Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I for one find this odd since the league has been pussyfying the league and forcing sexuality down yall throats for some time now. I actually think that Duncan has met with the league and struck a deal with the networks to keep a lid on his deviant ways until he wins another le... with the leagues help of course. I am predicting Duncan holds an ESPN special like Lebron to announce that he has taken his talents down south. Bump this thread in due time.

Yall catch all the puns in there... lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because there is nothing to go by except for one quote by one anonymous source over a month ago. what's there to report?

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't you get the memo? No one cares about the Spurs.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because there are no credible sources on this, show me proof from a credible source and not an onion article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm beginning to think it was this naruto-loving fakkot that started this whole bull rumor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya...global conspiracy...better find your tinfoil hat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I for one find this odd since the league has been pussyfying the league and forcing sexuality down yall throats for some time now. I actually think that Duncan has met with the league and struck a deal with the networks to keep a lid on his deviant ways until he wins another le... with the leagues help of course. I am predicting Duncan holds an ESPN special like Lebron to announce that he has taken his talents down south. Bump this thread in due time.

Yall catch all the puns in there... lol.
    Major media outlets don't want to print or report gossip as they would get hit with major lawsuits. Are you really not educated enough to know this??????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Major media outlets don't want to print or report gossip as they would get hit with major lawsuits. Are you really not educated enough to know this??????
    Wow!!! The skill of reasoning just doesn't exist within the Spur Religiondom. You defenders will stop at nothing to protect the sanc y of that orginazition. The Spurs have become to big to fall... so it seems. A sane person would think his wife would be the most credible witness in this case. She was gagged. But no... that's not enough evidence. The tramp stamp... the tongue ring... the male roommate... all of these signs means nothing to you all? Why are you all afraid to accept the obvious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow!!! The skill of reasoning just doesn't exist within the Spur Religiondom. You defenders will stop at nothing to protect the sanc y of that orginazition. The Spurs have become to big to fall... so it seems. A sane person would think his wife would be the most credible witness in this case. She was gagged. But no... that's not enough evidence. The tramp stamp... the tongue ring... the male roommate... all of these signs means nothing to you all? Why are you all afraid to accept the obvious?

I will try to explain this to you again because it doesn't sound like you are educated enough or smart enough to understand this. Major media outlets won't print or report gossip as they would get hit with major lawsuits.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only 1% of NBA fans are actual basketball fans and the other 99% won't care about Tim Duncan unless they live in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough with your ad hominem attacks... you moron. American media has fanned the flames of wars based on false rumors without have a shred of evidence. They are the drums that the politicians pound on when they want to invade a country based on false propaganda. You're just too stupid realize not everyone is as gullable as you are. Don't go giving the media a sense of ethics now just because your hero is pressed under the rumor mill. Why don't you try explaining why Duncan ordered a gag order on Amy after she filed for divorce. She was caught cheating... yet he orders a gag on her. What's he hiding?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough with your ad hominem attacks... you moron. American media has fanned the flames of wars based on false rumors without have a shred of evidence. They are the drums that the politicians pound on when they want to invade a country based on false propaganda. You're just too stupid realize not everyone is as gullable as you are. Don't go giving the media a sense of ethics now just because your hero is pressed under the rumor mill. Why don't you try explaining why Duncan ordered a gag order on Amy after she filed for divorce. She was caught cheating... yet he orders a gag on her. What's he hiding?
    Do you know what an ad hominem attack is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No... it just felt good while typing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No... it just felt good while typing it.
    OK, then TXstbobcat has a point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol paki got

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It reeks of curry in here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It reeks of curry in here.
    the day that MJ comes out..man I'm shoving all kinds of burrito's up your ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the day that MJ comes out..man I'm shoving all kinds of burrito's up your ass
    Yes, you would shove food up a man's ass because you are definitely not gay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now this thread turns racicst....really low common denominator .
    So gay jokes, turn to racist jokes. "Hey, you call me a , then you're a dirty paki"...funny thing, nothing changes. One is gay, the other a Paki....regardless of comments.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, you would shove food up a man's ass because you are definitely not gay.
    Wow, how astute of you. Come on CD, maybe you need to stay upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread didn't change a thing... paki was paki before this thread even existed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, how astute of you. Come on CD, maybe you need to stay upstairs.
    Wow, how nonsensical of you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, how nonsensical of you.
    Commenting on how your joke was weak. After 77k posts....no need to stoop and play with the kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Commenting on how your joke was weak. After 77k posts....no need to stoop and play with the kids.
    It was a pretty good one tbh. Their internet histories have to be replete with all manner of gay by now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

are you paralleling the supposed media coverup of of a player people could give 2 s about to war propaganda?

Thread Information