Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we stay healthy ain't nobody stopping us out West. This is too easy tbh.

Hope it's the Heatles but fatigue might be an issue. Pacers ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it will be the heat again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Spurs can be healthy, Heat will probably make it out of East, with Wade more run down, less PEDs than before, no Miller, even Manu won't be their MVP since we got Marco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a long season, not making any reservations for this team to return to the finals this soon tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are making it to the finals ol' sport. It's been known since the Heat beat them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's way too early to tell, tbh. The thing about the Spurs is you know their ceiling already, which is unlike other Western contenders such as the Rockets, Clippers, and even Thunder. The Spurs' need to be healthy, which is true for all teams, and a little luck to draw the right matchups in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing it will be the waitress at the Shoney's Big Boy, because that's where they will be watching the game from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs actually breezed past the west conf playoffs last season. I don't think they'll go 12 & 2 again. However the Heat do look shaky with D Wade turning gimpy.

This really reminds me of the 1992-1993 season when MJ was all but gassed. He was lucky he had Scottie as shotgun. Lebron can't say the same tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making it to four straight Finals is going to be a huge achievement. It's more than likely for the Heat to reach the Finals this yera, but I'm not sure if they can win another ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats the point of being healthy, if ur fake ass leader continues to be outplayed by a scrub?...oh forgot about that other turnover machine

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers, unless Wade and Bosh go back into 2011 form.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As long as we stay healthy ain't nobody stopping us out West. This is too easy tbh.

Hope it's the Heatles but fatigue might be an issue. Pacers ?
    lol "us"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of yall are cautious which is understandable considered what weve been through the past two years tbh. But like I said as long as we stay healthy we're going all the way. Durant doesnt care if he doesnt win a championship, Chimpbrook might not be the same, we own the Clips and the Grizz since 2010, the Rockets aint going from no playoffs to West champs, we know Achilles cant win without a stacked roster. Whos gonna stop us ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Rockets aint going from no playoffs to West champs
    Rockets made the playoffs last season... that first round series is when savior Beverly knocked Westchuck out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , youre right. I love Beverly for that tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only team I fear might have a chance against SA in the West is the Thunder. After that is all easy bussiness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only team I fear might have a chance against SA in the West is the Thunder. After that is all easy bussiness.
    Tbh Spurs, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets & the Thunder could very well represent the West come June. So i wouldn't jump the gun just yet.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some of yall are cautious which is understandable considered what weve been through the past two years tbh. But like I said as long as we stay healthy we're going all the way. Durant doesnt care if he doesnt win a championship, Chimpbrook might not be the same, we own the Clips and the Grizz since 2010, the Rockets aint going from no playoffs to West champs, we know Achilles cant win without a stacked roster. Whos gonna stop us ?

lol "we"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs will never make another finals in the duncan era

cause the weakest link on the team this season are the french, italilan...and the fkn former colonies or affiliated with those 2 countries aka canada...

just dropping a truthbomb on whatever hopes and false dreams these clowns have promised but dont deliver

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Spurs are a young team, another full season after a finals appearance and two deep playoff runs won't be a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh Spurs, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets & the Thunder could very well represent the West come June.
    Not really tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh Spurs, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets & the Thunder could very well represent the West come June. So i wouldn't jump the gun just yet.
    agreed

I think the "machine" is already going for lebron full speed, theyre trying to make him jordan 2.0 and wouldnt doubt if he gets this three-peat.

If Kawhi starts to grow into a real offensive threat this year to make up for the decline of Ginobili and Duncan then i think we could get back to the promised land. If were still healthy and keep the team intact i got our window open till next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agreed

I think the "machine" is already going for lebron full speed, theyre trying to make him jordan 2.0 and wouldnt doubt if he gets this three-peat.

If Kawhi starts to grow into a real offensive threat this year to make up for the decline of Ginobili and Duncan then i think we could get back to the promised land. If were still healthy and keep the team intact i got our window open till next season.
    problem is not kawhi picking up the offensive slack, even if he did improve he is not the problem

the problem is the fake ass hero mvp aspirations team leader....dude will not pass the ball, u still remember that 10 straight stupid possessions after seeing duncan put up a monster game running away what looked like fmvp series, only t o see the jealous does what he does best, hero mode

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If they stay healthy, they have a good shot, although the west is really still up for grabs, but to make it all the way to the finals is going to be rough. I don't know how they can play 82 games and then the playoffs and still have the legs to compete tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we blew our last chance for awhile

Thread Information