My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Shaq feasted on the rest of the compe ion but that narrative wasn't true when he faced Tim:

-Duncan outplayed him in: '99, '02, '03 & neutralized him in '01.
    -2004 was basically Tim vs. Malone w/ double teams (Payton/George/Fisher/Kobe) & Shaq camping in the paint as Rasho/Hedo/Tony(after Gm 4) were trash.
    -Tim also sonned Shaq in 2008 when he was still capable of playing at a high level (was an all-star in 2009).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shaq wasn't the problem, Kobe was. You guys literally had no answer for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq feasted on the rest of the compe ion but that narrative wasn't true when he faced Tim:

-Duncan outplayed him in: '99, '02, '03 & neutralized him in '01.
    -2004 was basically Tim vs. Malone w/ double teams (Payton/George/Fisher/Kobe) & Shaq camping in the paint as Rasho/Hedo/Tony(after Gm 4) were trash.
    -Tim also sonned Shaq in 2008 when he was still capable of playing at a high level (was an all-star in 2009).
    True that.

Additionally, the Blazers infamous game 7 where the rape of 90% ft shooter Steve Smith got the Stern Lakers no call. Hardly *dominance* by Shaq.

Ditto Vlade all up in Shaqs head in the Kings 2002 Championship year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Shaq without a prime Kobe has been swept in majority of his playoff ending series.

He's basically Lebron of big men, he needs a clutch scorer to finish games for him.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Shaq wasn't the problem, Kobe was. You guys literally had no answer for him.
    Who was guarding him again?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Shaq without a prime Kobe has been swept in majority of his playoff ending series.

He's basically Lebron of big men, he needs a clutch scorer to finish games for him.
    I guess he could have matched Bill Russell if he had Ray Allen instead of Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Duncan arguably had the better peak than Shaq. He was a more complete player, and did more to help his team win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And Kirby post-MDE, pre-MVPau, post-MVPau accomplished what exactly?

Prime Shaq was the focus of every opponent. Kirby, being the GOAT sidekick that he is, took full advantage of that and raped teams like the Spurs on a consistent basis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread sounds like spurfan group therapy. Spurfan is finally making progress. Congrats

It's good to see spurfan finally admit who their daddy is, even if it took them over 10 years

That's the 1st step towards leaving the state of constant butthurt you guys are in when someone brings up Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread sounds like spurfan group therapy. Spurfan is finally making progress. Congrats

It's good to see spurfan finally admit who their daddy is, even if it took them over 10 years

That's the 1st step towards leaving the state of constant butthurt you guys are in when someone brings up Kobe.
    Kobe is the only player, other than MJ, that made me hold my breath whenever the ball was in his hands when he was at the top of his game.
    Straight up fear.

No shame in admitting that.

Now it's probably Curry and Westbrook that comes close to instilling that fear. Not the same... Curry is about there tbh, but Koby, MJ and Hakeem (those few magical years) made me hiccup when that ball hit their hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is the only player, other than MJ, that made me hold my breath whenever the ball was in his hands when he was at the top of his game.
    Straight up fear.

No shame in admitting that.

Now it's probably Curry and Westbrook that comes close to instilling that fear. Not the same... Curry is about there tbh, but Koby, MJ and Hakeem (those few magical years) made me hiccup when that ball hit their hands.
    Maybe against the Spurs during the playoffs...but in general, his percentages suggest that your fear was unwarranted. You were brainwashed, like many others, into thinking he was efficient and clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe against the Spurs during the playoffs...but in general, his percentages suggest that your fear was unwarranted. You were brainwashed, like many others, into thinking he was efficient and clutch.
    Maybe the Playoffs was when I feared. Maybe I didn't care so much in the RS.
    Maybe you've already brainwashed yourself.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Duncan wasnt even remotely as dominant as Shaq was in his prime.

Sorry Spurs fan. Shaq was probably the most dominant player of all time.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Duncan wasnt even remotely as dominant as Shaq was in his prime.

Sorry Spurs fan. Shaq was probably the most dominant player of all time.
    define dominant

Thread Information