Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    |The Spurs' equally historic season| pushes us," Thompson told Yahoo Sports when asked about GSW only having a 2-game lead in the standings. "It definitely makes us better, knowing that they're behind us. They're playing great. It's going to be fun when we see them next week. There are some good teams behind the Cavs in the East, but not a monster like San Antonio. But that's going to make us better, to be honest with you."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good find.

We are the monster at the end of the book.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [tweet/]689589135737126913[/tweet]

Sigh, I forget...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good find.

We are the monster at the end of the book.
    The Spurs are the perpetual Night of the Living Dead for the entire nation other than that small spot in central Texas where it's been Halcyon Days with the Angels for the past two decades.

Gotta love it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are the perpetual Night of the Living Dead for the entire nation other than that small spot in central Texas where it's been Halcyon Days with the Angels for the past two decades.

Gotta love it.
    Amen bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure they respect the Spurs, as evidenced in that quote. I wouldn't interpret that as being in their heads, tbh. That team is at peak confidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which, having grown up in CenTex and now living in El Paso (which I love, by the way...): I miss trees!

I miss green things! And I live up in the Franklin mountains which is like Westlake, Austin area with al ude, but...

Some rolling hills and miles of flora would be nice to see instead of metric tons of dirt and giant centipedes and these weird spider/scorp ers called Vinegaroons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a got. Hey dude you're not even the clear cut #3 in your team. Stop choking in the playoffs got

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    What a got. Hey dude you're not even the clear cut #3 in your team. Stop choking in the playoffs got
    You're talking to a champ, chump. Watch how you speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure they respect the Spurs, as evidenced in that quote. I wouldn't interpret that as being in their heads, tbh. That team is at peak confidence.
    Yeah...I mean they asked him how they felt about only having a 2-game lead in the standings, not sure how else he was supposed to respond

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Sigh, I forget...

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks bud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you've been playing absolutely the best you're capable of playing, and can't shake your compe ion, it's a worry. But when the other team has the history and reputation that the Spurs have? You're damn right it's in their heads.

Another team, you could think they were playing over their heads. But the Warriors know that the Spurs are doing it on purpose, and that they're really that good. By now, the Warriors are starting to wonder if THEY are really that good. They know they have to keep it up, or the Spurs are going to step on them. They are out in front, but the pressure is all on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking to a champ, chump. Watch how you speak.
    Lame ass troll doing lame ass troll things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst thing for GS is that we are resting while doing this, and they are basically killing themselves. If Steph misses a game, they likely lose. Raymond took one game off. They lost. Only Patty, Boris, and Danny have played every game, and none play more than 25 minutes. Kawhi has had 2 games off, LaMarcus and Tony have had 3 games off, and Tim and Manu, 6 each.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst thing for GS is that we are resting while doing this, and they are basically killing themselves.
    Bingo. If GS has to contend with SA after 2 rounds of postseason play after playing this hard right out of the gate, while SA has paced themselves, that could spell trouble for our west coast friends.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are very scared of the Spurs. I don't need their PR quotes to know that.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I hope you people understand that our team is actually young. This level of play has been sustained for a season plus postseason and now half of another season. It's just going to keep going. But keep thinking we are going to run out of gas. Whatever makes you all sleep better at night.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Whatever. I'm going to bed very content. We are going to thrash every team up to next Monday and the Spurs will begin to notice. I like how they act like they didn't see Monday's game. They were sitting on their couches watching us put a clinic on a team that gave them so much trouble on their own home court. I shudder to think what we'll do to them in our place. It will be a raping of epic proportions.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Whatever. I'm going to bed very content. We are going to thrash every team up to next Monday and the Spurs will begin to notice. I like how they act like they didn't see Monday's game. They were sitting on their couches watching us put a clinic on a team that gave them so much trouble on their own home court. I shudder to think what we'll do to them in our place. It will be a raping of epic proportions.
    Remind me the ebbs & flows of the Christmas game at the Oracle?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time this got talked to me the Spurs cucked the Warriettes and Kawhi got DPOY award because of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you people understand that our team is actually young. This level of play has been sustained for a season plus postseason and now half of another season. It's just going to keep going. But keep thinking we are going to run out of gas. Whatever makes you all sleep better at night.
    They're not used to having a short off season. That messes with every athlete. You've already seen it with Barnes, curry, and green. They need better minute management or they're going to flame out like the young Thunder did.

The 6th is coming... will_spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only transitivity applied to basketball... instead it's all about match-ups and getting into people's heads.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reg season games will go either way. YET, the Western Conference Finals will be one for the ages if played by the Spurs & Dubs. Possibly marketed as one of the best series in history. Look forward to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst thing for GS is that we are resting while doing this, and they are basically killing themselves. If Steph misses a game, they likely lose. Raymond took one game off. They lost. Only Patty, Boris, and Danny have played every game, and none play more than 25 minutes. Kawhi has had 2 games off, LaMarcus and Tony have had 3 games off, and Tim and Manu, 6 each.

Thread Information