Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like the ohio state kid, but taking a center to pair with randle sounds appealing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i like the ohio state kid, but taking a center to pair with randle sounds appealing
    They gotta go big. Clarkson has a bright future, though not a real PG. Okafor or Towns is where they money is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Okafor goes first, even though most mocks have Towns going #1. I think Okafor is a better fit with Pekovic too.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Countdown to next le....3 years! As long as it is before the Celtics win another one (or are gifted another one by the refs) and I am good with it.

Finally some hope again in Los Angeles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Countdown to next le....3 years! As long as it is before the Celtics win another one (or are gifted another one by the refs) and I am good with it.

Congrats tbh....BUT:

A Laker fan talking about the refs gifting a championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was watching the tournament and didn't come away that impressed with Towns tbh... if he's the best this draft has to offer, it's probably not a great draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Laker fans have fallen so mightly. It's sadder than I thought it would be. They have no real young talent that is promising at this point, but if they do well here they can start the rebuild with their cap space. But who's going to LA? They stilll have a tonnnnnn of work to do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

LakerLanny sighting, we're really back

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, Laker fans have fallen so mightly. It's sadder than I thought it would be. They have no real young talent that is promising at this point, but if they do well here they can start the rebuild with their cap space. But who's going to LA? They stilll have a tonnnnnn of work to do.
    As long as they don't extend Kobe, the Lakers are in an amazing position. Clarkson, Randle # 2 pick, and tons of cap space.

FA acquisition this summer is going to be a key. If Buss screws up and signs Rondo then we're in it for another long haul...

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We had a 1st Team Rookie star in the making in Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle is going to be a beast. Combined with Okafor or Towns and we now have some guys to build around.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was watching the tournament and didn't come away that impressed with Towns tbh... if he's the best this draft has to offer, it's probably not a great draft
    gonna be real fun to bump this thread from here on out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had a 1st Team Rookie star in the making in Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle is going to be a beast. Combined with Okafor or Towns and we now have some guys to build around.
    Lanny... Okafor has promise depending on the coach, but Towns is worthless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lanny... Okafor has promise depending on the coach, but Towns is worthless.
    Luva

You also called Randle being garbage last year, and you'll be correct once he gets a full season in. Don't know what Laker homers are expecting from an undersized PF with no jumpshot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Lakerfan, riddle me this...

Does Kobe avoid leading his team to a franchise-first 3 straight lottery seasons or do you make the playoffs next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luva

You also called Randle being garbage last year, and you'll be correct once he gets a full season in. Don't know what Laker homers are expecting from an undersized PF with no jumpshot.
    Or a scrub 2nd round PG who stat-padded his way onto the all rookie team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luva

Not sure if I called him garbage, but I don't see him leading us anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as they don't extend Kobe, the Lakers are in an amazing position. Clarkson, Randle # 2 pick, and tons of cap space.

FA acquisition this summer is going to be a key. If Buss screws up and signs Rondo then we're in it for another long haul...
    Well, I am not confident that LA won't sign Kobe again. He's proven to be pretty selfish and if he has a rebound year and the draft picks perform well, I can see them caving into Kobe.

I liked Clarkson, but people seemed to feel the same way about Kendall Marshall when he was putting up numbers. He was great this year, but are you really trusting that? It could work out, but I think he's hard to bank on. Julius suffered a bad injury and who knows with him.

The point is, they have no franchise cornerstone and even if you count Clarkson, they have no real young talent to get thrilled about. That can change with a home run draft pick, but that's dicey. They are LA and have tons of cap space potentially, so we will see. Lots of work and the FO has been shaky for a while now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thanks to the welching of RSXshrimp the bad Karma of the Spurs live on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Lakerfan, riddle me this...

Does Kobe avoid leading his team to a franchise-first 3 straight lottery seasons or do you make the playoffs next year?
    This is Kobe's farewell season. Not expecting this season to be better than last. He's already been thanked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star in the making? I guess, but that seems like quite the leap. Randle is a massive question mark at this point, but has potential I guess. It's just not clear cut talent to be excited about. Some potential, but nothing to be overly confident about at this point. More questionmarks than sure things.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we got s all on our now trynna tell us how to run things...just sit down and shut up....we gots this...I know you're excited for us because you have that old ass geritol team to cheer for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Kobe's farewell season. Not expecting this season to be better than last. He's already been thanked.
    Laker fans better hope so (Kobe fans may not care as much, which is fine). I can see Kobe sticking around if he has a good, healthy year and the draft pick performs well. Maybe not, but we will see. But FA is huge for LA - always has been. Will be interesting to see what they do with this cap space.

Thread Information