Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CANINE EXPERTS: OIL COMPANY’S USE OF DOGS ON PIPELINE PROTESTERS IS ILLEGAL

“What I witnessed on the video was an absolutely horrific and a chaotic scene,” Joyce said. “It appeared that the handlers were not trained properly in order to manage a dog that has been trained in some type of controlled aggression. And basically, what it looked like was a bunch of alligators at the end of leashes being put on the Native Americans there that are protesting. It absolutely was an egregious use of canines.”
    Dozens of Native Americans reported dog bites, and in some instances the dogs attacked other employees of the pipeline as the handlers struggled to keep them under control. In one part of the video, Joyce notes that you can witness a handler actually pushing her dog into a crowd of protesters.
    “And you can see on the video that the dog had enough sense not to go in the crowd,” Joyce said. “The dog actually backed up. And then she corrected the dog and pulled the dog into the crowd. And this is especially concerning, in reference to this application of the use of force, and it certainly provides evidence that these people were improperly trained.”
    The dogs came from Frost Kennels which, based on vehicle license plates, are based out of Ohio. Guard dog services are required by Ohio law to be licensed through the Ohio Department of Public Safety. A search through Ohio’s public database does not reveal Frost Kennels to be licensed.

http://usuncut.com/news/dogs-dakota/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protesters, Including Children, Mauled As Private Mercenaries Attack Native American Pipeline Protest

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/mer...OzEUhAi8p3w.99

Thread Information