Page 123 of 376 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God ing damn it, did a full cycle killing everything and opening every chest in one run of the bases + outfield in Nilfheim and all I ended up with was about 8000 echoes, an aesirbane, and two haze weaves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i disliked muspelheim quite a bit. between the two i preferred niflheim. it was more of a rush and felt more rewarding with the chests you constantly open.

but once you beat the valkyrie, you unlock the "impossible" trials. you dont have to do all of them though. complete any of the 3 impossible trials and you'll get 3 keys needed for surtrs hidden challenge (which you access at the top where the valkyrie was). the best thing you get in muspelheim imo is surtr's grip of the flame. its arguably the best axe pommel. once you have that there isnt really much of a need to grind for anything there.

pro tip for the "enemies regenerate health quickly" challenges is to not aim to kill them via damage. use boy's stun arrows and just melee them so you can get the R3 instakill. it just gets annoying when a dark elf blinds you and then you fall into the cycle of getting blinded
    OK if I only have to do three that's better. I really hated the fight 20 easy guys but don't get hit a single time challenge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK if I only have to do three that's better. I really hated the fight 20 easy guys but don't get hit a single time challenge.
    i just turtled in the back area by the cliff, spammed boy, and would just try to kick/bash guys who spawned near the cliff. i never had an issue with that one, even on gmgow. use the talisman that resets runics (unbound potential iirc). just stay back and launch ranged runics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God ing damn it, did a full cycle killing everything and opening every chest in one run of the bases + outfield in Nilfheim and all I ended up with was about 8000 echoes, an aesirbane, and two haze weaves.

that seems very low. seems like you definitely missed some chests. i know in those little spots in between bases, sometimes theres a chest indented in the wall where you just came from. always make sure you do a 360 sweep in those spots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that seems very low. seems like you definitely missed some chests. i know in those little spots in between bases, sometimes theres a chest indented in the wall where you just came from. always make sure you do a 360 sweep in those spots.
    I think it was because I got super easy enemies in every room.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you only have to do one impossible challenge per level. 3 out of six is not bad.

I chose to do the kill inside the circle before time runs out, kill everyone before time runs out and the one where you have to stun enemies for a brutal kill. Those were the easiest, I found.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was awful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    woah, i never noticed that enemy types repeat like that. i'll have to remember that next time i plan on playing GOW

nice, i see you were also rocking sindri's breasplate. it looks ugly as imo, and i never associate kratos with ing teal or whatever that is. but its the best piece of armor in the game imho.

luckily on NG+ the enchanced version of sindri's breastplate is silver, so it doesnt look tacky as

Damn.. Kratos looks ing awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm using the Ivaldi's Deadly Mist set but don't have anything in it upgraded. It seems like the mist resistance is hugely improved with the full set vs just having two items. I have the axe fully upgraded and have gotten up to the Muspelheim valkyrie but not fought it yet since I want to have full rage. Prob just go die in Niflheim, get revived by the rage stone, by another, and then go fight the valkyrie with full rage.

I haven't bothered with that chest of nornir in niflheim since I figured it would take a complete cycle around the bases to complete.
    i never upgraded the mist sets. i just purchased the full deadly mist set and used the niflheim enchantment that also increases mist resistance. the deadly mist set is actually pretty solid statwise, but the effect of slow health regen isn't good enough to other sets.

i rocked sindri's breastplate and wore the valkyrie armor pieces for wrist/waist. you get the full valkyrie set from beating the 3 valkyries not found in midgard (helheim, muspelheim, alfheim). the valkyrie sets have top tier stats and have solid effects too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya'll and your God of War talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya'll and your God of War talk.
    you misspelled GOAT of war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you misspelled GOAT of war
    more like SCROAT of War

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ANYONE quit on sekiro yet

On my third day trying to beat the same boss. I found out im super underleveled in terms of health but gotta the idea of beating him underleveled..would feel ing awesome.

Got to his third form and just needed a couple more hits smdh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't played GoW yet, does that little kid follow you around the entire game?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the real MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just about. it works tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a pretty integral part of the fighting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird, now I got Fog of Wars on three straight trips from home plate to left field.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Helheim's valkyrie is the first hard one so far IMO. Mostly because that er could fly up and tackle me when I'm in rage mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Helheim's valkyrie is the first hard one so far IMO. Mostly because that er could fly up and tackle me when I'm in rage mode.
    how many have you beaten so far? you mentioned muspelheim/niflheim, and the first one right by thamur's corpse...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many have you beaten so far? you mentioned muspelheim/niflheim, and the first one right by thamur's corpse...
    Just beat the one in Alheim who was super easy. I'll go check at the council to see how many I have.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm then you have been lucky?

most if not all of them do that. At least they did to me. That’s the hardest part, knowing when they’re about to fly up and charge at you. When they do that and get you, you might as well retry the fight. They kick you so hard they break your neck and leave you on one hit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just beat the one in Alheim who was super easy. I'll go check at the council to see how many I have.
    Alfheim one gave me fits because i didn’t notice the direction of her lunges was a tell (to your right meant unblockable). And her vertical leap/stomp was so quick you barely had time to dodge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait to get updates on Sigrun BB.

Took me a solid 3 days before getting her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm then you have been lucky?

most if not all of them do that. At least they did to me. That’s the hardest part, knowing when they’re about to fly up and charge at you. When they do that and get you, you might as well retry the fight. They kick you so hard they break your neck and leave you on one hit.
    Are you playing on Give Me God of War? That's the only one who was able to do it to me. Usually I can just wail on them while shooting with electric arrows in rage mode and they can't do but the Helheim one was able to break free and jump up, catch me, and start stomping my head.

Playing on Give Me a Challenge.

Thread Information