View Poll Results: Should the Lakers vacate the 2002 NBA Championship?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 10.71%
  • Absolutely

25 89.29%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just so wrong...

Video was posted on a separate thread but we need a poll.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    should the spurs vacate the 2007 le?

the OP is just that stupid

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes do polls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah, that was all immaterial. Besides, we beat them in 6 anyway. Lakers were flat out handed a game they didn't deserve and it was the difference in the series.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, that was all immaterial. Besides, we beat them in 6 anyway. Lakers were flat out handed a game they didn't deserve and it was the difference in the series.

OH GOODY!!!!

CAN I USE THIS ARGUMENT TOO....

WE BEAT THEM IN GAME 7

THERE CASE CLOSED!!! LAKERS ARE THE 2002 CHAMPIONS

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Rigged game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Rigged game.
    Completely agree. At first, I couldn't decide whether to vote "Yes" or "Absolutely", but given the egregious nature of the rigging and how the Kings were simply a better team, I was forced to choose "Absolutely".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Kings are losers, born losers and are dying losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OH GOODY!!!!

CAN I USE THIS ARGUMENT TOO....

WE BEAT THEM IN GAME 7

THERE CASE CLOSED!!! LAKERS ARE THE 2002 CHAMPIONS
    Even if we lose game 3 (which we wouldn't have and didn't need the refs help to win), we still would have won the series in 7. If the Lakers lose game 6, series is O-V-E-R.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even if we lose game 3 (which we wouldn't have and didn't need the refs help to win), we still would have won the series in 7. If the Lakers lose game 6, series is O-V-E-R.
    OH YA DUDE!! you are so right... there was no need to gut check steve nash into the announcers table and suspend there starting PF and SG for game 5. you guys could have handled that series all on your own

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OH YA DUDE!! you are so right... there was no need to gut check steve nash into the announcers table and suspend there starting PF and SG for game 5. you guys could have handled that series all on your own
    Nash shouldn't have flopped, and since when was Diaw their starting two guard?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Why did Horry get suspended two games for that flop by Nash, but Boom Dizzle didn't even have to miss one game for this?

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought it was bell forgot it was Diaw.... anyways beside the point..... Flopped? are you trying to be funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was bell forgot it was Diaw.... anyways beside the point..... Flopped? are you trying to be funny
    The got threw his arms up after hitting the ground to try to bait the refs into a flagrant. Instead he baited his teammates into leaving the bench and getting suspended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Steve acted like he had just died.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe the butthurt from Laker fans over Rob shoving Nash into the scorer's table when their team did the exact same kind of . I remember in Game 1 of the 03 Spurs-Lakers series Horry went and slapped David Robinson in the nuts right in front of the Spurs bench once the game was out of reach, to try to provoke a reaction. Robinson shot his free throw and that was it. In Game 4 of the 2000 series between the Suns and Lakers I remember Rick Fox trying to start a fight with Cliff Robinson to try to get him suspended after Robinson had been torching the Lakers all night. Only the 2007 Suns were re ed enough to fall for these trollings though. them, they have no one to blame but themselves. And thank you Steve Nash for doing Horry's work for him with that flop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    http://www.poundingtherock.com/2010/...ally-admits-to

"Did you sell the hit?"

Nash: "When I was on the ground, flailing... I thought, 'this is my chance [to flop].'"

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't believe the butthurt from Laker fans over Rob shoving Nash into the scorer's table when their team did the exact same kind of . I remember in Game 1 of the 03 Spurs-Lakers series Horry went and slapped David Robinson in the nuts right in front of the Spurs bench once the game was out of reach, to try to provoke a reaction. Robinson shot his free throw and that was it. In Game 4 of the 2000 series between the Suns and Lakers I remember Rick Fox trying to start a fight with Cliff Robinson to try to get him suspended after Robinson had been torching the Lakers all night. Only the 2007 Suns were re ed enough to fall for these trollings though. them, they have no one to blame but themselves. And thank you Steve Nash for doing Horry's work for him with that flop.
    you can pick apart every play and every foul from every team and you will every player is guilty of committing a "non basketball act" but this:

is a straight shoulder check. which riled the emotions of the bench

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://www.poundingtherock.com/2010/...ally-admits-to

"Did you sell the hit?"

Nash: "When I was on the ground, flailing... I thought, 'this is my chance [to flop].'"

yea like im gonna read something written from a Spurs fan. I might as well read weekly world News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can pick apart every play and every foul from every team and you will every player is guilty of committing a "non basketball act" but this:

is a straight shoulder check. which riled the emotions of the bench
    Lakers did the exact same . Are you even a Laker fan to not remember those two acts of desperation when they were getting their teeth kicked in? LOL that flop, serves that got Nash right.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers did the exact same . Are you even a Laker fan to not remember those two acts of desperation when they were getting their teeth kicked in? LOL that flop, serves that got Nash right.

of course we did and so did you guys.... but to say that we "HAD HELP" from the refs without any proof other than just visual speculation and a confession from a junkie gambler than you have no base to say that the lakers 02 finals are rigged. if you are gonna use that excuse than we can use that excuse for every championship le game dating back to inception of the NBA.

get over it... the lakers are the 02 champs just like the spurs are the 07 champs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    yea like im gonna read something written from a Spurs fan. I might as well read weekly world News
    It's a video in which Nash admits in his own words that he flopped, dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The got threw his arms up after hitting the ground to try to bait the refs into a flagrant. Instead he baited his teammates into leaving the bench and getting suspended.

not to mention the fact, that if you follow to the letter of the rule, nash should have gotten at least Ted up for his "retaliation", running up and trying to get at horry.

i can't believe people still get pissy about the suns players getting ejected. the precedent was set a few seasons before during the knicks/heat playoff mini-brawl.

also, wasn't that the series where he and tony bumped heads, and blood was gusing from his nose? i can't help but notice the refs forgot all about the magic johnson rule the entire 4th qtr and i believe overtime.

but back to the original topic. its done. its over. nothing is ever going to come of the "rigged" game. if the NBA hasn't addressed it by now, it never will.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't believe the butthurt from Laker fans over Rob shoving Nash into the scorer's table
    Don't lump me in there, bum. I was all for it. Saved my hash.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the words of Justin Timberlake ... just go ahead ...and cry me a river ...

Thread Information