Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see a lot of Laker bashing threads around here but not nearly enough on the epic choke that was the Spurs last attempt at trying to repeat during the Duncan era. With that said, it's a great feeling, I remember it was a hot summer day here in So-Cal and the Lakers just rolled up in their bus with all the fans chanting "lets do a threepeat!" Of course, Kobe and Shaq were waving at the fans,"we're going to win again and be the back 2 back 2 back champions!"

Low and behold, they accomplished it the following year as they smashed the NJ nets. Yes things got very nerve wrecking against the Kings in that game 7, but sadily if they had just hit their free throws they would have won.

Anyway, any Lakers\Rockets\Bulls fans want to share their stories?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ever rub one out on a woman's face, TBE? Imagine doing that, and immediately letting out a post-sex golden shower on her face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was that Kings game 7 "nerve wrecking"?

The fix was in already. Did you watch game 6?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why was that Kings game 7 "nerve wrecking"?

The fix was in already. Did you watch game 6?
    Perks of being a large market franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perks of being a large market franchise
    That's why we never repeated tbh.

We don't get those perks

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's missing the playoffs in back to back years feel like, op?

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's being Armenian like?

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

OP was so devasted he had to change his name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bb....

My .

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll be frank. It's no big deal.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be frank. It's no big deal.
    I always knew it was overrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Duncan is the greatest of his generation tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you a Spurs fan? Or did you turn back to your got Lakers when we didn't win you bandwagoning Jew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we got those ers in miami after 6.

I got what I wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't count the first 35-40 minute session, and that's unfortunate because a lot of good things happen in there. But that's what makes it a back-to-back I guess. Rules are rules. But that second session where it's around 60 minutes is distinctly different from the first go around of ing your mother. It's a cardiovascular high, as well as a general sexual high. So, the repeat is better I concede, but it's a different interaction altogether because you're really pounding it out. It's a matter of preference but I prefer to hand out the latter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Op, It's like banging a hot chick out of your league and she is the one that gets sprung off the sex. Only happened to me twice ...and each time it was special.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I always knew it was overrated.
    Sounds like a virgin saying sex is overrated ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op, It's like banging a hot chick out of your league and she is the one that gets sprung off the sex. Only happened to me twice ...and each time it was special.
    Wouldn't it be more like watching someone bang a chick out of their league and then saying "that's my "? I mean, it's not like you ever won anything or that anyone on the Lakers has a clue who you are, and it's not like you don't live in Dallas. Lakers won b2b before you caught the wagon.

Well let me tell you what it was like when the Patriots won, and when the Yankees won, and when the Cardinals won. I happen to be a fan of all of them, and it was special. I cried.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't it be more like watching someone bang a chick out of their league and then saying "that's my "? I mean, it's not like you ever won anything or that anyone on the Lakers has a clue who you are, and it's not like you don't live in Dallas. Lakers won b2b before you caught the wagon.

Well let me tell you what it was like when the Patriots won, and when the Yankees won, and when the Cardinals won. I happen to be a fan of all of them, and it was special. I cried.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Huh? I was in LA until 2002 ...
    I was in SA when we won in 2009 Dallas in 2010

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Smartass trying to act like there is no emotion as a fan ...it still hurts ...sniff, sniff ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smartass trying to act like there is no emotion as a fan ...it still hurts ...sniff, sniff ...
    You done yet?

Maybe I was a bit harsh. Maybe it's more like you're sitting around with a group of slow learners, I mean "overachievers" like yourself, sucking down queso and beer and slapping high fives, then at the half you gather everyone in one room and drop some basketball knowledge on them. Then yall take a knee and thank your fake god for the Lakers and which ever NFL team did well that year. You slap the old lady on her fat ass and off she scurries to the kitchen to prepare more grease and flour treats, you hit your well worn chair and the 2nd half starts... and you glance over at your friends and say "guys, let's just go out there and play our game. This is our year".

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Gotta admit. He stung you killa.

Had to quote him twice for the same post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you Laker s remind us what it feels like to miss the playoffs? Sorry, we forgot - it's been 18 years.

Thread Information