My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do you happen to have a link to the amount of $$ spent by pro-Trump ads in PA vs all the pro-Biden's ads?

And I also do not know if Trump is falling short in fundraising and that is why he is pledging to use his own cash, or if this is strategic and he is purposely waiting to unload them. If it's the former, then it's a bad sign for the GOP.
    I think Trump's campaign will be fine on fundraising, especially since (as I mentioned) the GOP's PACs are way more powerful than the Dem PACs (after promising to back whoever won the primary, Mike Boomerberg is welching and isn't doing anything to help Biden, jokes on the re s who believed him). He's not going to get the grassroots support Biden got in August, but I don't think he really needs to.

As far as a link, I don't have total dollars since information on PAC spending is very disaggregated, but here are a few links where PACs announce ad spending in PA and other swing states:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/09/pro-...joe-biden.html
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pro-...ry?id=72757213
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...economy-401556

That's just a cursory page 1 google search. Point being, Biden has maintained his polling in PA with plenty of ads being aired against him and for Trump. It's not like Trump starting to air ads in PA is going to change the dynamic very much.

IMO, the only time ad spending is a "story" is when a campaign pulls ad reservations from a state, since that could be an indicator the campaign is losing faith in its ability to win said state.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Among the Latino men, there is a Macho Man culture that would push them to vote for fake-Macho-Man Repugs.

I don't buy it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would generals give a about trade deals? They're generals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump campaign has legal battles in 5 states to limit mail-in voting expansions

• Amid the president's opposition to mail-in voting, his campaign for re-election has so far filed lawsuits in multiple states: including in Iowa, Nevada, New Jersey, and Montana.
    • Last week, the president's campaign also filed a motion against members of the Navajo Nation in Arizona, who are suing the state in an attempt to extend the state's deadline for counting their mailed-in ballots.
    • President Trump for months has opposed state efforts to make it easier for residents to cast their ballot by mail, arguing without evidence that such plans would lead to widespread voter fraud.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-is-involved-in-litigation-about-voting-2020-9

Cons utionally, the Feds have no say in how states run elections, except when the states violate Cons utional or Federal law.

Mail-in voting violates neither. iow, Trash/Barr have no standing to stop mail-in voting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy it.
    don't buy what?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lordy, there are tapes!

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

lulz.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Depends - the GOP typically does a good job of finding a message that resonates and sticking to it.(John Kerry and wolf commercials in 2004 comes to mind) And Trump has deep pockets, so this could be a factor if the crazies(rioters) on the left aren't reigned in.

I guess the anti-Trump stuff was fabricated from Bloomberg then. They are probably good golfing buddies treating this campaign season like a WWE story line.

I think Trump's campaign will be fine on fundraising, especially since (as I mentioned) the GOP's PACs are way more powerful than the Dem PACs (after promising to back whoever won the primary, Mike Boomerberg is welching and isn't doing anything to help Biden, jokes on the re s who believed him). He's not going to get the grassroots support Biden got in August, but I don't think he really needs to.

As far as a link, I don't have total dollars since information on PAC spending is very disaggregated, but here are a few links where PACs announce ad spending in PA and other swing states:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/09/pro-...joe-biden.html
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pro-...ry?id=72757213
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...economy-401556

That's just a cursory page 1 google search. Point being, Biden has maintained his polling in PA with plenty of ads being aired against him and for Trump. It's not like Trump starting to air ads in PA is going to change the dynamic very much.

IMO, the only time ad spending is a "story" is when a campaign pulls ad reservations from a state, since that could be an indicator the campaign is losing faith in its ability to win said state.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy it.
    You should.

It's very true. Specially among the older generation of them.

Most of these folks come from countries which has had dictators as leaders. And it's not about indotrination either. These guys flee from their country for a reason.

They dont like said leader but they do think being ultra strong is a plus, not a minus.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would generals give a about trade deals? They're generals.

My generals.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Depends - the GOP typically does a good job of finding a message that resonates and sticking to it.(John Kerry and wolf commercials in 2004 comes to mind) And Trump has deep pockets, so this could be a factor if the crazies(rioters) on the left aren't reigned in.

I guess the anti-Trump stuff was fabricated from Bloomberg then. They are probably good golfing buddies treating this campaign season like a WWE story line.
    I think Boomerberg and Trump don't like each other either way but the promises Boomerberg was making about how he was going to be a true Democrat who helped the party win elections even if he lost the primary was always a grift.

The only people crying about rioters are Trumpers. If he continues to make this election about rioters he's going to lose. If he makes it about the economy and how Joe Biden supported ty trade deals like NAFTA and the TPP, he has a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News now has to gaslight its viewers even harder and paint Trump as COVID Colonel Jessup.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'd trade all their love, for the love of his father

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hly .

Why do presidents keep talking to Woodward almost fifty years after Watergate?
    obama's guys actually talked about this, Woodward basically walks into an office says pulls out a bunch of notes"hey man look at all this evidence i got, backed with sources and , I'm going to run this story whether or not you give me your side"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets give a Nobel peace prize to someone who let over 200 thousand people die and did zero to stop it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also what a crock of "I don't want to create a panic" Coming from mr MS13 and "Biden gonna burn down your streets"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think Boomerberg and Trump don't like each other either way but the promises Boomerberg was making about how he was going to be a true Democrat who helped the party win elections even if he lost the primary was always a grift.

The only people crying about rioters are Trumpers. If he continues to make this election about rioters he's going to lose. If he makes it about the economy and how Joe Biden supported ty trade deals like NAFTA and the TPP, he has a chance.
    Might be the case now. Let's see how it plays out if those rioters in each major city make their way into the suburbs, where the election will ultimately be won or lost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash conned the hate-driven evangelicals!

They'll believe any old , religious or secular, as long as it hurts non-evanglicals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be the case now. Let's see how it plays out if those rioters in each major city make their way into the suburbs, where the election will ultimately be won or lost.
    Damn, you're pinning your hopes on widespread suburban riots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colonel Trash Jessup

"You're Damn Right I Ordered Code Covid" for the deaths of 200K Americans

Trash approval UP this week among cult mob who "won't handle the truth".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk needs one more poll telling him these riots haven't made a bit of difference regarding the election. Just one more.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He’s pinning his hopes on suburban voters blaming Biden for hypothetical suburban riots that happen during Trump’s presidency

Thread Information