Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have seen most of the first three games and I have to say, while his numbers have been decent, Kawhi is still playing a bit like a boy and deferring way too much. I want him to break out but for some reason, he's holding back or being held back. Maybe this guy is just too young to make a jump to the next level. I hope I'm wrong. Thoughts?

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's a ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You basing that on his looks or what, Nazi?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it looks like he's just playing within the system. not really that many play calls for him yet... just the simple post up play here and there
    Last edited by Floyd Pacquiao; 11-05-2013 at 12:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not "the guy" yet. As long as the big 3 are playing, there no real green light for him to be otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not "the guy" yet. As long as the big 3 are playing, there no real green light for him to be otherwise.
    What about Pop's comment(s) that he needs to start chucking or something to that effect? Hot air?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Pop's comment(s) that he needs to start chucking or something to that effect? Hot air?
    Mostly. Until the guys on the floor tell him "shoot the ball" he's going to keep deferring. When he was leaned on because others were out, he had no problem taking over.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    or maybe he's just being held back by his own limited talent? I always think the prime Josh Howard is the best Kawhi would ever be, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or maybe he's just being held back by his own limited talent? I always think the prime Josh Howard is the best Kawhi would ever be, tbh.
    Tbh, Josh Howard wasn't looking too bad in the recent workout vid. I wonder if he'd still be a decent bench player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when his not confident with his shot, u see him pumpfake alot and penetrate or defer...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He is so overrated. He is not going to be the next star to carry San Antonio. Good complementary player at best.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi looks slow in the head, an autistic socially awkward got, the kind Jim touches in the locker room tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But his achilles is fully intact regardless of the look on his face tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi just isn't an All-Star caliber player. Or not yet, at least. I know a lot of Spurs homers thought he was, but it just wasn't the case.

Then you have that hero chucking shots up all over the court sometimes... When the hero is chucking, it's hard for anyone else to get any shots.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can he chuck when the hero is chucking all night? When the hero chucks up 20+ shots on a night where he can't even sniff the rim, it's hard for anyone to get going tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs system demands everyone to play within a small role. What can he do?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol true, true

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol can't make free throws with the championship on the line

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except the hero tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what he can do is throw a kobe tantrum, demand a fkn trade or gtfo....any of these 2 would be fine with me, cause i hate watchin fake ass leader mvp aspirations hero ball mode...fck him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what he can do is throw a kobe tantrum, demand a fkn trade or gtfo....any of these 2 would be fine with me, cause i hate watchin fake ass leader mvp aspirations hero ball mode...fck him

To be fair, Tony is one of the most efficient guards in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but he's not a little like Kobe, so he wouldn't do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To be fair, Tony is one of the most efficient guards in the league.
    i rather see kawhi chuck 10 straight possessions hit or miss, is better then watchin tp go 10 straight

efficient enough to be outplayed by chalmers, too damn efficient with his disappearing act in important games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is just indifferent

Thread Information