Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sentiment from many of the idiots covering the league has been obvious for a while, but today cements Spurs officially being back to pre '13 status. Having a top 3 team in the past 3 years and having a top 3 player, as well as solid out of market TV ratings and merchandise sales somehow didn't merit an opening night, Christmas day game or benefit of the doubt.

I know Leonard doesn't like the spotlight, but he also presumably didn't work his ass off to get to the level he's at to okay essentially being told he's irrelevant and if the teams performance follows suit (relatively speaking) and he can't even win MVP despite having what should be the perfect setup for it, at what point does he become fed up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, they are on ESPN's opening night telecast.

I guess the league wants to spotlight the Sixers, Knicks, Lakers, Timberwolves and Pelicans. Teams that have made a lot of noise the last couple of seasons.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver lining is our Spurs players get a Christmas break with their families. And I'll probably end up going to Star Wars or something cool instead of staying at home and watching a Spurs game.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver lining is our Spurs players get a Christmas break with their families. And I'll probably end up going to Star Wars or something cool instead of staying at home and watching a Spurs game.
    The Klan isn't celebrating Jesus' birth? Name too Mexican or something?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Klan isn't celebrating Jesus' birth? Name too Mexican or something?
    Clan's a Democrat thing, brah. I don't know what your Mexican deal is; but it's possible I'll head to Alberto's or Miguel's for a burrito.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Xmas game?

What the ing

Yet garbage teams will still get one

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally don't care that much about watching the Spurs on Christmas, like I said. I don't think it's even for the better from a team standpoint. But is this the league giving the Spurs the finger? You have the best or second best player in the league and you're not going to showcase him in one of five games? Honestly, wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clan's a Democrat thing, brah. I don't know what your Mexican deal is; but it's possible I'll head to Alberto's or Miguel's for a burrito.
    Funny. Could've sworn the Klan's leader and newspaper endorsed Trump. Nice spin, Rufus. I don't have a Mexican deal, you do, I mean you called them strawberry pickers in the soccer forum the other week and went on your own 3 page meltdown.

ing Mormons smdh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what happens when you wind up with Brandon Paul instead of Chris Paul, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny. Could've sworn the Klan's leader and newspaper endorsed Trump. Nice spin, Rufus. I don't have a Mexican deal, you do, I mean you called them strawberry pickers in the soccer forum the other week and went on your own 3 page meltdown.
    I don't keep up with the klan; I guess you do. But it wouldn't surprise me that the Democrat arm would do that in hopes of sabotaging Trump in conjunction with the Democrat media arm. It's like a hail mary cos nobody gives a besides the brown racists and not the people they're trying to convince. But if it soothes your nerves, then okay.

As for strawberry pickers, I have no problem with the work they do. If they're making an honorable living, cool. I was laughing at their ty soccer team all the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what happens when you wind up with Brandon Paul instead of Chris Paul, tbh.

"AP3, BP3, CP3. What's the difference? Kawhi is going to carry us to 60 wins while I get the credit regardless."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many total national TV games do the spurs have this year?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many total national TV games do the spurs have this year?
    Full schedule not announced yet. This is just a primer so that Disney Sports can milk it for all it's worth.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what city is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, they are on ESPN's opening night telecast.

I guess the league wants to spotlight the Sixers, Knicks, Lakers, Timberwolves and Pelicans. Teams that have made a lot of noise the last couple of seasons.
    T Wolves should be very good this season. Maybe the Pels, also.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inland Empire, California

Alberto's has the best breakfast burritos; sauce is the best too.

Miguel Jrs. is the . Good prices, great food, clean air-conditioned.

http://www.albertosweb.com/
    http://www.miguelsjr.com/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, only Spurs fans want to watch Kawhi and a gaggle of scrubs play on opening night or Christmas. What do you expect? It's a one man team, people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, only Spurs fans want to watch Kawhi and a gaggle of scrubs play on opening night or Christmas. What do you expect? It's a one man team, people.
    The world watched/witnessed the King do it in 07 if memory serves correct��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before the disrespect is unreal......

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world watched/witnessed the King do it in 07 if memory serves correct🙄
    Which serves my point...No one cares about the Spurs except us. Everyone cared about LBJ since he was crowned the next coming of MJ before he ever stepped foot in the NBA. It also doesn't help that we have only one legitimately exciting player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing Mormons smdh.
    Well Trump isn't really Republican either even though he ran as one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sentiment from many of the idiots covering the league has been obvious for a while, but today cements Spurs officially being back to pre '13 status. Having a top 3 team in the past 3 years and having a top 3 player, as well as solid out of market TV ratings and merchandise sales somehow didn't merit an opening night, Christmas day game or benefit of the doubt.

I know Leonard doesn't like the spotlight, but he also presumably didn't work his ass off to get to the level he's at to okay essentially being told he's irrelevant and if the teams performance follows suit (relatively speaking) and he can't even win MVP despite having what should be the perfect setup for it, at what point does he become fed up?
    How many National TV games this ywar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs always perform best when they fly under the radar anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs always perform best when they fly under the radar anyway.
    That's pretty sad and speaks volumes about Pop. He can't handle his team being the hunted.

Thread Information