is wild man... but what I like the most is the looks from all the other white dudes as I'm rolling into these white establishments with these chics...I eat it up man and yes I always park Valet so people can see me

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    I have no doubt you were "cruising."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man my living vicariously through Kobe is getting out of control...I be flossing in my ride thinking I'm that ...thinking all those les and awards are in my crib...well I may not have his money but I sure am banging a lot of fine ho's... he doesn't trump me in that category not even with all his money...my evening was fantastic...sometimes I get jealous of myself ....these white girls be blowing a weed too and this evening she paid the dinner bill...$120.00...the is wild man... but what I like the most is the looks from all the other white dudes as I'm rolling into these white establishments with these chics...I eat it up man and yes I always park Valet so people can see me
    The great riches and rewards of being Kobe's clone come at a price my friend. Are you really ready for this?

Last edited by Calispursfan11; 07-26-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    P.I.M.P.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were Kobe, you'd be tapping dat azz. Who cares about consent? That's for pussies.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you were Kobe & Neal, you'd be tapping dat azz. Who cares about consent? That's for pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even a gay man gets more punani than Kobe.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Why aren't gun toting crips rolling up on this suck?

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is how re ed Kirby fans are, and this is from Chicago chose the wrong team to bandwagon last year.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh, Thread, can't argue with that. Neal definitely did the dirty deed that night in college...............................

And who knows what kind of sick he did in Europe, tbh?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shed a tear for each of Kobe's victims each night, tbh. My eyes are overflowing with tears, so Kobe must have had a lot of victims, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is how re ed Kirby fans are, and this is from Chicago chose the wrong team to bandwagon last year.
    LOL re s

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've kind of experienced the same my mayne. Like when I take my clothes off in the bathroom prepared to have a shower, I look at the mirror and instantly think of

But that person whom I've been constantly thinking of is not a guy, at least

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son, even ho's deserve better than El Pollo Loco and Panda Express.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've kind of experienced the same my mayne. Like when I take my clothes off in the bathroom prepared to have a shower, I look at the mirror and instantly think of

But that person whom I've been constantly thinking of is not a guy, at least
    Rogue, I've met Scarlett a couple of times. Nice girl, very normal. Once at the Oscars, and another time at a voice record when she did the SpongeBob movie. For the VO session she was in sweats and super chill. She's a good one, Rogue. As they say in the Spurs' culture, she's over herself.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    my goddess has "stage fear" and it's just unbelievable she has been so successful in hollywood, and "stage fear" is just one of the many things that I have in common with my goddess. I also feel nervous like a whenever I'm to make a speech in front of my class or s like that. I'd just try my best to calm down but you would still see my body & voice trembling slightly. I think it's a remarkable self-breakthrough for my goddess to overcome the "stage fear" and become such a great public personality, she's my role model in so many ways tbh.

and you're such a fortunate guy you've met my goddess twice in person, you're kind of making me feel jealous tbh.

She's not a perfect girl though, I have to admit. She has some bad habits (like smoking and tattooing) and she might be a big saucy, but I believe she still has an angel's heart in her chest, and it'll come a time when she'll start to behave like an angel again. God bless us and my goddess...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost feel sorry for the ol' sport, almost but then I realize.......he is nothing more than literal adherent fool

Thread Information