Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It happens every year. The Spurs build their team around older players or players lacking athletic skills who can create their own shots. The Spurs are boring tag is appropriate for the way the Spurs like to build their teams. It eventually bites them in the ass come playoff time when they come up against younger, quicker, more athletic teams who can defend the easy looks the spurs get away with and feast on during the regular season. The Spurs are built primarily on perimeter shooters and an offensive scheme of ball movement to get the open shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It happens every year. The Spurs build their team around older players or players lacking athletic skills who can create their own shots. The Spurs are boring tag is appropriate for the way the Spurs like to build their teams. It eventually bites them in the ass come playoff time when they come up against younger, quicker, more athletic teams who can defend the easy looks the spurs get away with and feast on during the regular season. The Spurs are built primarily on perimeter shooters and an offensive scheme of ball movement to get the open shots.
    You can't spin "The Spurs are boring" shtick into a fact. It's all based on an individual's opinion.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't spin "The Spurs are boring" shtick into a fact. It's all based on an individual's opinion.
    It is a fact the Spurs have "The Spurs are boring" tag around the country and there are reasons for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs were way more boring when they were winning championships...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's Dennis Rodman when you need him ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is a fact the Spurs have "The Spurs are boring" tag around the country and there are reasons for it.
    That's true. Doesn't make the Spurs boring, however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup rascal. Sorry bout your Lakers

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Spurs aren't boring at all, your offense is actually fun to watch most nights, tbh....

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got that from the Robinson Era and early Duncan Era, yes during that time, they were boring to watch most nights. Since Manu and Parker have joined the Spurs, they have never been boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rascal's takes are boring...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey if boring wins championships that's all that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times are u gonna post about this in a year Rascal??? I already talked this with u in a few threads. I will take boring if it wins les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rascal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want my Bruno to tell us who this rascal folk is 'cause I'm sure he's somebody's troll, he's not a Spurs fan that's for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rascal

Top 5 worst posters on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want my Bruno to tell us who this rascal folk is 'cause I'm sure he's somebody's troll, he's not a Spurs fan that's for sure.
    Don't count on me to out trolls account, DAF86Yacht.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rascal

Top 5 worst posters on ST.
    I guess that puts you in the Top 1 worst?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that puts you in the Top 1 worst?
    I'm not sure what that has to do with rascal being a ty poster. I don't know who you are, but please tell me you disagree with me so I'll know how ty you are too.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what that has to do with rascal being a ty poster. I don't know who you are, but please tell me you disagree with me so I'll know how ty you are too.
    I was kidding bro sheeeeeeeesh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why has rascal ever pretended to be a fan of this team?

In all his years of posting I have never seen him say anything positive about the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't count on me to out trolls account, DAF86Yacht.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if you are infatuated with dunks, over payed contracts, one player iso's and losing games you will say the Spurs are a boring team..
    Spurs are actually strategic every play every game.. play Team defense and Team Offense without any individual needing or wanting media attention
    and have had a winning record for the past 15/16 seasons... I for one am never bored watching the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're confusing boring with mediocre.

Indiana and Portland play classyball too, but they have guys who can actually utilize footspeed, put the ball on the floor, and finish at the rim.

Put any kind of competent defender on a Spur and he will freeze up and pass to the next action in the play. Repeat until turnover or bad shot or TP bailout.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're confusing boring with mediocre.

Indiana and Portland play classyball too, but they have guys who can actually utilize footspeed, put the ball on the floor, and finish at the rim.

Put any kind of competent defender on a Spur and he will freeze up and pass to the next action in the play. Repeat until turnover or bad shot or TP bailout.
    Portland is 29th in the league in points in the paint, and Indiana is an average offensive team, tbh..

Anyways, rascal is admittedly a depressed loser in real life, he's mentioned it several times on ST, even making threads about his ty life..I'm not making fun of him, I'm just reminding everybody that he's a pessimist, glass half-empty type of , tbh, he was even hating on the Spurs when they were winning les..

He also has a wife that has cuckolded him and lives alone in Brazil, refusing to come to the USA to even see him, probably getting smashed regularly by large Brazlian s, while he's on SpursTalk complaining about every possible aspect of the Spurs organization, tbh..that's also probably why he's the biggest Splitter hater here, now that I think about it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you should pray for a more exciting team. Dumbass

Thread Information