Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    inb4 not all illegals aliens are bad and other silence tactics.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Yes, we know a majority of people who cross the border come here for a better life and do not intend to harm anyone. But why is it wrong to try to discuss that not all of these people are good people? Why do American citizens now have to lose their lives over Political Correctness?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    inb4 not all illegals aliens are bad and other silence tactics.
    Yeah, they are. They broke & entered, committing a criminal offense.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    So what if they broke the law to come here? No one else is going to do the jobs they do!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, we know a majority of people who cross the border come here for a better life and do not intend to harm anyone. But why is it wrong to try to discuss that not all of these people are good people? Why do American citizens now have to lose their lives over Political Correctness?
    them. Use your gd commitment to a better life where you dwell, where you were born. Thru 200+ years we've had to fight here, on this ground. We didn't invade Canada, or, Mexico. We stayed here and fought, held our government to account and were better for the battle. The battle never ends.

They're cowardsPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's an idiot's argument. No one with a brain actually believes that nonsense. Coincidentally, you'll hear liberals use it every time illegal immigration comes up.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    them. Use your gd commitment to a better life where you dwell, where you were born. Thru 200+ years we've had to fight here, on this ground. We didn't invade Canada, or, Mexico. We stayed here and fought, held our government to account and were better for the battle. The battle never ends.

They're cowardsPERIOD
    Everything you're saying is spot on but liberals will probably just bring something up about the Native Americans and call it a day, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't give a , how hard is it to fill out an application and apply legally like everyone else? I say kick all those illegal ers out. But you know what's funny, illegals can in some cases get more aid from the government such as student aid, welfare, food stamps, etc than citizens...and we wonder why we're going broke as a country? It's time fire everyone in the executive branch and start over.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Everything you're saying is spot on but liberals will probably just bring something up about the Native Americans and call it a day, tbh.
    The liberals set us up. Our own people are the ones who continually enable this catastrophe. Even though our reps will only see 10% (at the most) of this voting block.

We're so ed.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    I don't give a , how hard is it to fill out an application and apply legally like everyone else? I say kick all those illegal ers out. But you know what's funny, illegals can in some cases get more aid from the government such as student aid, welfare, food stamps, etc than citizens...and we wonder why we're going broke as a country? It's time fire everyone in the executive branch and start over.
    What about when illegals commit crimes yet get released back onto the streets to commit even more crimes?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What about when illegals commit crimes yet get released back onto the streets to commit even more crimes?
    If an illegal commits a crime on American soil he should face the same charges as a citizen would. How often does Mexico send back American's who've committed crimes on Mexican soil? As for these sanctuary cities...what the is up with that? I don't even wanna speak on that...

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    If an illegal commits a crime on American soil he should face the same charges as a citizen would. How often does Mexico send back American's who've committed crimes on Mexican soil? As for these sanctuary cities...what the is up with that? I don't even wanna speak on that...
    The "Sanctuary Cities" crap is just pure madness. To seriously make places that are essentially safe havens for individuals who broke the law to come here has to be considered downright insanity. How the can anyone defend this ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Daily reminder that if you do not vote for this man you are committing treason against the United states of America and the white race. After he is elected and the day of the rope begins, voting records will be used to find traitors in this country. And you had better hope you made the right decision.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Daily reminder that if you do not vote for this man you are committing treason against the United states of America and the white race. After he is elected and the day of the rope begins, voting records will be used to find traitors in this country. And you had better hope you made the right decision.
    He may solve one problem but he creates 10 more and he doesn't have a chance in of winning. He'll just be ensuring a Clinton win. If he could just keep with party lines until after the elections and lie about his real intentions he would have been a viable candidate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm voting Trump, just for the lols

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He may solve one problem but he creates 10 more and he doesn't have a chance in of winning. He'll just be ensuring a Clinton win. If he could just keep with party lines until after the elections and lie about his real intentions he would have been a viable candidate.
    Sad, but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the moment they scrape two pennies together to buy a piece of pickup truck to haul around garbage they don't hesistate slapping that ugly ass flag of theirs on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not compare illegal alien crime vs ethnic minority groups in america?

and if u give them illegal aliens a tax number to lodge the taxes do the correct way contributing to society and paying taxes...compared them to how many are free loading the system or nothing at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You better make that judicial branch walk the plank first. They're all rats!!! You, your father, and his father paid into a system that was designed to help you if you needed. Our gov't has used that money to buy friendship. The south americans... the africans... the middle easterners... and the gooks come here and take advantage. The that's going on today is pure insanity.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You better make that judicial branch walk the plank first. They're all rats!!! You, your father, and his father paid into a system that was designed to help you if you needed. Our gov't has used that money to buy friendship. The south americans... the africans... the middle easterners... and the gooks come here and take advantage. The that's going on today is pure insanity.
    Americans are quick to look down at Sweden for becoming a leftoid, feminist hole but we are not far behind.Just recently, it was decided that Idaho will have to house thousands of Syrian refugees while the residents had NO vote and NO say in the matter.There was a point in time where that was unheard of but now nothing will happen at all.There will be no protest, everyone for the most part will just sit and do nothing.The atrocities going on in the country right now are so bad it’s just laughable.I won’t even bother to list them all but the question is….
    When do we reach the tipping point?Is it going to be when enough men lose their jobs to empowered womynz,minorities, [insert oppressed class here], etc that they’ll eventually have nothing to lose?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's not even in the least bit serious. Ron Paul was your guy but yall would give him the light of day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans are quick to look down at Sweden for becoming a leftoid, feminist hole but we are not far behind.Just recently, it was decided that Idaho will have to house thousands of Syrian refugees while the residents had NO vote and NO say in the matter.There was a point in time where that was unheard of but now nothing will happen at all.There will be no protest, everyone for the most part will just sit and do nothing.The atrocities going on in the country right now are so bad it’s just laughable.I won’t even bother to list them all but the question is….
    When do we reach the tipping point?Is it going to be when enough men lose their jobs to empowered womynz,minorities, [insert oppressed class here], etc that they’ll eventually have nothing to lose?

When the money dries up people will go ape . As we waste time... Arab immigrants are in France threatening to burn the down all in honor of some prophet that they can't even tell you what he looks like and will behaed you if you attempt to do so. That tax hike is coming... the interest rates will soar. And when Americans can't feed themselves the people willl turn on themselves. And that sneaky ing jew just sits back and laughs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's not even in the least bit serious.
    Again, sad, but true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That tax hike is coming... the interest rates will soar.
    Luva dead-on,,,Friday, 24 July 2015

Thread Information