Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always been terrible. Along with Kirby, he's one of the most overrated clutch players of all-time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu with the amazing save

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always been terrible. Along with Kirby, he's one of the most overrated clutch players of all-time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was great in prime Manu imo.

but last few years he's been borderline dangerous and we are lucky tonight Green is not in a wheelchair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Belinelli

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu with the Kobe style brick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a prick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never go full re ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu never learns

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never go full re ..
    Because Kobe is better than Turnobili obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's fine... no Tony, that's the guy you gotta go to... I though he was gassed at the end... he played over 40mins, his usual is around 25...

Wish Cojo or Beli would be more competent running the point, but it is what it is...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Kobe is better than Turnobili obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's fine... no Tony, that's the guy you gotta go to... I though he was gassed at the end... he played over 40mins, his usual is around 25...

Wish Cojo or Beli would be more competent running the point, but it is what it is...
    How about just dribble the basketball like a normal player and make a simple pass in crunch time? Play-by-play says he threw it away with 21 seconds left in the game/18 left on the clock. I didn't see the play, but it sounds like Manu did another one of his classic blundering passes that this time hurt Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can add diaw to the list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, he's actually one of the dumbest players in history based on his late-game decision making. People confound his compe ive spirit with "clutch play."

One does not imply the other! I would rather have a guy with ice-cold demeanor who is actually clutch. Someone like, uh, Timothy Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about just dribble the basketball like a normal player and make a simple pass in crunch time? Play-by-play says he threw it away with 21 seconds left in the game/18 left on the clock. I didn't see the play, but it sounds like Manu did another one of his classic blundering passes that this time hurt Green.
    He screwed up in that play, no doubt about it. Bobo did the exact same screwup in the previous OT... I think the team was gassed as at that point. Not an excuse to up, but it happens.

it's good it's happening now and not during the playoffs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is this anything different than prime Manu?..

Manu played a great game for most of tonight, he was the only player creating for the Spurs for the majority of regulation..this is what Manu does, he gives you the good and the bad to the extreme on both sides of the spectrum, he has always done this..

Live and die by Manu has always been the case, even when he was in his prime..if he didn't play with that same style of play, he wouldn't be the same player..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"He has the same love of winning and maniacal approach to compe iveness," Popovich said. "It's the same as Michael and Kobe have."

"He doesn't have the same athletic ability. But he has the same spirit and compe iveness that they do. He has a high basketball IQ like they do in the sense that it could be an offensive board, a 3-point shot, a drive, a steal, an assist to win a basketball game."

Indubitable Super Saiyan Cloud786's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has the IQ of javale mcgee in crunch time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is this anything different than prime Manu?..

Manu played a great game for most of tonight, he was the only player creating for the Spurs for the majority of regulation..this is what Manu does, he gives you the good and the bad to the extreme on both sides of the spectrum, he has always done this..

Live and die by Manu has always been the case, even when he was in his prime..if he didn't play with that same style of play, he wouldn't be the same player..

Well put

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He screwed up in that play, no doubt about it. Bobo did the exact same screwup in the previous OT... I think the team was gassed as at that point. Not an excuse to up, but it happens.

it's good it's happening now and not during the playoffs...
    It's all good, though.

This loss tonight is own my Client: THE TOSB

I'm just tired of seeing in the game feed (which is like every close game this year):

0:23 Manu Ginobili bad pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all good, though.

This loss tonight is own my Client: THE TOSB

I'm just tired of seeing in the game feed (which is like every close game this year):

0:23 Manu Ginobili bad pass
    It's a make or miss league, tbh... he hit the dagger 3 against Denver to put the last game away...

If he hits that 3 at the end of the game today, we're talking about clutch Gino...

I've said it in the game thread before: if you don't want Gino shooting re ed game winning/losing shots, then play hard from the start. We didn't do that tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a make or miss league, tbh... he hit the dagger 3 against Denver to put the last game away...

If he hits that 3 at the end of the game today, we're talking about clutch Gino...

I've said it in the game thread before: if you don't want Gino shooting re ed game winning/losing shots, then play hard from the start. We didn't do that tonight.
    I can tolerate missed shots. What makes many of us pull our hair out is the late-late turnovers with <30 seconds to go.

Thread Information