Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After watching this dude mail it in for the 65th time this season, I felt like this thread had to be made.

A friend of mine texted me after the Warriors game saying he saw Danny at the club after the game, and it got me thinking.. He's been hitting the club way more this year than he has before, and I don't think it's a coincedence that his shot left all of a sudden. I know some of you believe he'll stop coasting come playoff time but he was a no show for 6 games against the Clips and was outplayed by Marco. If he sucks this post season, it's going to be tough to unload that contract...

Hope he gets off this slump, because Curry might be able to play 48 minutes if he's guarding Green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damns..knew that contract was going to him and us..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that the only team Spurs are worried about are the Warriors, and the most reliable guy you can put on curry is Green?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball players have lives. They should do whatever the they want outside of practice and games...

Spending more time on the gym than you should can cause mental fatigue. This is very well do ented.

I have no idea why fans keep on complaining about players partying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would anyone be surprised that a young millionaire pro athlete spends his personal time at night clubs??????

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he did get lesser than what the market can gave him.

Guess he felt that he should work to what he is paid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish some of you would spend your time off getting better at your jobs so you wouldn't keep ing my order up in the drive thru.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that the only team Spurs are worried about are the Warriors, and the most reliable guy you can put on curry is Green?
    Obviously.

I don't think people realize this, but Curry was in the middle of a 5 game slump when he played SA. He missed some makeable shots that night, and the Spurs gameplan has a high possibility of backfiring. If Green can't shut him down and he misses shots on the road like he always does.... It ain't gonna be pretty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously.

I don't think people realize this, but Curry was in the middle of a 5 game slump when he played SA. He missed some makeable shots that night, and the Spurs gameplan has a high possibility of backfiring. If Green can't shut him down and he misses shots on the road like he always does.... It ain't gonna be pretty
    What backfiring? The switching is the best defensive scheme against the Warriors as seen this season Yes curry makes some bs shots, but you tip your hat to that. If the best strategy backfires then you did nothing wrong, just means you were not the better team

Not everyone can be a monk like Duncan, get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green is stealing money right now, tbh. He is playing like . His defense can only do so much.

It doesn't surprise me that he has been distracted by other bs, instead of focusing on his ty game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he did get lesser than what the market can gave him.

Guess he felt that he should work to what he is paid
    Oh yeah, Spurs got a bargain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rarely go out anymore but when I do, I see Danny green there smh. He is letting these box Chevy shaped Latinas distract him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a very good deal considering what he did last season tbh. You can say anything you want with hindsight but that deal was way below his value in the off-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a very good deal considering what he did last season tbh. You can say anything you want with hindsight but that deal was way below his value in the off-season.
    Agreed. Unfortunately he is playing like garbage right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What backfiring? The switching is the best defensive scheme against the Warriors as seen this season Yes curry makes some bs shots, but you tip your hat to that. If the best strategy backfires then you did nothing wrong, just means you were not the better team

Not everyone can be a monk like Duncan, get over it.
    If you say so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, cite a better defensive scheme against the anomaly that is Steph Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, cite a better defensive scheme against the anomaly that is Steph Curry.
    Switching Duncan/LMA on him ain't one, that's for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Switching Duncan/LMA on him ain't one, that's for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...as long as Duncan rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rarely go out anymore but when I do, I see Danny green there smh. He is letting these box Chevy shaped Latinas distract him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball players have lives. They should do whatever the they want outside of practice and games...

Spending more time on the gym than you should can cause mental fatigue. This is very well do ented.

Right. Imagine if your boss was able to scrutinize everything you did outside of the office (or in some of your cases, the call center). I know you're not making eight figure (or even high five figures), but cut the guy a break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is true, look at Rodman in his playing days for Gods sakes. That dude was partying non stop and got the job done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LMA quit twitter and got to MVP caliber play, then Danny should give up clubbing and become the leading 3 and D guy

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he hasn't improved in anything in the last 3 years. His ball handling skills are probably even worse. LOL @ only working on your 3 pointer in the offseason and then shooting like during the season. If he continues to play like this he'll be on another team this time next year.(I hope) He's also overpaid and should be getting around 50% of what he's making. To me he's like Splitter. Can be used against a certain team (Golden State) and can be replaced by someone like Simmons in every other matchup.

Thread Information