Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the city is really nice tbh ...nice people and good food but god damn the women r ugly as . Yall need to come to LA where 9/10? Girls r fine as and stuck up as f

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edit: wrong thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the city is really nice tbh ...nice people and good food but god damn the women r ugly as . Yall need to come to LA where 9/10? Girls r fine as and stuck up as f
    There's plenty of nice looking girls down there. But drive up 45 miles to the north to the Texas State campus or another 45 beyond that to Austin and you'll see all the beautiful women your eyes need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be intresting to see if the 76ers trade the pick, wouldnt mind Okafor tbh if they are dealing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea women here aren't of the highest quality. There is definitely some sexy women on the north side though. As others said if you want beautiful women either head up to Dallas or Austin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's plenty of nice looking girls down there. But drive up 45 miles to the north to the Texas State campus or another 45 beyond that to Austin and you'll see all the beautiful women your eyes need.

All jokes aside its a beautiful state

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yea women here aren't of the highest quality. There is definitely some sexy women on the north side though. As others said if you want beautiful women either head up to Dallas or Austin
    Or Houston, there's women of every race here.

But I enjoyed my trip to San Antonio, that's for certain. Houston could learn a few things from it, at least when it comes to hospitality. Houston has fun stuff but it is spread in every direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm.........I travel to Dallas/Ft. Worth quite often, and I see more hot girls at a San Antonio HEB than I see in Dallas/Ft. Worth all the time. I know the hispanic girls in Saytown are hotter for sure. You do have to weed out the hogs sometimes.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't see how/where your work is associated with how the es look, unless you're a pimp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were any of them fat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter how nice the cars are on the lot if you cannot afford one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This ... i lived in SA the eye candy is more "Walmart" than "Nordstroms"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ummm.........I travel to Dallas/Ft. Worth quite often, and I see more hot girls at a San Antonio HEB than I see in Dallas/Ft. Worth all the time. I know the hispanic girls in Saytown are hotter for sure. You do have to weed out the hogs sometimes.
    no. San antonio Hispanic women are not as good as Dallas or even Houston but cali s on both of them ...it's not even close. The best hispanic women live on both coasts NYC and LA have the best Latinas however San antonio does beat out cities like EL paso and Waco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you like fatties with nasty-ass tattoos and tons of makeup, San Antonio is your place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You assholes are talking about the trash from the poor areas like the south side. Look up the statistics in any metro area. The poor areas are always loaded with obese people. People that live poor eat poor and its vicious cycle. I work and live on the north side near la cantera. Plenty of amazingly beautiful women. The difference between the hotties from SA and Houston or Dallas is that the girls from SA are sweet and kind and don't mind smiling and saying hi in passing. But I guess being good looking my self doesn't hurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    no. San antonio Hispanic women are not as good as Dallas or even Houston but cali s on both of them ...it's not even close. The best hispanic women live on both coasts NYC and LA have the best Latinas however San antonio does beat out cities like EL paso and Waco.
    That's because there's so many of them. Latin America has invaded SoCal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You assholes are talking about the trash from the poor areas like the south side. Look up the statistics in any metro area. The poor areas are always loaded with obese people. People that live poor eat poor and its vicious cycle. I work and live on the north side near la cantera. Plenty of amazingly beautiful women. The difference between the hotties from SA and Houston or Dallas is that the girls from SA are sweet and kind and don't mind smiling and saying hi in passing. But I guess being good looking my self doesn't hurt.
    LOL
    No doubt as someone else said Cal girls are way more superficial ...
    But we weren't discussing personalities.
    If that is the case EL Paso and SA move up the list and DAL/Aus/Hou move down ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO y'all are stupid. Plenty of hot chicks here in SA. Kingslayer needs to stop trolling downtown during the day for chicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL
    No doubt as someone else said Cal girls are way more superficial ...
    But we weren't discussing personalities.
    If that is the case EL Paso and SA move up the list and DAL/Aus/Hou move down ...
    I will say that I had a semi the whole time during my time in San Francisco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Women in LA are for sale on the cheap so there is that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull ......Ive been to LA tons of times, I have lived in FT. Worth and Dallas. Go to the Northside of SA and go out on a Saturday night. There are a ton of fine ass hispanic women. The ratio is better than it is in Dallas by far. I hardly see any hot hispanic hoes up there in Dallas, maybe expensive hispanic hoes. Also, you cant go to the Dollar tree on the Westside of SA and say all Saytown girls are ugly and fat.

The only thing LA has on Saytown with hot hispanic girls is the quan y. A city of 2 mil. vs LA at 20 mil., yeah yall better have more hot hoes.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO y'all are stupid. Plenty of hot chicks here in SA. Kingslayer needs to stop trolling downtown during the day for chicks.
    Nah he ain't lying bruh

Most of em are shaped like mini fridges, if you ain't in the North side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he ain't lying bruh

Most of em are shaped like mini fridges, if you ain't in the North side
    Yeah, you dont wanna go South anyhow. It would be like tryin to pick up HOT hispanic girls in East LA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull ......Ive been to LA tons of times, I have lived in FT. Worth and Dallas. Go to the Northside of SA and go out on a Saturday night. There are a ton of fine ass hispanic women. The ratio is better than it is in Dallas by far. I hardly see any hot hispanic hoes up there in Dallas, maybe expensive hispanic hoes. Also, you cant go to the Dollar tree on the Westside of SA and say all Saytown girls are ugly and fat.

The only thing LA has on Saytown with hot hispanic girls is the quan y. A city of 2 mil. vs LA at 20 mil., yeah yall better have more hot hoes.
    Northside I lived north of Stone Oak you cant get more "north than that" and still be considered in San antonio. Not saying their isnt some fine latinas there was some but NOTHING like Dallas quality wise and Again L.A. is off the table that 's like comparing Mj's bulls to Drose's bulls .....

Lots of places like Gloria's in Richardson and Christina's in Frisco or Plano on the right night you can find hot Latina women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Northside I lived north of Stone Oak you cant get more "north than that" and still be considered in San antonio. Not saying their isnt some fine latinas there was some but NOTHING like Dallas quality wise and Again L.A. is off the table that 's like comparing Mj's bulls to Drose's bulls .....

Lots of places like Gloria's in Richardson and Christina's in Frisco or Plano on the right night you can find hot Latina women.
    Please point these hot latinas out to me? Ive been back and forth between Dallas/Ft. Worth for the last year and I dont see it. My wife is hotter than all the hispanic women Ive seen up here. , my wifes sisters destroy them too. I wish someone would point me to the North Texas latina eye candy.

Thread Information