My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    o Mavs>Spurs *aka* Michael Jordan troll (since you're the only one qualified to tell us) since you're monkey swinging from to nuts like a white Tarzan in the jungles of Africa.....who has the biggest and nut sac of these players...and would Tammy approve?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    m>s really got in your head imho..i don't think dude has addressed you directly in years ever since he had you scared posting pics of ak-47s

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o Mavs>Spurs *aka* Michael Jordan troll (since you're the only one qualified to tell us) since you're monkey swinging from to nuts like a white Tarzan in the jungles of Africa.....who has the biggest and nut sac of these players...and would Tammy approve?
    0/10 ass

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Owner of that MJ troll is also a legendary poster of the same caliber as my m>s but I don't think that is him. m>s is too busy making money & getting rich in the real world now, and their posting styles aren't even remotely similar imho. My guess is that MJ is an old-school legend who hasn't posted for so long that we've almost forgotten about him, but when his iden y is revealed you all will find him familiar imho. You'll be like "oh he's THAT guy, should've known it"

Money over Bitches 92 Shoot em up's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Owner of that MJ troll is also a legendary poster of the same caliber as my m>s but I don't think that is him. m>s is too busy making money & getting rich in the real world now, and their posting styles aren't even remotely similar imho. My guess is that MJ is an old-school legend who hasn't posted for so long that we've almost forgotten about him, but when his iden y is revealed you all will find him familiar imho. You'll be like "oh he's THAT guy, should've known it"
    Get some knee pads homie.

Money over Bitches 92 Shoot em up's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    M>s is too busy with his Cam dating profile and bass fishing to post anymore.
    King Kool had that pussy running scurred. got frontin' ass

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ^ Shoot em up, hit em up !!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    M>s is too busy with his Cam dating profile and bass fishing to post anymore.
    King Kool had that pussy running scurred. got frontin' ass
    word lil homie ...I know Scroteface is also Mavs>Spurs but dude was hitting up those online sex ads quite often and Cam dating profiles on the regular...he claimed he had many Ho's and then pointed to his inbox from the Cam profiles as proof... there just couldn't be a bigger clown than him.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So that's like the 5th thread on me? You must really wanna sit on this 14 incher. But you are gonna have to wait your turn lil african groupie. I know you look like those starving kids on those unicef commercials, all manourished lookin like yoi havent sucked for days. But relax lil homie.
    Last edited by Michael Jordan.; 08-04-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You promised us that you would give us a "hint" as soon as your post count reaches 1000, don't forget it bro. I hope you will start the 6th thread on yourself giving the hint so nobody will miss it

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No worries. The hint is coming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No worries. The hint is coming.
    and it'll be oozing right outta ya ass

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count