I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're in America and you cant show the Statue of Liberty less people get offended

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jennifer Lawrence has been a target of alt-Reich because of her history of trashing Trash, so Breitbart was ed-and-loaded

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked at the article; wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered, why. Must be some feel-good for the OP to masturbate to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered
    Carney

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah. Well, I don't see the big deal. OP going full wanker mode over a nothing burger.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked at the article; wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered, why. Must be some feel-good for the OP to masturbate to.
    Take the extreme and make it seem the norm. That's what is done on this forum.

And you did just look at the article.

We're going to have to create a full #MAGA shadow cultural industry because the Opposition Media can't even do fashion without attacking us

Carney tweeted the above. It does not matter who's boy he is. It was pretty obvious it was a response to the cover. And, it's a pretty damn stupid remark. But that's what Breitbart is all about. The Vogue article also gets to poke the WH in the eye concerning a prior response to the poem on the Statue of Liberty. " The inscription was added later..." K, so the fck what? We got a National mantra of taking in people who are risk takers and want out of their situation elsewhere that does not necessarily fit the realities of modern problems with immigration. Nothing new.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah. Well, I don't see the big deal. OP going full wanker mode over a nothing burger.
    Due to Jewish white male supremacist Stephen Miller trashing Lady Liberty as not representing immigration ("the poem was added later"), Lady Liberty is now included in the alt-Reich's xenophobic, nativist crapification of America.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Due to Jewish white male supremacist Stephen Miller trashing Lady Liberty as not representing immigration ("the poem was added later"), Lady Liberty is now included in the alt-Reich's xenophobic, nativist crapification of America.
    Whatever. He was right. A poem on a landmark that didn't even originate in the US does not dictate our policies.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take the extreme and make it seem the norm. That's what is done on this forum.

And you did just look at the article.

We're going to have to create a full #MAGA shadow cultural industry because the Opposition Media can't even do fashion without attacking us

Carney tweeted the above. It does not matter who's boy he is. It was pretty obvious it was a response to the cover. And, it's a pretty damn stupid remark. But that's what Breitbart is all about. The Vogue article also gets to poke the WH in the eye concerning a prior response to the poem on the Statue of Liberty. " The inscription was added later..." K, so the fck what? We got a National mantra of taking in people who are risk takers and want out of their situation elsewhere that does not necessarily fit the realities of modern problems with immigration. Nothing new.
    It's all manufactured drama by people trying really hard to be relevant. This doesn't move the needle for me.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all manufactured drama by people trying really hard to be relevant. This doesn't move the needle for me.
    Yep.

Especially this year.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring me your tired, your poor, blah blah blah.... It doesn't say to bring them all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA imperial wars, invasions, govt coups, resource grabs have created Ms of refugees and asylum seekers, but USA says " all y'all", USA is exclusively reserved for white male supremacists and nativists.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so what would be in the alt right vogue? guessing lots of chicks with fake s and guns. i could be on board with that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    USA imperial wars, invasions, govt coups, resource grabs have created Ms of refugees and asylum seekers, but USA says " all y'all", USA is exclusively reserved for white male supremacists and nativists.
    ...+ sore heads like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked at the article; wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered, why.
    I'm shocked you couldn't understand something. Shocked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring me your tired, your poor, blah blah blah.... It doesn't say to bring them all.
    how about just the Ms that the USA created by its predatory, greedy, imperialistic militarism?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-11-2017 at 03:14 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how about just the Ms that the USA caused by its predatory, greedy, imperialistic militarism?
    Don't be a sore head. Without those "Ms" we're at about $5.50 a gallon gas, dummy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what would be in the alt right vogue? guessing lots of chicks with fake s and guns. i could be on board with that.

You're not fooling anyone with that comment, Sweet Cheeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...+ sore heads like you.

He has no grasp on reality, dude is a delusional loner that contradicts himself at every turn, has zero life experience and panhandlers on the Frisco wharf pay more in taxes than this joke does annually. Dude probably stands in front of a mirror posing in his ANTIFA garb like the sissy he is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful out there folks, there's a twitter storm

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever. He was right. A poem on a landmark that didn't even originate in the US does not dictate our policies.
    Are you saying the the "cheese-eating surrender monkeys' " centennial gift to USA is now not part of the American mythology, American self-identification?

Worldwide, Lady Liberty is seen as a 100% American symbol of America's mythical promises.

This I why I find Internet so entertaining, one finds tons of totally ed up, wrong-headed, weird takes and positions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you saying the the "cheese-eating surrender monkeys' " centennial gift to USA is now not part of the American mythology, American self-identification?

Worldwide, Lady Liberty is seen as a 100% American symbol of America's mythical promises.

This I why I find Internet so entertaining, one finds tons of totally ed up, wrong-headed, weird takes and positions.
    ...that's because you're reading your own .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm shocked you couldn't understand something. Shocked.
    I'm shocked that your response was lame. By readily apparent I mean there was basically no nut graph. But I wouldn't figure a moron like you would know what that is, so I dumbed it down. Anyhow, it's sad that you made a thread on something so gimpy; you shouldn't be criticizing other people's thread choices if this is all you got.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yea, liberal tell us how much the world hates us until we're talking the Statue of Liberty and immigration, then suddenly we're loved as . Funny how that works.

Thread Information