My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets: Rookie Hodge suspect in alleged assault
    by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
    Tuesday, October 18, 2005

News
    On Monday in Sacramento, Nuggets rookie guard Julius Hodge refused to respond to allegations that he allegedly attempted to sexually assault a 37-year-old woman in his Denver high-rise last week, according to the Rocky Mountain News. Local police are currently conducting an investigation and Hodge's attorney, Dan Recht, told the paper that the allegations are "completely false and appears to be financially motivated."

Views
    As if there aren't enough obstacles for rookies to overcome in the NBA, being involved in assault, even allegedly, isn't likely to increase a player's chance for success. It will be interesting to see if the investigation eventually clears Hodge, but for now we'll withhold our judgment and simply avoid drafting him in fantasy leagues.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be the al ude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes the gun is what killed someone not the person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good God you are a moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Julius Hodge had trouble with this kind of stuff throughout his high school and college years? Or atleast he had an at ude problem.

Best Nuggets Troll Ever NuGGeTs-FaN's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    This is just more bullcrap from a gold digger just like ine Bobby Simmons case........ alot of people always believes the women when they start these accusations but its so obvious that its a ploy

A 37 year old with a 21 year old NBA star? Its suss right from the outset. Hodge has worked his butt off to get to the NBA and is so happy is there now, do you really think he would go and blow his chances and do something stupid like this?

Maybe its someone from his past who has a grudge and wants payback, who knows......... but its a joke and i hope hey prove that sooner rather than later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just more bullcrap from a gold digger just like ine Bobby Simmons case........ alot of people always believes the women when they start these accusations but its so obvious that its a ploy

A 37 year old with a 21 year old NBA star? Its suss right from the outset. Hodge has worked his butt off to get to the NBA and is so happy is there now, do you really think he would go and blow his chances and do something stupid like this?

Maybe its someone from his past who has a grudge and wants payback, who knows......... but its a joke and i hope hey prove that sooner rather than later
    Funny that you say "who knows" and then you act like you do.

Best Nuggets Troll Ever NuGGeTs-FaN's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Funny that you say "who knows" and then you act like you do.

no. I said 'who knows' in regards to it possible being something to do with a grudge........

and i dont act like i know but ive seen it a million times where women accuse high profile sports stars of stuff just to get money and they KNOW that the majority of people always believe the women's side of the story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. I said 'who knows' in regards to it possible being something to do with a grudge........

and i dont act like i know but ive seen it a million times where women accuse high profile sports stars of stuff just to get money and they KNOW that the majority of people always believe the women's side of the story
    You don't act like you know, yet you've seen it a million times. If that's the case, I'd say you know. Otherwise, you might just accept that you are a homer or just say that you hope it isn't true. For the record, I hope it isn't true.

Thread Information