Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Did I do it right fellas? Either way go Jags lets get a streak going dammit.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Jags are 7-1-1 in this "spot" vs the ans. See if that holds up.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Can't believe I have a rooting interest in this game, but go ans...thanks again, EJ

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Based bortles about to shine on national t.v.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Bortles with his patented re ed interception

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Bortles with his patented re ed interception

Bra the s over on Jaguars MB are so sensitive. Bortles sux at times. He has a lot of potential but hes an idiot at times. He refuses to throw the ball away when everyone is covered. If you bring this up over there they freak the out! Glad we won though! But damn Mariota is the real deal. Imagine if he had our WRs. FUUUUUCK!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why people never take the time to check up on how the greats did early in their career???? Give these young QB 's some time people, ok?

For years the belief was it takes about five seasons for a rookie QB to get it down. Slow down~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    times have changed... in 5 years ur out of the league

either catch up or get left behind, avante

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Fuccop

(sorry, I just had to)

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    times have changed... in 5 years ur out of the league

either catch up or get left behind, avante
    Ya missed another point, sheesh~!!!! I;m talking about not being too critical early on in any QB's career because it will take some time before they reach their potential, a known....fact!!!!!! The only position*** a guy can step right in and excell is running back. Meaning they won't be getting a of a lot better, while the other positions will with experience.

*** young/fresh legs with no NFL wear and tear, yet.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Bra the s over on Jaguars MB are so sensitive. Bortles sux at times. He has a lot of potential but hes an idiot at times. He refuses to throw the ball away when everyone is covered. If you bring this up over there they freak the out! Glad we won though! But damn Mariota is the real deal. Imagine if he had our WRs. FUUUUUCK!
    haha dude its so easy to troll that board. im gonna make an account again my old one is still banned i really like mariota i was hoping that the ing bucs took him instead of jameis. gonna be a great division for qbs if the texans ever decide to draft a real qb

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    haha dude its so easy to troll that board. im gonna make an account again my old one is still banned i really like mariota i was hoping that the ing bucs took him instead of jameis. gonna be a great division for qbs if the texans ever decide to draft a real qb
    Trolling?.....how old are you son?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Trolling?.....how old are you son?
    coming from the old man who claims to troll ("fake" picks, evolution thread, etc)

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Dog the funny thing is I don't even really troll I just state what I see. You know like being objective and and they ing lose there ing minds It reminds me of Lakers ground. If you create an account pm me the id and I'll have your back. No friendly fire.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    With Luck out for a good while you've definitely got a good chance

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    With Luck out for a good while you've definitely got a good chance

Im skeptical. Jags losses to the Texans at home. Colts without luck and escaped the ans. Three more division games left. Will see if they can score when they get in the red zone. They are 4-12 in the red zone. That's pathetic.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Im skeptical. Jags losses to the Texans at home. Colts without luck and escaped the ans. Three more division games left. Will see if they can score when they get in the red zone. They are 4-12 in the red zone. That's pathetic.
    Hasselbeck is eighty years old, but he's still got a hot wife... not much for the football field, though.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Hasselbeck is eighty years old, but he's still got a hot wife... not much for the football field, though.
    Dude our pass rush is non existent. Our sack leader is Colvin with 4 a defensive back. Jags have colts at home and ans and Texans away. It's gonna be interesting. I do feel like we have the best offensive weapons in the division. Just waiting for them to play a complete game.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    why are people acting like hasselbeck didnt play well this year?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

Dog oh I got respect for a 40 something that beat my team. Gus Bradley in the other hand is a straight joke. jags would be serious compe ion if they had a legit leader. When the saints can they're coach I wish we could hire him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Based Bortles will deliver tbh

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Because he doesn't a good enough defense or running game to game manage himself to the playoffs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude our pass rush is non existent. Our sack leader is Colvin with 4 a defensive back. Jags have colts at home and ans and Texans away. It's gonna be interesting. I do feel like we have the best offensive weapons in the division. Just waiting for them to play a complete game.
    Line him up at DE then and play a backup DB at his old position.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    i was hoping that the ing bucs took him instead of jameis.

Thread Information