Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/...g-with-culburn

10 PM Texas Time, so any gots in California need to adjust accordingly. Thread has confirmed he will call in, and he is going to be the main attraction for this episode. 30 minutes of Cubby going balls deep. If you have the stones to call in and challenge him, do so. Or you can post your queries in this thread and I will ask your for you.

A funny sidenote, I hadn't logged onto my account in forever. Most of my episodes have 300-400 total listens, but my last episode has somehow been downloaded over 8,000 times I'm guessing because i had Dwight Howard and Kevin Love's names in the show le, people searching for basketball shows mistakenly saw my show and downloaded it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank you jesus

son is this going to be your final mono show?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love the ads man, goin raw deep into hho37

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Ask that thread why he ain't been round these parts since he got clowned on by Nate Scrubinson

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Ask Avante to call in and have a conversation with Culby

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/...g-with-culburn

10 PM Texas Time, so any gots in California need to adjust accordingly. Thread has confirmed he will call in, and he is going to be the main attraction for this episode. 30 minutes of Cubby going balls deep. If you have the stones to call in and challenge him, do so. Or you can post your queries in this thread and I will ask your for you.

A funny sidenote, I hadn't logged onto my account in forever. Most of my episodes have 300-400 total listens, but my last episode has somehow been downloaded over 8,000 times I'm guessing because i had Dwight Howard and Kevin Love's names in the show le, people searching for basketball shows mistakenly saw my show and downloaded it.
    you didn't give me enough time...I need at least a week's notice on these type of things...I already have date plans tonight...push it back a week and I'm game

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    you didn't give me enough time...I need at least a week's notice on these type of things...I already have date plans tonight...push it back a week and I'm game
    dude, Mid challenged you two years ago and you were too pussy to call in. Why would that change now?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dude, Mid challenged you two years ago and you were too pussy to call in. Why would that change now?
    I'm not here to answer challenges...I'd only consider doing it to support my white dad (cough cough) Cully

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    date plans on a Monday night? must be nice.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol...25,000 posts but no free time on your hands?

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    still only 30 minutes should make it 3 hour long tbh. As much as I want to call in, I'm afraid I've forgotten my password to my skype account. I reset the password but still I had to wait forever long only to see it fail time and time again tbh

You can register 6 different accounts on blogtalkradio so combined you'll have a total of 3-hour hosting time imho, doesn't it sound like a good idea bro?

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you can post your queries in this thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    date plans on a Monday night? must be nice.
    Even though I disagree with this politics I'm a globalist like George Bush...not a traditionalist by any means...you won't catch Kool conforming to the notions of Western Civilization like 99.99% of you. My concept of time and space is totally different from yours...I'm not constrained in my thinking by a 9-5, or Weekend Boogie nights....every day is so wonderful to me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol...25,000 posts but no free time on your hands?

My time is my time..I call the shots...you want me there...you rearrange to next Monday and give me a decent lead time to gather my ass rattling thoughts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm going to join an interweb T.V. show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice kool. I'm jealous you have a date on a Monday night. True playa style. So what are your date plans?
    Last edited by UZER; 01-13-2014 at 12:02 PM.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You pussed out last time and didn't call in, scared as that midnightpulp would own your ass, so i ain't scheduling around you.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My time is my time..I call the shots...you want me there...you rearrange to next Monday and give me a decent lead time to gather my ass rattling thoughts
    So, you want them to lick your ass and bend over for you? If you were a real playa you'd take 5 minutes of your time and just call the show, I bet you can't do that because you're not who you pretend to be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, you want them to lick your ass and bend over for you? If you were a real playa you'd take 5 minutes of your time and just call the show, I bet you can't do that because you're not who you pretend to be.
    I guess I don't get the correlation of who I am and calling the show...is this a sit down invite

and yes either they'll bend the rules or I'm a no show...I'm spoiled like that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You pussed out last time and didn't call in, scared as that midnightpulp would own your ass, so i ain't scheduling around you.

Kool scared....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice kool. I'm jealous you have a date on a Monday night. True playa style. So what are your date plans?

hot air ballon ride

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . I guarantee you'll continuing posting here all day/night like always

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Dale what his mother's bush looks like, if he can recall the first time he jerked off watching her undress. Then ask him if he's on a sex offender list in Phoenix.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ask Dale what his mother's bush looks like, if he can recall the first time he jerked off watching her undress. Then ask him if he's on a sex offender list in Phoenix.
    I wish I could ask yours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hot air ballon ride
    Mmm...hot air balloon seems a little gay.

Thread Information