Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or All-NBA picks..

Kawhi is the more valuable player and the better one...So many dumbassess who don't watch games anymore and just continue to use the Big 3 BS. Even Malik Dumabss Rose said kawhi is their fourth best player when he was commentating Sixers vs spurs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you care so much about the all star tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won't have an all star this year imo unless they make a run to the upper seeding by the end of January. Don't think it happens until post-ASB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won't have an all star this year imo unless they make a run to the upper seeding by the end of January. Don't think it happens until post-ASB.
    The spurs are 2.5 games away from the first seed and have a favorable schedule in the next 15 games..

They will be a top team before the all-star..

I have them at 1st before All-star

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is still our best post up player

take bait in 3-2-1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant see any Spur making the ASG, it is a popularity contest and as we know SPURS ARE NOT MEDIA FRIENDLY, if you think so much about ASG and media recognition maybe you picked the wrong team.
    Thats what I love about this team, no black mannerisms like Bulls Okc and lots of lame teams like Indiana where scrubs like Cris Copeland making gestures from the bench like they are the good ones and the other team is evil, same with Duracne Ronny Turiaf etc. I hate that ing show is not for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs are 2.5 games away from the first seed and have a favorable schedule in the next 15 games..

They will be a top team before the all-star..

I have them at 1st before All-star
    The schedule actually gets harder in a bit imo. Grizz three times and Portland twice, Meth, Dallas, Wiz, Clips, and Houston are all on the docket in the coming weeks. Playing in Utah and Denver is never easy either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The schedule actually gets harder in a bit imo. Grizz three times and Portland twice, Meth, Dallas, Wiz, Clips, and Houston are all on the docket in the coming weeks. Playing in Utah and Denver is never easy either.
    Are you srs?

I thought they would play the grizz once in the next 15 games and that was it..

I must have missed something...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , looking at their schedule from here on out, there really isn't an easy stretch. A lot of easy wins mixed between tough teams and plenty of middle-of-the-pack stretches. At least the RRT is favorable this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , looking at their schedule from here on out, there really isn't an easy stretch. A lot of easy wins mixed between tough teams and plenty of middle-of-the-pack stretches. At least the RRT is favorable this year.
    yup seems like..

still confident though..2.5 games away is one month of chasing....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Splitter comes back soon anything is possible, but if our next returning player is Mills then they'll struggle to get HCA in the first round this year.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you srs?

I thought they would play the grizz once in the next 15 games and that was it..

I must have missed something...
    You miss everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splitter is a must for sure..I wish we can get a real update on his injury..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant see any Spur making the ASG, it is a popularity contest and as we know SPURS ARE NOT MEDIA FRIENDLY, if you think so much about ASG and media recognition maybe you picked the wrong team.
    Thats what I love about this team, no black mannerisms like Bulls Okc and lots of lame teams like Indiana where scrubs like Cris Copeland making gestures from the bench like they are the good ones and the other team is evil, same with Duracne Ronny Turiaf etc. I hate that ing show is not for me.
    Spurs haven't had an elected player since Duncan ages ago, but coaches pick the reserves, and they like Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs haven't had an elected player since Duncan ages ago, but coaches pick the reserves, and they like Spurs.
    You are right, but I still remember when Tim started losing his popularity, people voted Yao and since he was injured Pop and Stern chose Tim to fill the spot, and then Manu and Tony as reserves, also remember Iverson injured that year but thats irrelevant.
    My point is we have kickass players so I dont like the fact that they go to that pop contest as reserves like they were plaid stuff, just to see Blake Griffin Melo and other monkeyballers.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will make the coaches vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Parker will be picked as All-Star again..

That will make him being selected ASG for the 7th time..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Parker will be picked as All-Star again..

That will make him being selected ASG for the 7th time..
    Tony has been trash except for like 3 games this year. I don't know how he would be picked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care at all about the ASG, but people outside of spurs games never watch us play when we aren't playing their teams, but everyone is an "expert" at how we play. People will say, "I dont watch the spurs because they are boring", but they supposedly know everything about the team, who's the best player, how we should play, and who we can't win without by watching 2 or 3 games per year . Then when you break things down to them and make them look like the fools they are, they bring up, "well parker won finals mvp in 2007". I aint got a problem with parker, I just wish in 14 years he would have learned to fight over a screen and get low/move feet on defense. He's too short for these taller pgs to be taking him off the dribble consistently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony has been trash except for like 3 games this year. I don't know how he would be picked.
    To be picked for ASG has very little to do with how you are playing..

I think Parker has been playing well for more than 3 games this year..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care at all about the ASG, but people outside of spurs games never watch us play when we aren't playing their teams, but everyone is an "expert" at how we play. People will say, "I dont watch the spurs because they are boring", but they supposedly know everything about the team, who's the best player, how we should play, and who we can't win without by watching 2 or 3 games per year . Then when you break things down to them and make them look like the fools they are, they bring up, "well parker won finals mvp in 2007". I aint got a problem with parker, I just wish in 14 years he would have learned to fight over a screen and get low/move feet on defense. He's too short for these taller pgs to be taking him off the dribble consistently.
    When I watch parker play, I feel like he is a net negative. Every time he gets going, the opponent just goes at tony too. Tony's defense is trash, and he gets scored on a lot too. When his shot is off, we start losing again because he gets taken advantaged of. Everyone basically has to cover for tony on defense every ing night. The eye test and advance stats says tony sucks. Playing with tim manu and coached by pop will make anyone a ing winner.
    Tony for a month and a half during early 2013 looked like an mvp candidate. I don't think he will ever have a stretch like that again.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be picked for ASG has very little to do with how you are playing..

I think Parker has been playing well for more than 3 games this year..
    You still didn't answer how he would be picked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still didn't answer how he would be picked.
    "Token Spur"

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rule to the "token spur" is they must all be playing on equal playing fields and any might be picked. If any spurs player is playing like , that player isn't even in consideration.
    Parker doesn't fit the mold this year. How is he going to be picked again?

Thread Information