Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't be the only that sees this ..Going up against good teams and elite teams, the kid gets touches. he's averaging 13.5 touches against teams .600 or better, against teams he'd be lucky to get points from a play. Spurstalk geniuses, what's is pop's mentality here? ty offensive system that wins against bad teams? ( Where kawhi is reduced to spot up shooter), Stat padding by other players? Pop using him as a wildcard? What is it?

I mean If I was 22 and asked to make shots and take shots against good and elite teams, and then asked to be reduced as spot up shooter against bad teams..How would I feel? Does pop even consider the possible consequences of having a frustrated leoanrd? I've noticed the last 6 games, the team has put in effort to give splitter touches, are they trying to develop the guy? We all know his fruit cake offense amount to nothing in the play-offs..So why him? why not the guy who has continuously proven his clutch and can make plays when it matters?

What is the old man thinking?

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pop been trying to compress his stats as much as he can so the team can re-sign him for a rather cheap price when his contract expires. Pop only unleashes him when he really needs his scoring (against good & elite teams)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop been trying to compress his stats as much as he can so the team can re-sign him for a rather cheap price when his contract expires. Pop only unleashes him when he really needs his scoring (against good & elite teams)
    I've never really thought of that way, but yeah I guess that's a possibility.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He did the same thing with Splitter, except Splitter's agent knew better.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    agree, he didn't do this with Danny because he knows Danny is a scrub and is easily replaceable.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He did the same thing with Splitter, except Splitter's agent knew better.
    - "You ain't no country preacher, preacher."

- Jeff Bridges - "Thunderbolt & Lightfoot"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt this season the end of his rookie contract?

i seriously hope he leaves for greener pastures...

there is no fkn excuse for management not to be fully utilizing his skill set to its fullest potential who imo has better growth development than that starting jewhater on the team...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesn't get touches against scrub teams because the Hero won't give him any. Against scrub teams Parker likes to run up his stats so he looks good on paper and makes All-Star teams, etc. Parker is all about individual accomplishments and doesn't give a damn about the team's development or anyone else. Just look at what he did in game 6, going 6-23 in an attempt to shoot his way into a Finals MVP Trophy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesn't get touches against scrub teams because the Hero won't give him any. Against scrub teams Parker likes to run up his stats so he looks good on paper and makes All-Star teams, etc. Parker is all about individual accomplishments and doesn't give a damn about the team's development or anyone else. Just look at what he did in game 6, going 6-23 in an attempt to shoot his way into a Finals MVP Trophy.
    troof bombs...especially that last part

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truer words have never been spoken before..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2% shooting tonight and he's supposed to be The Future! franchise player for the Spurs. Dark days coming for them Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2% shooting tonight and he's supposed to be The Future! franchise player for the Spurs.

Thanks Tony.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2% shooting tonight and he's supposed to be The Future! franchise player for the Spurs.

Luva had this guy pegged months ago. Luva did some research, checked some photos against CN's wedding album and is quite sure Kiwi has got in him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -10 points for deflecting. TP wasn't guarding KL.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luva had this guy pegged months ago. Luva did some research, checked some photos against CN's wedding album and is quite sure Kiwi has got in him.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    2% shooting tonight and he's supposed to be The Future! franchise player for the Spurs. Dark days coming for them Spurs.

The Hero! only managed 7 assists.... that's 42 straight single-digit assist nights.... how's Kawhi supposed to get into a rhythm when Hero won't pass the ball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -10 points for deflecting. TP wasn't guarding KL.
    WTF did you even watch the game? he was guarding him all night...managed to deny him the ball and hold him to 5 total shots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Hero! only managed 7 assists.... that's 42 straight single-digit assist nights.... how's Kawhi supposed to get into a rhythm when Hero won't pass the ball?
    Only a closet BNS would know that . Great stat though sn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF did you even watch the game? he was guarding him all night...managed to deny him the ball and hold him to 5 total shots.
    GNS maaaaad as . I win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is pathetic. I hadn't checked the stats but seen enough of his games, same old .

looks like LkrFan is excited about future of Knicks-West since Knicks won tonight. good luck with that.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    that is pathetic. I hadn't checked the stats but seen enough of his games, same old .
    You'd think he'd at least luck into a double-digit assist night eventually, tbh.... I mean, even in the annoying games CP3 has every year where he's completely checked out and being tentative, he'll still get at least 10 assists....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

looks like LkrFan is excited about future of Knicks-West since Knicks won tonight. good luck with that.
    If we get Melo and Daddy Tyson, I'm good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think he'd at least luck into a double-digit assist night eventually, tbh.... I mean, even in the annoying games CP3 has every year where he's completely checked out and being tentative, he'll still get at least 10 assists....
    Cp3 recognizes things like mis-match, hot hands, open corner, the need to feed the ball to a guy that delivers when it matters etc...Tony is just a scoring PG.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TP: 3
    CP:

-200 points son. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cp3 recognizes things like mis-match, hot hands, open corner, the need to feed the ball to a guy that delivers when it matters etc...Tony is just a scoring PG.
    9, quit following the herd, gd it!

Thread Information