My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh?

Some people said he would be POTD... we all saw what happened to him (except BestEva cause he's like 10).

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this has been discussed for years. You really do fit your vanilla moniker well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People talk about him as though he had Top 10 all time talent, interested in opinions in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this has been discussed for years.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Dad Killer comparisons he got early on in his career were always dumb, but a healthy Hill would have been kind of like a proto-LeBron in a way.... his skillset was very similar....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dad Killer comparisons he got early on in his career were always dumb, but a healthy Hill would have been kind of like a proto-LeBron in a way.... his skillset was very similar....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sucks he barely missed the hgh era

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse version of Wade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hill was one of the more complete ballplayers/teammates and was one of the few Point-Forwards in the league. Coming from a winning backround in Duke, I fully believe he couldve been the 2nd banana on a championship winning team, problem was, just like McGrady, he was asked to be the #1 scoring option on a ty team. Had had not sufffered all those injuries that plagued him in his early in his career, I could definitely see him winning at least 1 le and multiple accolades to go along with it.

The only knock that I had on Hill early in his career was that he wasn't really much of a 2 way player, he would rather gamble the passing lanes. However as shown during his last couple of years, his BBIQ and fundamentals allowed him to transform into somewhat of a capable defender in those PHX/LAC years.

The fact that he lasted so long in the NBA despite those injuries is a testament to how great he couldve been. Instead he's always brought up in those What If? discussions alongside Penny, T-Mac, Roy, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hill actually rated really well, defensively, according to RAPM and other reputable on/off metrics, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll never know. Luckily for him he was spared all the wear and tear on his body by a couple injuries. He's now in better shape at his age and can live his retired life in comfort and style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he could have been a more lovable version of Dwyane Wade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll never know. Luckily for him he was spared all the wear and tear on his body by a couple injuries. He's now in better shape at his age and can live his retired life in comfort and style.
    That's a positive way to look at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pre-injury Hill and Penny were awesome tbh

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have been the best 2nd option in the history of the league. Just like Scottie. Only better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point...most people don't consider it from that angle.

Thread Information