Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I have to get on TV and fake it for seven months that it’s not going to be the Warriors and Cavs in the finals again."

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be the Celtics getting wrecked in the Finals.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, the idea that it will be different this year is minimal at best. But then again, 7 straight Eastern Conference teams with LeBron doesn't leave many variations on teams coming from the East and the supposed tougher West giving a different opponent with the Thunder/Spurs/Mavs/Warriors in that span.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another season of the goofs upstairs circle jerking over re Leonard and cleaning up the trophy shelf like it's a lock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be the Celtics getting wrecked in the Finals.
    That team is nothing but injuries waiting to happen. I like Brad, but he's overrated. His team folds like laundry when the heat is on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That team is nothing but injuries waiting to happen. I like Brad, but he's overrated. His team folds like laundry when the heat is on.
    Now their biggest china doll is in Cleveland. I'm not saying I expect Boston to win the East, but Cleveland making the Finals isn't anything approaching the sure thing Golden State making the Finals is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now their biggest china doll is in Cleveland. I'm not saying I expect Boston to win the East, but Cleveland making the Finals isn't anything approaching the sure thing Golden State making the Finals is.
    Barring injuries GS walks to the ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a reminder: Spurs were killing the Warriors with Kawhi. They had no answer for him (except stepping on his ankle).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a reminder: Spurs were killing the Warriors with Kawhi. They had no answer for him (except stepping on his ankle).
    In one game. So the Spurs lose in five games, maybe force a sixth game if not for Pachulia sliding under Kawhi's foot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chuck was never the type to have good bball insight.. sure he can explain stuff after it has already happened, but he's awful at predicting ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In one game. So the Spurs lose in five games, maybe force a sixth game if not for Pachulia sliding under Kawhi's foot.
    Maybe. We'll never know, but we do know they struggled with a Kawhi-based Spurs.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Spurs were up 20 in Game 1 against the Lakers in '08. Remind me again how that game and series turned out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs were up 20 in Game 1 against the Lakers in '08. Remind me again how that game and series turned out?
    Damn if the Spurs had that MVPau

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you meant "shortest" china doll...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arcadian is such a stale, aww-shucks upstairs poster...next-gen Joe Chalupa tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we'll never know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a bit different because the 08 Spurs didn't have a 25-yo superstar at his peak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arcadian is such a stale, aww-shucks upstairs poster...next-gen Joe Chalupa tbh
    At least I was presenting a dissenting opinion, while you're merely conforming to the group mind. ing tool.

Aww, shucks.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 10-17-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's a bit different because the 08 Spurs didn't have a 25-yo superstar at his peak.
    The '08 Spurs were the defending champions going into that series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The '08 Spurs were the defending champions going into that series.
    Well that would be another difference.

That series was winnable, actually, but it had a very different feel. When Kawhi was destroying those es, we all had the feeling, "We got this."
    Last edited by Arcadian; 10-17-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That series was winnable, actually, but it had a very different feel. When Kawhi was destroying those es, we all had the feeling, "We got this."
    i think 08 spurs were actually favorites, whereas last year nobody gave them a chance. The big thing in 08 was the hornets 7 game series broke the spurs, if they had played the lakers first they would have won IMO. of all the years that injuries cost us, i think of 08 first- manu was hobbled and that decided the series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

how did you feel when u were up 20 here? did you "have this"?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "I have to get on TV and fake it for seven months that it’s not going to be the Warriors and Cavs in the finals again."
    glad he tells it like it is

the NBA is pretty laughable at this point, there's no point in watching. Seriously, do something better with your life for the next few years then waste the time unless you're a Golden State fan.

If you're an NBA fan, you just have to hope that your city builds enough clubs, imports plenty of white women, and whatever else young black men enjoy in hopes that three young superstars all agree to play there or else you're pretty much out of luck barring key injuries to other teams(San Antonio, Milwaukee, Utah, etc).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand behind this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also makes fun of the lack of skill in the nba. Total joke.

Thread Information