We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i get that he is fast and quick but the cuts he makes on that double move in your sig are halfassed.

Plant and drive, son.

Lol dumbass spook

Blew a .09, cop is a

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So many of these young guys came up rough, a lot were raised by just a mom. Then all of a sudden big $$$$$$$$$$$$. That's gotta be a shock to anyone's system, now add the fact most have never read a book and we are going to be seeing.....rich dummy on the loose. What can be done...???

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Blew a .09, cop is a
    re drinks and drives and you are blaming the cop?

the racist system was out to get him

rofl no i iust dont think a dude his size would he very inebriated at .09

hes still dumb but damn.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rofl no i iust dont think a dude his size would he very inebriated at .09

hes still dumb but damn.
    actually it doesnt matter. a bigger guy would need more booze to get to .09

I think the real question here is why do i really give a .

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Im with Brasky.

.08 is literally like 2 beers, who hasnt at one point or another driven like that? I guess hes dumb in the sense that hes loaded enough to be able to have a driver/call a cab but other than that the actual act of driving after 3 drinks is no big deal tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Im with Brasky.

.08 is literally like 2 beers, who hasnt at one point or another driven like that? I guess hes dumb in the sense that hes loaded enough to be able to have a driver/call a cab but other than that the actual act of driving after 3 drinks is no big deal tbh.
    would you have 2 beers and drive if your career is in jeopardy due to drug issues? its a terrible judgement call

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why pro athletes go out and drink without a ing driver. Don't most teams offer a car service so that the players don't even have to pay out of pocket? It's just ing stupid, tbh.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why pro athletes go out and drink without a ing driver. Don't most teams offer a car service so that the players don't even have to pay out of pocket? It's just ing stupid, tbh.
    I agree. Anyone with financial abundance (or plain old above average financial means) in general shouldn't put themselves at risk. I don't condone drunk driving, or DUI in general, but with so much to lose it's just not worth it.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    smgdh...niggers are so ing stupid. Regardless of how little he had to drink, why would he even take the chance when he's one more misstep from getting banned for a year? Seriously--given his talent--how many millions has he lost out on already just because he's a dumb spook?

guys, im beginning to think that it may have been a poor decision for him to drink and drive, given his situation.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Neat sarcasm. Instead of the stoner-esque "cop was a " response, it's ok to call it what it is--another spearchucker flushing a winning lottery ticket down the toilet cause he needs to get his drank/smoke on! Maybe he was your fantasy keeper, who knows--but good riddance. Besides, you and I both know he'll be in cuffs before long again.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    trooth bomb

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he carried my fantasy team last year towards the end of the season. s talented no doubt, but he just has nothing between the ears.

Neat sarcasm. Instead of the stoner-esque "cop was a " response, it's ok to call it what it is--another spearchucker flushing a winning lottery ticket down the toilet cause he needs to get his drank/smoke on! Maybe he was your fantasy keeper, who knows--but good riddance. Besides, you and I both know he'll be in cuffs before long again.
    Im just saying, we all know it was dumb. No need to state the obvious. If the dude put up stupid stats being a re who drinks and smokes all the time maybe football isnt that hard of a sport to play.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Im just saying, we all know it was dumb. No need to state the obvious. If the dude put up stupid stats being a re who drinks and smokes all the time maybe football isnt that hard of a sport to play.
    No need to state the obvious, but you said, "cop is a ." Yeah, it's also obvious/common knowledge cops are s--that's kind of the whole point. You would think a black man is especially aware of what cops are like, and might think about laying low.

No need to state the obvious, but you said, "cop is a ." Yeah, it's also obvious/common knowledge cops are s--that's kind of the whole point. You would think a black man is especially aware of what cops are like, and might think about laying low.
    Prolly woulda given Irsay a break

Thread Information