Page 827 of 1663 FirstFirst ... 3277277778178238248258268278288298308318378779271327 ... LastLast
Results 20,651 to 20,675 of 41558
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    funny how you care about our military now and their funding while obama gutted their funding and more.

you s are all the same dumb dip leftys.
    Tell it, kw. Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same asshole who dropped the "mic" on SNL, secure that he'd not have to give up that House to Him.

He was wrong & did not go back in that House w/Clinton's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump appears to live in his own reality — and it raises serious medical concerns

Joe isn’t playing with a full deck of cards,” barked Trump with his usual grace and originality, after the former vice president said something awkward about “black kids” and “wealthy kids.”

It’s just too easy to find the

incoherent speeches,

scraps of word salad and

outbursts of embarrassing gibberish

that have emanated continuously from Trump’s mouth since his presidency began.

Throw a dart at the calendar and look up what he said that day.

You will be astonished and appalled.

he observed that Hurricane Florence, only a Category 4 storm, was

“one of the wettest we’ve seen, from the standpoint of water.” Harvey disagrees!

Trump often appears to live in a separate reality, where imaginary events confirm his beliefs.

“the First Lady has gotten to know” the North Korean despot.

Melania Trump has never laid eyes on Kim — and

that Trump suddenly interjected that fantasy, without any discernible purpose,

into a discussion of U.S. relations with Iran.

These are diagnostic exhibits — and there are many more —

indicating Trump’s mind and mouth are poorly connected in ways that raise serious medical concerns.

, Drs. David M. Reiss and Seth D. Norrholm suggest that

the president’s communicative abilities “appear to be deteriorating” and add,

“We definitely believe that based upon his observed behaviors,

it is clinically indicated that Trump undergo a full and comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/tru..._campaign=1252

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The old man is going release the Labor Dept. Jobs Report for Aug. on the morn & it will goose that DOW again. 27k? Would love to get to 27k, we'd be set thru Sunday!
    No 27k, but, a nice gain nonetheless. Somebody, bless-their-heart, again came in late to keep it green thru Monday morning 9AM EDT. It was falling in the last hour, CNN was circling---then a goose just after 3:30PM EDT took it home.

The old man

---------

DOW JONES INDU AVERAGE INDEX

26,797.46Delayed DataAs of 4:20pm ET
    +69.31 / +0.26%
    Today’s Change
    TODAY|||52-Week Range
    +14.88%Year-to-Date

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump die-hards follow president from rally to rally to hear him deliver news:

‘How else would I know what’s going on?’

Libby DePiero, a 64-year-old retiree who tells the Journal that she only believes things the president says and attends his rallies so he can personally tell her the news.

“How else would I know what’s going on?” she asked.

Saundra Kiczenski, tells the Journal that she credits the president with giving her the courage to stand up to the tyranny of Obamacare.

“Because of him I decided not to pay for Obamacare, not pay the fine,” she explained. “And what happened? Nothing. Before, the quiet me would have paid the fine. But Donald Trump told me that we have a voice, and now I stand up for myself.”

April Owens, a 49-year-old financial manager, tells the Journal that she actually feels addicted to attending the president’s rallies.

“Once you start going, it’s kind of like an addiction, honestly,” she said. “I love the energy. I wouldn’t stand in line for 26 hours to see any rock band. He’s the only person I would do this for, and I’ll be here as many times as I can.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-die-hards-follow-president-from-rally-to-rally-to-hear-him-deliver-news-how-else-would-i-know-whats-going-on/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1381

=====================

‘It’s Kind of Like an Addiction’: On the Road With Trump’s Rally Diehards

https://www.wsj.com/articles/its-kind-of-like-an-addiction-on-the-road-with-trumps-rally-diehards-11567762200

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump die-hards follow president from rally to rally to hear him deliver news:

‘How else would I know what’s going on?’

Libby DePiero, a 64-year-old retiree who tells the Journal that she only believes things the president says and attends his rallies so he can personally tell her the news.

“How else would I know what’s going on?” she asked.

Saundra Kiczenski, tells the Journal that she credits the president with giving her the courage to stand up to the tyranny of Obamacare.

“Because of him I decided not to pay for Obamacare, not pay the fine,” she explained. “And what happened? Nothing. Before, the quiet me would have paid the fine. But Donald Trump told me that we have a voice, and now I stand up for myself.”

April Owens, a 49-year-old financial manager, tells the Journal that she actually feels addicted to attending the president’s rallies.

“Once you start going, it’s kind of like an addiction, honestly,” she said. “I love the energy. I wouldn’t stand in line for 26 hours to see any rock band. He’s the only person I would do this for, and I’ll be here as many times as I can.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-die-hards-follow-president-from-rally-to-rally-to-hear-him-deliver-news-how-else-would-i-know-whats-going-on/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1381

=====================

‘It’s Kind of Like an Addiction’: On the Road With Trump’s Rally Diehards

https://www.wsj.com/articles/its-kind-of-like-an-addiction-on-the-road-with-trumps-rally-diehards-11567762200

Tell it, bouts. Testify!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team Trump fretting over Warren's rise after his best shot at her fell flat

Donald Trump and his coterie have grown increasingly anxious over what they view as the Teflon quality of Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

Nothing sticks.

“We all push out the bad Warren stories but they don’t go very far,” one Republican strategist told the Beast.

continued efforts to land blows to Warren's candidacy that have almost all fallen flat.

Worse yet, Trump himself may have already squandered what they view as his best shot at Warren and failed.

Even Trump remarked wistfully about his missed opportunity at a rally last month.

The lack of traction is starting to wear on strategists heading into a campaign cycle with one of the most deeply unpopular in bent presidents in history.

Trump needed the perfect inside straight to barely win last time, and any Democrat is going to be tough to beat, Warren included.”

Trump is coming around to the idea that Warren is a "tougher" political opponent than he thought,

If all else fails,

maybe Trump can just draw some horns on a picture of her with his Sharpie and see if that does the trick.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/5/1883715/-Team-Trump-fretting-over-Warren-s-rise-after-his-best-shot-at-her-fell-flat?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    44's home state setting trends

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morning Joe Airs Over 90 Seconds of Unedited Fox News Segments Slamming Trump

Morning Joe was all in on Fox News Friday morning when producers decided that two segments from their cable news compe or were worth sharing to their viewers unedited.

It is likely not a coincidence that both segments were critical of President Donald Trump,

“He decries fake news that isn’t. And disseminates fake news that is. This is one where he could apologize and move on.” The Smith commentary that was featured lasted more than 30 seconds.

the Fox News judicial analyst calling to question Trump’s decision to move federal budgets around to fund a controversial border wall,

an action that Napolitano sees as potentially uncons utional and a demonstration of too much power in the executive branch.

This segment lasted almost 60 seconds in length.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-morning-joe-airs-over-90-seconds-of-unedited-fox-news-segments-slamming-trump/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    44's home state setting trends

It's a fly over state anyway.

"Knock yourself out."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ‘is in severe mental decline’: Republicans worry the president is ‘deteriorating in plain sight’

President Donald Trump’s deteriorating mental state is worrying White House aides

“President Donald Trump’s aides and confidants are growing more and more concerned about his mental state

after days of erratic behavior, wild outbursts, and bizarre fixations,”

Trump has spent all week repeating his lie that Hurricane Dorian threatened Alabama.

Despite his own government fact-checking his lie within 20 minutes of him first tweeting it on Sunday morning,

Trump dragged the scandal its sixth day on Friday.

“No one knows what to expect from him anymore,”

“His mood changes from one minute to the next based on some headline or tweet, and

the next thing you know his entire schedule gets tossed out the window

because he’s losing his ,”

“People are used to the president saying things that aren’t true, but this Alabama stuff is another story,” the former official noted.

“This was the president sending out patently false information about a national-emergency situation as it was unfolding.”

“He’s deteriorating in plain sight,”

“I think the president is in severe mental decline, and

I’m not saying that now because I’m a political adversary or I disavowed him,

I’m saying that objectively just looking at what’s going on,” Scaramucci said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-is-in-severe-mental-decline-republicans-worry-the-president-is-deteriorating-in-plain-sight/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Will the Repugs dump Trash and put the planet out of its misery?

I figure not. They don't care if the mother ing Trash is ing nuts. They got their tax cut, they got his Exec destroying govt, and the oligarchy's checks keep rolling in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth bombs

Of course his lawyers didn't make the same claims in court...but lying to your voters is okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO LIE TO VOTERS, NO LAWS WERE BROKEN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but lying to your voters is okay.

isn't that a commie promise btw?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Yale psychiatrist explains the dangerous mental pathology behind Trump’s unhinged ‘Sharpiegate’ fiasco

why Trump is incapable of backing down no matter how wrong he is,

in a sense becoming his own worst enemy—

and the ramifications for the country beyond one silly viral moment.

Altering the course of a hurricane with a pen, heedless of the lives he may affect,

shows the degree to which the president will go to avoid admitting he is wrong.

The absurdity to which he will try to alter reality to fit his idealized self-image,

going as far as to enlist his top homeland security adviser to back him up, is staggering.

We have seen him lie to pathological levels and

behave without boundaries as to criminality or cruelty

to cover up his mistakes multiple times.

He is a danger to national security.

on our standardized mental capacity evaluation of him,

he failed every criterion.

This is incontrovertible:

he could not be a pilot,

a police officer, or

a private in the military,

and yet he is president of the United States.

based this assessment on the sworn testimony of his close associates at work, which is the most ideal information for this type of exam.

we have direct interviews with those who have interacted with him,

Congress members, White House officials, and his family friend have spoken to us directly.

there were the reports of public record that are consistent with our assessment,

not to mention that he has been deemed unfit in political circles,

by members of both parties.

He has demonstrated dangerousness in real domestic and geopolitical situations.

To make matters worse, he appears to be rapidly deteriorating.

Raw Story: So do you think he can last until 2020?

Lee:
    Mentally, he has already not lasted.

However, he and his supporters seem prepared to do anything they can to force him to continue.

Since he is unlikely to win the 2020 election legitimately,

we must beware of

what he would be willing to do

to our democracy, our nation,

since he knows that a loss would make him vulnerable also to prosecution.

his removal seems necessary.

we have an independent, professional responsibility to warn and to protect society, and

so we will redouble our educational efforts.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/a-yale-psychiatrist-explains-the-dangerous-mental-pathology-behind-trumps-unhinged-sharpiegate-fiasco/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1394

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aunt Crabby

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO LIE TO VOTERS, NO LAWS WERE BROKEN!
    not true. I think somebody here, or I read somewhere, posted a rule from the US Code that any govt employee announcing false information was liable

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not true. I think somebody here, or I read somewhere, posted a rule from the US Code that any govt employee announcing false information was liable
    bouts, like 45 never gives in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

isn't that a commie promise btw?
    No. We had a non-caucasian President for the 1st time in US history for 8 years. That gave hope to millions of Brown skinned people when we had a minority in the WH for a change.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. We had a non-caucasian President for the 1st time in US history for 8 years. That gave hope to millions of Brown skinned people when we had a minority in the WH for a change.
    & instead of bringing blacks & whites together for the very first time, he tore us further apart. That weak SOB. Had the opportunity of our entire history & ed it away because (he could).

I spit on him for it, LF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but he did nothing for minorities, race relations, etc... he was a scam artist even i bought into.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    but he did nothing for minorities, race relations, etc... he was a scam artist even i bought into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he'd be a good sales agent for herbalife tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kw is right, LF. Hussein is a scam artist. A waste of space.

Thread Information