Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    1. Bucs--Glennon looked good in preseason and has a cannon of an arm.

2. Jaguars--anything is better than the status quo.
    3. ans--We've seen enough already to know that Locker is not the longterm solution. Put Fitzmagic in, then find another QB in the draft next year
    4. Vikings--Ponder is also extremely limited and definitely not franchise material
    5. Redskins--If RG3 is still hesitant out there with his knee then he's not fully committed to the game yet and Cousins will be of more service (in the short term).

I remain skeptical of the Jets situation as well.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    solid list. would be a pretty bold move to put Cousins on the best, especially if they interview Griffin and he says something like "i can play and i feel i can help us win"

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    i ing hate henne so bad. the jags need to start stanzi or one handed gabby!! i'd rather have tebow than henne.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i ing hate henne so bad. the jags need to start stanzi or one handed gabby!! i'd rather have tebow than henne.
    last time i mentioned Tebow to the Jags, a jags fan on this forum (i can't recall if it was you, but i don't think it was) went off on me. so i've tried my hardest to hold that thought back

Gabbert/Henne remind me Jamarcus Russell. hold the ball way too long, take too many sacks. even when actually decisive enough to pull the trigger, its woefully inaccurate. these guys never developed the anticipation needed in the pro game. they wait for the receiver to make his break, take a couple of steps until the separation is crystal clear. they'll get sacked/pressured before thats able to happen. and on top of it they get happy feet

Agree with all, especially with Cousins over RG3andout, tbh..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I may replace Brees too. He's been average so far.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    last time i mentioned Tebow to the Jags, a jags fan on this forum (i can't recall if it was you, but i don't think it was) went off on me. so i've tried my hardest to hold that thought back

Gabbert/Henne remind me Jamarcus Russell. hold the ball way too long, take too many sacks. even when actually decisive enough to pull the trigger, its woefully inaccurate. these guys never developed the anticipation needed in the pro game. they wait for the receiver to make his break, take a couple of steps until the separation is crystal clear. they'll get sacked/pressured before thats able to happen. and on top of it they get happy feet
    i dont want tebow on the jags. but henne has no potential and he'll never be better than he is now. so i'd rather have anybody, ANYBODY!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont want tebow on the jags. but henne has no potential and he'll never be better than he is now. so i'd rather have anybody, ANYBODY!!
    yeah thats how i felt about Flynn during the offseason. there was no point in trading for him in the first place. but yeah you guys are better off playing Gabbert than Henne. Henne has been what he is for years now.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Changing Tampa's quarterback won't help there. Their problem is coaching. They'd be 2-0 right now if they stopped committing stupid penalties and if Schiano let Freeman air it out like he did in 2010 and last year. The team should probably move on from both next season and ride Freeman this year and take a quarterback next draft if they don't get the first-overall pick.

yeah schiano is a coach. not ready to blame Freeman for the bucs struggles.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agree with all, especially with Cousins over RG3andout, tbh..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jaguars are fully aware since last year, they will draft a qb in the first round next year. Jets should should strictly draft offensive players before they decide what to do with any qb. Viks should roll with Ponder, they are not getting a better qb anytime soon, Glennon is imho the best prospect long term of this year, but he still has a long way to go.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Changing Tampa's quarterback won't help there. Their problem is coaching. They'd be 2-0 right now if they stopped committing stupid penalties and if Schiano let Freeman air it out like he did in 2010 and last year. The team should probably move on from both next season and ride Freeman this year and take a quarterback next draft if they don't get the first-overall pick.
    Freeman sucks too. He's not good at all. He was awful against the Saints. If he played just an average game they would have won fairly easily. He made the Saints defense look above average.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Freeman sucks too. He's not good at all. He was awful against the Saints. If he played just an average game they would have won fairly easily. He made the Saints defense look above average.
    He had six drops and a touchdown called back by penalty. He wasn't elite by any means, but he played well enough to win both weeks.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Josh Freeman has regressed each season despite the sizable talent upgrade around him. It's obvious to anyone with 2 eyes and a brain that he's not the future and is not going to magically "get it."

freeman would be decent on a good team. not his fault the bucs are a dumpster fire that hired a re from rutgers.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What? What more do you want offensively than 2 stud WR's and a beast RB? His offensive line is definitely decent, but it's hard to look good when your QB channels his inner Drew Bledsoe and sits in the pocket for 7 seconds.

His defense has allowed 32 total points this year. What team does he improve besides maybe Jacksonville?

What? What more do you want offensively than 2 stud WR's and a beast RB? His offensive line is definitely decent, but it's hard to look good when your QB channels his inner Drew Bledsoe and sits in the pocket for 7 seconds.

His defense has allowed 32 total points this year. What team does he improve besides maybe Jacksonville?
    I only saw the last drive of the jets game but everyone of them looked lost. every play had a dumb penalty. they are getting cowboysesque with their disorganization.

and yeah, they got to play the jets. that'll always make your defense look a lot better than it really is.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I only saw the last drive of the jets game but everyone of them looked lost. every play had a dumb penalty. they are getting cowboysesque with their disorganization.

and yeah, they got to play the jets. that'll always make your defense look a lot better than it really is.
    and holding the Saints O to 14? The lightbulb's not coming on for this guy any time soon. 4-5 years in and he still holds onto the ball for an eternity and has absolutely no pocket presence. His ceiling is b/u material on a good team.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Josh Freeman has regressed each season despite the sizable talent upgrade around him. It's obvious to anyone with 2 eyes and a brain that he's not the future and is not going to magically "get it."
    He just set franchise records for yards and touchdowns last season. He had a 25/6 regular season in 2010. He's incredibly inconsistent, but he's not clearly trending downward. I don't think it makes sense for the Bucs to commit to him long term, but that doesn't mean that replacing him with Glennon is going to make the team better.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He just set franchise records for yards and touchdowns last season. He had a 25/6 regular season in 2010. He's incredibly inconsistent, but he's not clearly trending downward. I don't think it makes sense for the Bucs to commit to him long term, but that doesn't mean that replacing him with Glennon is going to make the team better.
    For a franchise with no HOF-caliber QB's (Steve Young does not apply b/c he was then), that's not saying much. Glennon is an unknown with a lot of upside. Freeman is a known quan y and not good enough. You can't do the things he did in Week 2 in your 4th-5th year--and let's be honest--he's going to do more of the same going forward.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Please let Gabbert be the Jags franchise QB for years to come. Let's not ruin a good thing now.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    RG3 will rise again. He's just getting reps and strengthening that knee. This is his preseason. two more winnable games before a bye. Then the cowboys.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the only team i think needs a qb change right now are the jags and maybe the ans. the other teams don't really have a backup in place that is that much better than the starter, so changing things up now will only make it worse.

as far as RG3, he needs to start. they kept him out of preseason so they should have expected him to be rusty.

Thread Information