Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “It’s tough, but I won’t stop fighting,” Howard told CBS Sports. “I’m going to continue to push myself to the limit and remember that, no matter how the season ends, I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.”

Here’s the problem with that statement. There have been many players who have won NBA championships since 1947. Those players are champions. Dwight Howard has never won an NBA championship. Dwight Howard is not a champion. Dwight Howard is almost a champion.

He wants to be a champion. He has the talent and ability and desire to be a champion. But he isn’t a champion. Because he lost.

Dwight Howard probably believes he’s a doctor too. If Dwight Howard says he’s a doctor, don’t believe him. He isn’t a doctor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't be a champion if you don't defend your le and he doesn't even have one to begin with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't be a champion if you don't defend your le and he doesn't even have one to begin with.

Now we know why he always clashed with Kobe... really believed he already had rings

This is precisely why he'll always be a loser.....too gotdam emotional...has the mind of a 15 yr old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omg

Champwen Chimpwen

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Howard played hard. Harden didn't, that's what this is about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Howard played hard. Harden didn't, that's what this is about.

He should have...that took off half a season resting a fake sore knee while Harden led the team and got them to the play-offs....then Harden had to deal with multiple wing defenders and help guard Klay, Curry, and Barnes...while Dwight had to deal with scrubs like Bogut and Ezelle.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Boy were we wrong...thank goodness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s the problem with that statement. There have been many players who have won NBA championships since 1947. Those players are champions. Dwight Howard has never won an NBA championship. Dwight Howard is not a champion. Dwight Howard is almost a champion.

He wants to be a champion. He has the talent and ability and desire to be a champion. But he isn’t a champion. Because he lost.

Dwight Howard probably believes he’s a doctor too. If Dwight Howard says he’s a doctor, don’t believe him. He isn’t a doctor.
    He's not even almost a champion. Dwert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reminds me of Nick Saban's quote... something to the effect of you don't necessarily have to get a trophy to be a winner. How absurd, lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    you guys are distorting what he meant. So lets look at what would be true if the converse were said.

"I'm not a winner, or a champion."

Its like believing Lebron wasn't a winner before he won his ring. He was always a winner, the ring was just a symbol for the uneducated masses incapable of thinking beyond statues and trophies telling them what glory and being a winner is. Regardless of whether you win or lose, you always have to have the mentality that you're a winner and that you should do everything possible to put yourself in a position to win.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Too dumb to be a champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an Eastern Conference Champion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you guys are distorting what he meant. So lets look at what would be true if the converse were said.

"I'm not a winner, or a champion."

Its like believing Lebron wasn't a winner before he won his ring. He was always a winner, the ring was just a symbol for the uneducated masses incapable of thinking beyond statues and trophies telling them what glory and being a winner is. Regardless of whether you win or lose, you always have to have the mentality that you're a winner and that you should do everything possible to put yourself in a position to win.
    I don't always defend dummies but when I do I go hard in the paint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon mitch, you can troll better than.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This reminds me of Nick Saban's quote... something to the effect of you don't necessarily have to get a trophy to be a winner. How absurd, lol.

I got a better one for Dwight... classic

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    C'mon mitch, you can troll better than.
    I have no reason to troll Dwight, I feel bad for him. Just stating facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Rockets fans if they feel like winners today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He has a gold medal and according to Laker fan here, that trumps the NBA championship.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a gold medal and according to Laker fan here, that trumps the NBA championship.

My

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a b2b medalist, champions repeat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Then in fact he is a world champion.....tthanks for pointing that out..he should have said but I have a gold medal....and the media heads would have fell off in anger....not even Tammy can make such a claim

Thread Information