Post Count
    One of you guys HAS to lose!

One of you guys HAS to lose!

More info at: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226777

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least somebody will beat a top team and somebody lose to a top team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Portland wins they will move ahead of us, right now we`re #2 in the west since Portland lost to the Pelicans last night, their second in a row. I want OKC to win because eventually Durant will wear down due to Westbrick`s absence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Portland wins they will move ahead of us, right now we`re #2 in the west since Portland lost to the Pelicans last night, their second in a row. I want OKC to win because eventuallyDurant will wear down due to Westbrick`s absence.
    Dude is like LeBron......super human unfortunately. Although, the guy can be stopped in the right cir stances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though Thunder been winning lately, they will realize soon that they need RW to win games...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be a good one for sure. Gonna be switching back and forth tonight.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Brooklyn game should be cake for us tonight but I won't take that for granted. Down with OKC

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe it but even playing like utter this team has probably the best chance at the number one seed out of anyone. OKC will be 5-6 games back by the time Westbrook returns and Portland is coming down to earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling for OKC. Portlands upcoming schedule is downright jokish. They have 6 straight games against teams with -. 500 records. After the game tonight.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Durant wears down without Westbrick and has no lift in the 4th quarter, just like their playoffs last year. KD had 35 points in Q1/Q2/Q3 and 1 point in Q4 - and that was the 1 of 2 freethrows. He missed a bunny that would have tied the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Portland wins they will move ahead of us, right now we`re #2 in the west since Portland lost to the Pelicans last night, their second in a row. I want OKC to win because eventually Durant will wear down due to Westbrick`s absence.
    If someone is going to wear down its going to be Portland. ALL FIVE starters played 38 minutes last night.

Do you know how many times a Spurs player had played 38 minutes this season? Hint: it's less than once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling for OKC. Portlands upcoming schedule is downright jokish. They have 6 straight games against teams with -. 500 records. After the game tonight.
    So do we. Think long term. Portland is NOT a playoff threat.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    So do we. Think long term. Portland is NOT a playoff threat.
    Really?

The Blazers have the best record in the league against teams with at least 20 wins. How many 20+ win teams have the Spurs beaten? Oh that's right....ZERO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.

The fact that the Blazers have this great record and still haven't convinced anyone that they're a serious threat is your proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really?

The Blazers have the best record in the league against teams with at least 20 wins. How many 20+ win teams have the Spurs beaten? Oh that's right....ZERO.
    They're Dallas, early 2000s. All jump shooting, crap defense. Congratulations on your December championship, tbong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland is a garbage team. Tlong celebrating best record in December. Fukin scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i commented on this last night. the game shouldn't have been that close. they gave OKC all of these bull calls in quarters 1-3, then the 4th quarter, the refs swallowed their whistles and actually started to call foul on durant. they didn't give him a call when he flopped on a screen trying to draw an offensive foul. i don't know why people can't see for what it is. OKC/kevin durant benefits from shady officiating. at one point, perkins AND ibaka were on the bench and the trailblazers still couldn't score down low cuz they were getting mugged and punk ass joey crawford wasn't calling 2 feet from the action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i commented on this last night. the game shouldn't have been that close. they gave OKC all of these bull calls in quarters 1-3, then the 4th quarter, the refs swallowed their whistles and actually started to call foul on durant. they didn't give him a call when he flopped on a screen trying to draw an offensive foul. i don't know why people can't see for what it is. OKC/kevin durant benefits from shady officiating. at one point, perkins AND ibaka were on the bench and the trailblazers still couldn't score down low cuz they were getting mugged and punk ass joey crawford wasn't calling 2 feet from the action.
    Joey Crawford is Stern's last bagman on his last ride. I'd be shocked if he were employed next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quality bump. Cokc has been beaten twice by the guests this year (like us). Let's hope they make that 3/3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are the blazers referred to as 'the guests'?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are the blazers referred to as 'the guests'?
    See this thread (note the le): http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225735

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant upset. Gets called for a charge then a T on him on the other end for slapping the scores table. Don't see that happen often (refs actually calling stuff on him)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel less bad about losing to Portland. Aldridge going HAM on Ibaka/Perkins. which is a great inside defense.

And This Matthews guy is legit. i checked out his stats. hes a pure shooter and he went off against us.

We have splitter and Green coming back who would d up on their 2 best players. I dont think we can take anything from losing against Portland except we need all hands on deck

Thread Information