My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen splitter diaw and even baynes go straight up with their hands and still get hit with a foul, do refs expect them to stay low with hands down ? Seriously and I never complain about refs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA trying to milk an extra game out of an already lackluster series. Surprised?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, refs calling it pretty straight tbqh. They usually reward the aggressor, and that's clearly been the Blazers in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA trying to milk an extra game out of an already lackluster series. Surprised?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think body contact is the call, but I agree that many times the offensive player barrels into a defender and a foul is called. If defense does nothing wrong, it shouldn't be a foul. If defender leans in, then it is a foul. Manu and Tony get that call their way many times too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do Stern and Silver have in common?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills' drew a charge in the first half. His feet were clearly in front of the charge circle, but the refs called it a block.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, not even surprising at all..

At least I can roll to a game this series as well.

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Rocketfan about those calls. They'll tell you all about the calls LMA and Lillard milked out of the refs in their series. It's not going to suddenly persist for three more games, though. Blazers came out in survival mode, Spurs weren't hitting their shots, and Pop blew up the lineups to ensure that this one sunk in. Portland may continue to shoot better in Game 5 but the calls won't save them and the Spurs won't go as cold from deep. It may not be a blowout but this Blazers team isn't going home for Game 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs are fiying the game, Lawhalecus Porkridge collides against a Tiago statue and gets the foul, Boris was really frustrated tonight he couldn´t even D Porkridge because that was fouling and Lawhale kept pushing to get him out and shot clean balls .

Thread Information