Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1- Denver Broncos..Bye Week, giving Manning an entire week to rest his ankles..terrifying for the rest of the league, tbh..John Fox made his best coaching decision in years by having a heart attack, tbh(1)

2- Indianapolis Colts..impressive comeback against a divisional rival, but their offense looked shaky without Wayne and their defense got torched until Kubiak had a stroke, tbh..Andrew Luck the Ogre has become the most clutch QB in football(3)

3- SF 49ers..Bye Week, but the teams competing with them either lost or just don't look as dominant, tbh..the 9ers are battling the SB Curse, so they have virtually no chance to win or even make it to the SB, but they should enjoy the success while they can(6)

4- Seattle Seahawks..once again, they tried to showcase Game Manager Wilson and failed miserably, going down 21-0..once they quit and reverted to their usual gameplan of feeding Lynch, the game was over, tbh..they have been bailed out by ty teams in consecutive weeks due to Carroll trying to make Wilson appear like a standout QB(4)

5- Kansas City Chiefs..the worst 9-0 team I've ever seen, tbh, with Jeff Tuel playing the role of Manu against Miami this week..makes you wonder how seemingly healthy coaches are suffering from illnesses, while Andy Reid is still eating and succeeding(5)

6- New Orleans Saints..bad loss against the Jets + injuries are piling up..offensive line has struggled all season..Sean Payton coached a poor game, so it isn't surprising that Brees struggled as well, as he's very reliant on the system, tbh(2)

7- New England Patriots..offense finally looked dominant for the first time this season(8)

8- GB Packers..expected loss without Rodgers, McCarthy coached an atrocious game..they are done if Rodgers misses more than 2 games IMO, especially since they're already without Cobb, Finley, Matthews and others..Seneca Wallace is a short, Black QB that can't run, which is probably the worst description you can make for a QB at any level, tbh(7)

9- Detroit Lions..Bye Week(10)

10- Carolina Panthers..statistically, they have been the best team in the NFC..OTOH, statistically, they have played the easiest schedule in the NFC..they are 0-2 against .500 teams..this week is their statement game, tbh.. Newton looks great as a game manager, but like Wilson, he struggled this week when he tried to carry a team, with worse picks than Avante(15)

11- Cinci Bengals..bad loss, typical Bengals, the most overrated team in football, tbh..they also lost Geno Atkins, their defensive anchor and arguably their most important player(8)

12- Dallas Cowboys..ugly W against a terrible team, but still a W..Dez Bryant only had 60 yards, so needless to say, his mother did not have a pleasant Sunday night, tbh(12)

13- Arizona Cardinals..Bye Week(14)

14- Tennessee ans..good W on the road, they get a Bye against Jacksonville this week(16)

15- Miami Dolphins..great W to keep them in the playoff mix..the Incognito will either motivate them or kill them, I'm going with the latter, based on their ty recent history(17)

16- San Diego Chargers..wow, what a choke job from Whisenhunt and their coaching staff, tbh..a W would have kept them in control of the 6th seed, now they have to play Denver and KC 4 times(11)

17- New York Jets..great win, still one of the tiest over .500 teams I've ever seen, tbh..the 3rd seed in the AFC is salivating at the thought of playing against Geno Smith in the playoffs, tbh(19)

18- Chicago Bears..meh W against the Packers without Rodgers..Jay Cutler has the most annoying face in football(18)

19- Cleveland Browns..Davone Bess made the plays he should have made last week, Campbell looks good as the starter, they deserve a playoff spot just for that Trent Richardson robbery(20)

20- Baltimore Ravens..just an awful team, tbh, can't believe they won a SB just 9 months ago(13)

21- Philly Eagles.. Michael Vick, you ing pussy(29)

22- Buffalo Bills..they compete every week, they just lack a competent QB, sad, tbh(22)

23- Houston Texans..Keenum looked great, but a huge choke job from the team to lose the game, tbh..at least it appears there's hope for a few Ws with this team..Matt Schaub looked very happy and relaxed on the sidelines, tbh(23)

24- Washington Redskins..God, I can't believe they had the balls to celebrate this W, tbh, thanks to Ken Whisenhunt..people that didn't watch the game and look at the stats will think UglyG3 had a good game, but he was actually horrendous outside of the OT drive..missed passes everywhere, bailed out by Garcon and Morris..he probably won't be an NFL starter in 3 years IMO, but he'll always have a future in horror movies(28)

25- New York Giants..getting it together at the right time, tbh..they were coasting and get bored during the regular season, they took it a little too far this year, but it's time for their run(25)

26- Pittsburgh Steelers..Rothlisberger looks almost finished, tbh..no longer able to take advantage of NFL defenders, but probably still very capable of taking advantage of helpless females, tbh(24)

27- Oakland Raiders..wow, one of the most embarrassing losses in franchise history, tbh..allowing Nick Foles to score 7 touchdowns, unable to score on Philly's ty defense, Pryor throwing inaccurate feces all game, tbh..knowing spursraider was at the game makes me smile, though, tbh(21)

28- Atlanta Falcons..just a ty team, and since it's the city of Atlanta, the majority of their fans have probably already converted to Seahawks or Broncos fans, tbh(26)

29- Tampa Bay Buccaneers..good effort, but Mike Glennon is like 7 feet tall and couldn't just run a few feet in a ing straight line for a 1st down to give them a chance to win?..smh(31)

30- St. Louis Rams..bad team, irrelevant, should be relocated, tbh(27)

31- Minnesota Vikings..Adrian Peterson with a monster game, looked like he does when he runs from child support, tbh..still a pathetic team, though(30)

32- Jacksonville Jaguars..still haven't won a game, must be Voodoo, tbh(32)

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    8, 12, 26, 31

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Solid list. Wouldn't have agreed with the top spot until Foxy was ruled out tbh.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Showcased the greatest comeback in franchise history tbh...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how was Luck's comeback effort after his -stained start objectively different than Wilson's this week? i mean Luck lost Wayne, Wilson lost Fitzgerald. even playing field imo

but seriously, falling behind to the ing bucs 21-0 is inexcusable, especially if you are the Seahawks at home. they need to run the offense through Lynch from the get-go like they did last year, and let Wilson be the playmaker when needed. Wilson wasn't a big yardage guy last year, but he always made big plays on 3rd down and in the red zone (hence the high number of TD's besides low yardage). i like Wilson, but they need to remember to be run-first. it almost cost them for 2 straight weeks against 2 ty opponents

The difference is that the Seahawks dominated the game when they switched to a run-first offense, which is their usual strategy, and struggled when they ran a pass-first offense in the 1st half..

The Colts didn't change their strategy, they don't have a run game..

Anybody that watched the Seahawks game saw that they completely dominated the game in the 2nd half when they let Wilson play off Lynch, rather than Lynch playing off Wilson..

I'm not even an Andrew Luck fan, I actually dislike him since his flop against Denver, tbh, I'm just saying..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it also doesn't help when Mike James has 28 rushes for 158 yards. det vaunted defense couldn't stop them and didn't force a single turnover. Lynch is their best player, but Wilson did end up with all 3 of Seattle's TD's. that's gotta count for somethin imo

FYI i'm firmly on the Luck > Wilson wagon, but just putting things into perspective seeing as how some on this board are on the Cutler > Wilson wagon

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's the ing Bucs, they're awful, they were never going to hold that lead, and trailing by that much to them at any point is embarrassing, tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Best rankings of the season tbh.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    i wonder how jack del rio does with a real qb. i always liked his style in jacksonville. gus bradley is pussifying an already ty roster tbh.

raiders should sign namdhi back after that getting bukkakked by foles

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    how was Luck's comeback effort after his -stained start objectively different than Wilson's this week? i mean Luck lost Wayne, Wilson lost Fitzgerald. even playing field imo

but seriously, falling behind to the ing bucs 21-0 is inexcusable, especially if you are the Seahawks at home. they need to run the offense through Lynch from the get-go like they did last year, and let Wilson be the playmaker when needed. Wilson wasn't a big yardage guy last year, but he always made big plays on 3rd down and in the red zone (hence the high number of TD's besides low yardage). i like Wilson, but they need to remember to be run-first. it almost cost them for 2 straight weeks against 2 ty opponents
    Well, the defense can't be perfect every week giving up over 200 yards on the ground. The Bucs put together good drives to their credit. They scored pretty much early and often on consecutive possessions if I'm not mistaken. Outside of the first interception, there were several drops that halted drives. So I can't necessarily put that all on Wilson. Lynch was injured in the first quarter after the INT. He had 43 yards in the first quarter. So we couldn't just pound it like you suggest. Although Turbin had some decent carries.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i wonder how jack del rio does with a real qb. i always liked his style in jacksonville. gus bradley is pussifying an already ty roster tbh.

raiders should sign namdhi back after that getting bukkakked by foles
    i'd welcome him back, because, why not tbh

we never saw Nnamdi and Woodson together, really. they did play a few seasons but Nnamdi really emerged only after Woodson left. he had bust written on him and became the best CB in the league for a few years. should have never left, instead he bounced and we threw all our money at Stanford Routt

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    So, it wasn't pass first like some seem to suggest primarily early on. Wilson led the drive to score at the end of the 2nd (16 yard TD pass to Kearse). And, the 3rd quarter TD drive, Wilson accounted for 69 of the 86 yard drive (59 by way of passing) that resulted in a ten yard TD run from him.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It's the ing Bucs, they're awful, they were never going to hold that lead, and trailing by that much to them at any point is embarrassing, tbh
    I guess, that's one way to look at it. Two sides to every coin. It's certainly not a positive to be down 21 to anyone, let alone the Bucs . But, given the state of things I am happy that we showed resilience, especially on the offensive end being down 21, to pull it out and avoid catastrophe. That resilience is probably what was needed VS those ans eh?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    10/10 post imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Best rankings of the season tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    After the cowboys dismantle the saints i expect a large bump in our rankings, HH.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lmaoooo@ AP running from child support. good

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the Raiders should be lower after that performance tbh. with the chargers losing earlier that day, it was their golden opportunity

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    the Raiders should be lower after that performance tbh. with the chargers losing earlier that day, it was their golden opportunity
    would you say it was foles gold

im here all night gents

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    k Yahoo sports

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    but you said "golden" opportunity

My Team