Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html

A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to the Daily Mail, a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claimed to have a witness, “Tiffany Doe,” to the incidents. She filed the case in pro per, that is, without the assistance of a lawyer.

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.

I’ve carefully reviewed this federal complaint. It is now much stronger than the one she filed on her own, which makes sense because she now has an experienced litigator representing her. Jane Doe says that as a thirteen year old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Jeffrey Epstein with the promise of money modeling jobs. Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile” who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender - the most dangerous kind, “a threat to public safety” — after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

New York’s five year statute of limitations on this claim - the legal deadline for filing — has long since run. However, Jane Doe’s attorney, Thomas Meagher, argues in his court filing that because she was threatened by Mr. Trump, she has been under duress all this time, and therefore she should be permitted additional time to come forward. Legally, this is calling “tolling” - stopping the clock, allowing more time to file the case. As a result, the complaint alleges, Jane Doe did not have “freedom of will to ins ute suit earlier in time.” He cites two New York cases which I have read and which do support tolling

Two unusual do ents are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints - sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe”, Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that twelve year old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:
    I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well do ented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City. Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jun 29, 2016 | Updated Jul 01, 2016

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess since this is from July, that the sue is not valid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks wants to ignore it. anyone else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess since this is from July, that the sue is not valid...
    How long you think the docket for the federal court in NY takes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/brea...trump-for-now/

An alleged sexual assault victim is postponing her case against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and disgraced billionaire Jeffrey E. Epstein. Her attorney, Thomas F. Meagher, told LawNewz.com that they’ve filed temporarily dropped the case. On Friday, they filed a Notice of Voluntary Dismissal without prejudice. A new lawsuit will be forthcoming.

“An additional witness has been identified and her declaration will accompany the new complaint,” he said.

The woman, named in court do ents as “Jane Doe” is suing Trump and Epstein for allegedly molesting her when she was thirteen. Trump’s attorneys have vigorously denied the claims, even threatening to go after the attorney for filing a frivolous claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary is running scared

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary is running scared
    Clinton brought it up? Wishcaster in chief is ducks.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ok, he can just pardon himself after the election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epstein's involvement and Epstein's pimp's eye-witness testimony makes allegations against Trash much more credible. September Surprise!

Benghazi!

emails!
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-26-2016 at 07:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The best defense is a good offense.

Bill Clinton was Epstein's big pal and took dozens of trips not only on his Lolita Express jet but to his private sex island.

Do I believe this allegation now?

No.

Given more real facts (if they ever come out) I reserve the right to change my mind. Right now it just looks and smells like a defensive political smear.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 09-26-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Epstein’s little black book and flight logs read like a virtual Who’s Who:

Bill Clinton,

Donald Trump,

Larry Summers,

Kevin Spacey,

Prince Andrew, and

Naomi Campbell all hitched rides on Epstein’s private planes. Socialites and distinguished scientists went to visit Epstein’s island in St. Thomas,
    "

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...y-clinton.html

Your problem, CC, is that it's your lying asshole bully Trash who's running for Pres, not Bill Clinton.

Benghazi!

emails!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your problem Boo, is that you are a dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh gee. I'm crushed. Boner doesn't like me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your problem Boo, is that you are a dumb .
    Like Trash, You Lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Trash, You Lie

You linked your "proof" Trump flew on Epstein's plane and it just talked about Clinton's dozens of trips and didn't say anything about Trump. There is apparently no record Trump ever flew on the Lolita Express or went to the sex slave island. The fact that Trumps name was in Epstein's phone book doesn't mean . I'm not defending him, but unlike Clintons many trips there is no do entation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the crimes are alleged to have taken place in NY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good timing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the crimes are alleged to have taken place in NY
    I know. Do you really believe Trump tied a 13 year old girl to a bed and raped her?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Spacey?

Now I know why House of Cards is so believable. He was getting pointers and plot ideas from the horse's mouth.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's almost like a diversion tactic, bill Clinton is the sex addict who was good friends with a pedophile and flew 16 times on pedo airways not trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. Do you really believe Trump tied a 13 year old girl to a bed and raped her?
    No.

It'll get sorted out in court. We're the peanut gallery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it is entirely possible.
    Unable to connect mentally with adult women.
    Wants his own way or throws temper tantrums continually.
    Power trip.

That having been said, the timing of it of course screams political set up.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think it is entirely possible.
    Unable to connect mentally with adult women.
    Wants his own way or throws temper tantrums continually.
    Power trip.

That having been said, the timing of it of course screams political set up.
    Cmon dude you're buying your own bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cmon dude you're buying your own bull .
    People in high positons of power / perverted bull happens often.

Thread Information