My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    it’s amazing how the lies just roll of your fingers

i can’t believe how dumb you must be to think that somehow your rw echo chamber talking points will somehow have more merit because of an online persona you made up.

and I’ve lived in more continents than you have countries
    What is your frustration? Trump's reaction was on par with all other Western leaders. Who are you envisioning doing better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember the Repug outrage when MO took her girls to Africa?

total Repug silence when taxpayers have had to pay for Trash's family causing many $100Ks in personal travel.
    How much are all of Trump's weekend golf trips costing taxpayers and so many times it's his own clubs getting this money. We have to be talking many millions of dollars.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your frustration? Trump's reaction was on par with all other Western leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your frustration? Trump's reaction was on par with all other Western leaders. Who are you envisioning doing better
    Other Western leaders have been bad too. People praise Angela Merkel but Germany didn't do anything all that special, they just happen to have less exposure to China than say Italy which say has many textile workers from China that travel back and forth.

Trump, however, had so much more resources and even more time to deal with this but he blew it. Too late to use the DPA for masks and other PPE, Didn't do national lockdown, Didn't encourage mask usage even when more were available, etc. etc. and now he is actively holding rallies (probably super spreader events).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP ramps up attacks on Democrats over talk of nixing filibuster

"I hope that this debate, discussion that we are having ...

about what could happen if the Democrats get the majority and have the presidency in the House in a new government in January,

all the things that they could do if you strip away the protections that the minority has in the United States Senate.

And I hope the American people think long and hard about that when they vote this fall," said Thune

"I think the American people should know what it means

if the Senate shifts control and you heard it.

Eliminating the filibuster,

D.C. statehood,

Puerto Rican statehood and

packing the courts.

That's what you get if you change the Senate," McConnell said

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/516611-gop-ramps-up-attacks-on-dems-over-talk-of-nixing-filibuster

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP ramps up attacks on Democrats over talk of nixing filibuster

"I hope that this debate, discussion that we are having ...

about what could happen if the Democrats get the majority and have the presidency in the House in a new government in January,

all the things that they could do if you strip away the protections that the minority has in the United States Senate.

And I hope the American people think long and hard about that when they vote this fall," said Thune

"I think the American people should know what it means

if the Senate shifts control and you heard it.

Eliminating the filibuster,

D.C. statehood,

Puerto Rican statehood and

packing the courts.

That's what you get if you change the Senate," McConnell said

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/516611-gop-ramps-up-attacks-on-dems-over-talk-of-nixing-filibuster
    yeah that sounds ing awesome!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I like how McConnell fear mongers about DC statehood and Puerto Rico statehood like those are awful things that will end America.

”Giving people who live in US territories and pay taxes representation? ITS GONNA BE THE END OF THE WORLD! WE SHOULD CONTINUE TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION INSTEAD!”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how McConnell fear mongers about DC statehood and Puerto Rico statehood like those are awful things that will end America.

”Giving people who live in US territories and pay taxes representation? ITS GONNA BE THE END OF THE WORLD! WE SHOULD CONTINUE TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION INSTEAD!”
    If the Dems have the balls (, no chance) and grant statehood to DC and PR,

that's 4 more Senators,

very probably, at least initially, all 4 Dems.

That's what scares the out of the Repugs.

And kill the filibuster, too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oklahoma officials were certain Trump's Tulsa rally would lead to pandemic deaths.

Nobody cared

Oklahoma state officials knew that Trump's Tulsa campaign rally, held in June, would kill people. That's the clear messagein a series of emails obtained by The Hill,

in which officials inside the Oklahoma public health department panicked about the upcoming event and weighed how far they could push to cancel it.

Determining the final death toll will largely be impossible—we do not have tracking efforts that could tease out which public outbreaks, months later, can be attributed to secondary or tertiary rally infections as each mini-outbreak washes through different populations.

Among the deaths suspected of being directly caused by Trump's rally, however: that of former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain that cat didn't have 9-9-9 lives?

public officials,
    the Republican Party,
    the Trump campaign, and
    all associated with it

absolutely knew that Trump's demand for an indoor "reopening" rally would kill Americans.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bitecofer Puts it All On the Line -

99.5%
    Chance Biden Wins Electoral College

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...paign=trending

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons has more post in Trump thread post then anyone !
    He loves Trump !

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Other Western leaders have been bad too. People praise Angela Merkel but Germany didn't do anything all that special, they just happen to have less exposure to China than say Italy which say has many textile workers from China that travel back and forth.

Trump, however, had so much more resources and even more time to deal with this but he blew it. Too late to use the DPA for masks and other PPE, Didn't do national lockdown, Didn't encourage mask usage even when more were available, etc. etc. and now he is actively holding rallies (probably super spreader events).
    He was certainly late on the masks. A good month of dragging his feet. I feel most the event exposed an uncomfortable reliance on China. Democrats siding with China to gain angle over Trump was a poor big picture decision.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bitecofer Puts it All On the Line -

99.5%
    Chance Biden Wins Electoral College

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...paign=trending
    Yeah no way. I think 538 has it right saying Trump has a 20-25% chance as of right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no way. I think 538 has it right saying Trump has a 20-25% chance as of right now.
    I think that's only because they're giving Biden Florida.

If Trump doesn't keep it, he has no path, I dont think.

If he wins Florida he has a chance, thus 25%.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was certainly late on the masks. A good month of dragging his feet. I feel most the event exposed an uncomfortable reliance on China. Democrats siding with China to gain angle over Trump was a poor big picture decision.
    In what way are you claiming Democrats sided with China?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think that's only because they're giving Biden Florida.

If Trump doesn't keep it, he has no path, I dont think.

If he wins Florida he has a chance, thus 25%.
    Silver has said its at 25% because of time between now and Election Day. If the election were held tomorrow he said he’d probably have it at a 90/10 split.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If the Dems have the balls (, no chance) and grant statehood to DC and PR,

that's 4 more Senators,

very probably, at least initially, all 4 Dems.

That's what scares the out of the Repugs.

And kill the filibuster, too
    I think what scares them just as much is that the Dems would actually do well in the 2022 midterms if they nuked the filibuster and got done Biden’s first 2 years in office (the 2022 senate map is even worse for Republicans than the map is this year). Even though Obama had 60 senators his first 2 years a lot of them were red state Democrats who weren’t going to go along with left wing reform. It would be a smaller majority this time around but it would have less red state Dems and there’d be more pressure from progressives to not get bullied by McConnell.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am convinced the people that these people think that it’s been long enough that they can boldly lie and no one will remember.

jesus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC being the ever insightful poster he is.
    You thought I tagged you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris is going through very hard times. Poor bot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e11_story.html

Trump allegedly said "Maybe this COVID thing is a good thing, I don't want to have to shake hands with disgusting people"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/polit...ump/index.html

At one coronavirus task force meeting, Troye claimed that Trump suggested "maybe this Covid thing is a good thing."

"I don't like shaking hands with people. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people," Troye claimed Trump said at the meeting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e11_story.html

Trump allegedly said "Maybe this COVID thing is a good thing, I don't want to have to shake hands with disgusting people"
    She declined to say whom she voted for in the last election.
    We already know

Thread Information