My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course pop expects him to do it...While the rest can do all their showballing against scrubs teams. Gotta give the kid the a lot of credit...Most 22 year old SF that are treated the some way would have either asked for a trade, stop showing any effort defensively, stop giving a damn.

His offensive touches against good to great teams increase by a significant number for some reason. See games against Houston, OKC etc and compare that to today's game...Kinda sad, the kid hardly gets rewarded for keeping this team together against tougher oppositions.

offense starts giving him the ball against good teams while they ignore him against bad to mediocre teams..I wonder why that is..Hmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're training him to be the next wild card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thread le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The obsession continue...

We all get that you don't think Kawhi isn't involved enough in the offense, It's maybe time to talk about something else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all get that you don't think Kawhi isn't involved enough in the offense, It's maybe time to talk about something else?
    Talk about our player development coaches? Mavs, Lakers, Thunder, many teams have two or three, we...
    Last edited by wildchild; 12-29-2013 at 10:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think it's a good subject, tbh. Lol. I think a lot of us Spursfans are sick of not seeing him get the ball being the youngest most athletic player on the team. Especially seeing how the Spurs are struggling against top compe ion, then afterwards Pop is in a press conference scratching his head as he can't seem to figure out what he can do differently. I think Leonard is a big part of your solution Pop...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a good subject, tbh. Lol. I think a lot of us Spursfans are sick of not seeing him get the ball being the youngest most athletic player on the team.
    I'm not saying it is a bad subject. It's just that I don't see the point to repeat and repeat the same thing day after day like the OP is doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying it is a bad subject. It's just that I don't see the point to repeat and repeat the same thing day after day like the OP is doing.
    I feel you. I was just kinda giving you . It can get a little stagnant around here lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

at least it's not as bad as the trade bonner years tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi can't become more involved with the offense with the Hero in the game controlling the ball for the whole shot clock, tbh. Kawhi is relegated to a spot-up shooter with the starting unit as the hero ball system drums on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least it's not as bad as the trade bonner years tbh
    I'm bringing that back. You realize Bonner has an expiring contract? UFA after the year baby...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi can't become more involved with the offense with the Hero in the game controlling the ball for the whole shot clock, tbh. Kawhi is relegated to a spot-up shooter with the starting unit as the hero ball system drums on.

+1

I have agreed with you three times in five minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Against houston 14 shoots with a whole lot of free throws,,,18 shoots against OKC...against scrub teams like Brooklyn etc, their supposed to develop splitter? the guy who has continuously wet the bed when it mattered...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this guy only deserves touches against good and elite teams?

While guys with fruity offense like splitters deserves developlemnt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup.

Thread Information