Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

James Harden is the last player in the entire history of this sport that should ever complain about the officiating. Especially after he flopped his way to 37 free throws in the last two games alone. Without the bull calls he's complaining about, he would be a nobody. Maybe he should show some gra ude instead.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You give up 36 to Tom Rivers Jr and 32 to Lou Williams, you deserve to lose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

James Harden is the last player in the entire history of this sport that should ever complain about the officiating. Especially after he flopped his way to 37 free throws in the last two games alone. Without the bull calls he's complaining about, he would be a nobody. Maybe he should show some gra ude instead.
    Harden will not be satisfied until he's shooting 30-40 freethrows a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even commentators said he should be quiet, he got free for years and because one game goes wrong (for him) things are too hot to handle.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I do find this kind of funny. I didn't watch the game but he shot plenty of free throws last night.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Thing with the first charge on the out of bounds, even though Van Gundy and Breen said it was a flop, look at Harden's foot as he gets the ball. He steps on Evans' foot and even if the nudge was just a little nudge, Evans couldn't get his balance back because Harden's STEPPING on his foot. What may look like a flop was actually the right call for a different reason.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gonna get worse calls. Watch it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If Bin gets more calls as a result of this rant, Rockets vs the Kang in Finals, confirmed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This is Wade's career in a nuts . A ref induced "superstar" who was gifted his 1st rang from the charity stripe. _irk should have 2 rangs. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You give up 36 to Tom Rivers Jr and 32 to Lou Williams, you deserve to lose.
    Sweet Lou is legit. I hope he walks across the street this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I honestly hope the refs take an affront to this. Harden gets the benefit of the doubt more than any player in the league, and he wants to about the officiating?

Refs should start to swallow their whistle and see how he reacts when his flopping and flailing doesn't result in two points every time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Frauden will probably start getting even more calls as a result of his whining, tbh. Silver wants to turn basketbsll into soccer, and Frauden is one of the ideal players to do that because of his shameless flopping.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly hope the refs take an affront to this. Harden gets the benefit of the doubt more than any player in the league, and he wants to about the officiating?

Refs should start to swallow their whistle and see how he reacts when his flopping and flailing doesn't result in two points every time.
    The refs are like a woman in bad relationship when it comes to how much they take from some of these star players. I expect Harden to still get special treatment from them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol is this dude serious ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where was that interview? In the strip club he lives in, tbh?

hopefully Pop makes him shave that 8 year beard before letting him join Team USA...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish the Spurs had a player that could get to the FT line more often.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish the Spurs had a player that could get to the FT line more often.
    They did in David Robinson back in the day. Believe it or not David Robinson used to get to the FT line even more than Tim ever did. During the '93-'94 season he averaged 11.6 attempts game. The most Tim ever averaged was 8.5 attempts per game during the '01-'02 season.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Wade's career in a nuts . A ref induced "superstar" who was gifted his 1st rang from the charity stripe. _irk should have 2 rangs. SMH
    And Shaq should only have two. He was gifted his last two. Some would say he was gifted a third given his Game 7 win v Portland too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has one move. Go left. If he scores north of 25, you ain't playing defense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a chucker and mental midget tbh with a single move in his arsenal ... basically a complete pg in today's era

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

What a joke. I hope the Clippers protest every game we play against Frauden from now on because of all the bull calls he gets when he flops.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

What a joke. I hope the Clippers protest every game we play against Frauden from now on because of all the bull calls he gets when he flops.
    son long gone are the days of ron artest doing the lord's work tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Frauden is truly shameless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is a dumb-ass. First he shoves Smart with about 10 seconds left for an offensive foul. It was obvious. Both arms extended. It was like he looked at the ref and said "That's a foul"? Ref: Yeah, It's a foul. Harden, 3 seconds later (after a quick basket by Boston)": You sure this is a foul? (as he extends both arms and knocks Smart down again). Ref: Yep. This is exactly why they are not getting past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Payback by the refs for Harden complaining about calls in a game he just lost on his own?

Thread Information